[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Kid Hero Buys $250 in Pokémon Swag With Sleeping Mom's

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 67
Thread images: 6

File: Kid.png (332KB, 725x625px) Image search: [Google]
Kid.png
332KB, 725x625px
Would you have done this?
>>
I would have fugged the mother instead.
>>
I dont get it
>>
>>31075095
Modern phones have fingerprint readers and you can set up your fingerprint to be your password to authorize payments.
>>
>>31075104
Be thankful it's just a sleeping person for now. I expect reports of chopping off hands for the sake of stealing passwords.
>>
So what happened to the kid? Belt? Sent to military school?
>>
>>31075162
Kek
>>
>>31075104
Fingerprints and NFC scanners are a meme, imma stick to cards and pin codes.
>>
File: IMG_2474.jpg (28KB, 210x240px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2474.jpg
28KB, 210x240px
>>31075162
Probably nothing, you can't look at a child the wrong way nowadays without getting accused of abuse or pardophilia.
Children that aren't disciplined become thugs and liars and cheaters that cry murder if you so much as lay a finger on them.

What you should be asking is "what happened to the belt or military school?"
t. Teacher
>>
>>31075162
>2016
>Kids being punished
>>
>>31074794
>how shameful
>children today's are so spoiled
>she should be punished
>she knew she was doing something wrong
Honestly I'm just impressed at this wee kids plan. The mom's a dumb cunt for having such shit security.
>>
>>31074794
I gotta say, I'm quite impressed with this level of autism.
>>
File: red.jpg (109KB, 512x384px) Image search: [Google]
red.jpg
109KB, 512x384px
>>31074794
Modern parents are so fucking infuriating.
>Don't teach your kid that stealing is wrong
>Get stolen from
>Have your fucking security system be nothing more than a fingerprint
>WAAAH VIDEO GAMES ARE BAD

And they're probably not gonna punish him, either. Such is life, I guess.
>>
>>31075487
It's not just the parents, it's the laws of the land that enable the children to be insolent little swines and prevent any true punishment to be upon the naughty children.
>>
>>31075393
Fingerprint scanners are also generally unreliable.

PIN numbers are perfectly fine.
>>
>>31075395
I think belting kids is a bit far, military school, spankings, being grounded, etc is fine but I've always found he belt to be too far.

I do agree with you about kids get off with this shit too easily but the mum must be a retard if all it takes is a fingerprint to spend so much money on shit.
>>
>>31076025
With 250$ not only wasted on pokemon shit, but STOLEN at that, this kid deserves more than a fucking belt.
>>
>>31075487
Seriously they're fucking disgusting.
Children having children as my mother said.
>>
>>31074794
My mother would have beaten the shit out of me for even suggesting such a thing

t. Black guy born in the 80s
>>
>>31076191
>>31074794 (OP) #
My mother would have beaten the shit out of me for even suggesting such a thing

t. White guy born in the 90s
>>
Itt: underage fags discussing "news" and BACK IN MY DAY YOU WOULD'VE BEEN SPANKED FOR __!!
>>
>>31076250

woah there old-timer, do they let you shitpost from the retirement home?
>>
BACK IN MY DAY SUVCH A NOTTY CHILDRE WOULD OF BEEN DECAPITATED FOR SUCH SIN
>>
>>31076361
The good old days.
>>
You can use corporal punishment, just make sure your house is in order when the teacher/guidance councilor makes a petty CPS intervention call.
My cousin had it happen, straight up told the CPS officers she will beat them if they're disrespectful and they couldn't do shit about it because her house was extremely childproof. Now the teacher that called only sends notes to her.
>>
>>31076571
I prefer Capitol punishment, teach the other runts to learn their place and not cross their parents.

Plus I get to fuck the corpse.
>>
Honestly, the belt would have been far too lenient for that kid.
>>
Actual social worker here

If you're going to abuse your child make it absolutely unbelievable so DSS dismisses it. Councillors do it all the time. Kid reports someone hit them that's something worth their time. Someone held them upside down and gave them a swirley? Not so much.
>>
>>31076752
hahahaha wtf
>>
>>31076752
What's the most ridiculous one you've heard?
>>
>>31076859
Parent once duct taped their kid to the ceiling for a weekend because they broke a lamp or some basic shit. We all thought the accusation was hilarious and no way possible until the (very black) parent confessed and said she would do it again.
>>
>>31074794
I would have been punished for that, but I do find it funny in a messed up way.
>>
>>31075125
Won't work. There must be bloodflow in the finger for it to be detected by a scanner. Movies showing you can do it are bullshit.
>>
File: blogger-image-1334125289[1].jpg (70KB, 388x480px) Image search: [Google]
blogger-image-1334125289[1].jpg
70KB, 388x480px
>>31076896
>very black
wut?
>>
>>31075861
my phone doesn't always read my fingerprints on my dominant hand but it always works first try when i use my nondominant one. Not entirely sure why
>>
>>31076191
My mother would have forced me to repay the 250$+interest

