[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Tired of discussing what the most forgettable Pokemon is? Fear

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: 790.png (59KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
790.png
59KB, 300x300px
Tired of discussing what the most forgettable Pokemon is?

Fear no more, once SM is replaced as the newest game, it will be this thing right here
>>
File: trying to trick me again.png (76KB, 308x300px) Image search: [Google]
trying to trick me again.png
76KB, 308x300px
>Pokemon that evolves into a legendary and is featured in the story
>not something like Bruxish or Comfey
>>
>>31074825
It helps that Bruxish is fairly hard to catch as well, so it's not like anyone's gonna go out of their way to get it unless they're me
>>
>>31074825
It's barely featured in the story though, it's all about Cosmog and Lunala/Solgaleo. And then you can't actually use it yourself until the post-game, where you have to level up a Cosmog to 43

Bruxish and Comfey were shown pre-release so that makes them pretty memorable to most
>>
Turtonator, Drampa, and Komala will fade into obscurity. Same with Comfey and Bruxish.

Being rare and being a single stage mon is automatic grounds for being forgotten. See Qwilfish, Stantler, Heatmor, and Maractus.
>>
Minor as it is, Cosmoem had a role in the plot and appeared in a cutscene.

Phione still holds the title, and will probably hold it forever.
>>
>>31074801
Mfw my bf is diddling my anus while im pumping my gf
>>
>>31074865
There's an entire arc about the story dedicated to saving cosmoem's life after it's put into that near death state.
>>
>A story relevant Pokemon that caused tons of discussion upon its reveal is more forgettable than shit like Stantler
>>
>>31074841
I just checked every fishing spot for new pokemon as I went along so it wasn't hard to catch for me at all
>>
He has 10cm and weights a ton, how is that forgettable?
>>
>>31074801
>heaviest pokemon of all time
>forgettable

I dare you to name me a single stage pokemon from XY that isn't the floating keys
>>
>>31075020

Carbink, Dedenne, Hawlucha. All fairly memorable.
>>
>>31074825
Bruxish is based on the humuhumunukunukuapua'a, how could I possibly forget this?
>>
>>31075020
Furfrou.
>>
>mid stage of plot important cover legendary less notable than regular shitmons
You don't even deserve a (you) OP
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.