t. Jewish guy born in the 90s
>>
>>31076025
>hitting kids is too far
>is completely fine with kids becoming tools of militaristic imperialism
>>
File: IMG_1817.jpg (25KB, 258x245px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1817.jpg
25KB, 258x245px
>>31076896
>until the (very black) parent confessed and said she would do it again.
>>
>>31077111
That's the most rational course of action.
You gotta teach your kids about ugly reality.

That cheeky rascal played the "I'm only 6, I just don't know better"-card very deliberately.
>>
>>31074794
No. I wasn't that smart as a kid.
>>
>>31075487
Only white people dont discipline their children
>>
File: FqiXeFgLtipl[1].jpg (74KB, 600x584px) Image search: [Google]
FqiXeFgLtipl[1].jpg
74KB, 600x584px
>>31076752
Is this you?
>>
>>31076896
I did that to my kid brother once. Except I kept smacking him with a whiffle ball bat instead of just leaving him up there.
Good times
>>
>Alfred Ng
How do you pronounce that?
>>
>>31074794
My mother is black, what the hell do you think?
>>
>>31078808
Drop your pants, squat over a buttplug and as soon as you finish the 'D' sound, sit.
>>
>>31075395
I broke my fathers legs with a baseball bat when he hit me with the belt one day(I was 7)

I got sent to live with my mom, good times.
>>
>>31077727
Black kids don't have parents to discipline them
>>
>>31076896
More interesting stories?
>>
>>31080438
Honestly, that anon could've been any other race.
Every single race except White would beat the shit out of their kid if the went this out of line.
Asians slap the taste out of their kids mouth repeatedly.
Hispanics will use a Chancla if their kid looks at them the wrong way
Indians, middle easterns often resort to sticks.
Blacks will use a belt or a twig
>>
This is why children are the worst.
>>
>>31078808
Alfred Nig.
>>
>>31080582
Blacks beat the shit out of their kids for misbehaving, which normalizes violence and is partly responsible for black crime rates.

Spanking a child is fine, but hitting your child with any object is violence and not discipline.

Hand only.
>>
>>31080763
I've listed many races that often hit their kids for getting out of line and you're still on b-b-but the blacks, missing the point entirely.

Good lord, never mind
>>
>>31080889
Pajeets are just as crime ridden in India,
American pajeets do not use physical discipline and are crime free.

Don't get my started on Hispanics, crime ridden.

American Asians bypass normalized violence through a shame based culture.

Child abuse is a leading cause of crime, spanking =/= child abuse but savagely beating a child and using objects is.
>>
>>31080582
Mother used to slap the shit out of me.
t. white guy
>>
How old is your fucking dad if he gets beat the fuck down by a 7 year old.

Is your dad an old white man and your mom a 30 something filipina?
>>
>>31074794
$250 is nothing. You remember those stories of banks screwing up and giving idiots millions of dollars? Way worse.

If this kid took $10,000 from mom, that'd be bad, but she probably makes that much ($250) in half a week. He should be let off with a slap on the wrist.

Why is this even in the news? Why did she report this?
>>
>>31075162
>he actually believes this fake news story
>>
>tfw got hit with wooden spoons and belts on the ass, beat, thrown against walls, slapped, soap stuffed down my mouth, screamed at and etc
>kids these days will just get their ipad they use to play angry birds on taken away for 4 hours even if they do shit like steal 250$ from their parents
???
>>
>>31081025
cuck
>>
>>31081400
I think its the fingerprint thing that makes it stand out from other "kid steals a bunch of money from his mom" stories.
>>
>>31077727
Just because white people have enough sense to do the punishing in private doesnt mean it doesnt happen. Unlike the rest of you neanderthals that just beat their kids in broad daylight.
>>
>>31077727
I was disciplined
t. Snownigger
>>
>>31081025
I was utterly terrified of my (white) father growing up. He would beat my ass so fucking hard. I used to be a thieving little shit.
That changed after a couple dozen beatings and almost concussions.
>>
>>31081491
>soap stuffed down my mouth
Someone's a masochist
>>
As a kid I ordered a Mewtwo Strikes Back art book from Amazon using my parents credit card without them knowing. In fact I don't think they ever asked about it in the end.
Thread posts: 67
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.