[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Really wished the did the "bitch in sheep's clothes"

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: Sun_Moon_Wicke.png (379KB, 477x1280px) Image search: [Google]
Sun_Moon_Wicke.png
379KB, 477x1280px
Really wished the did the "bitch in sheep's clothes" trope with her instead of what we got
>>
>>31074691
It would be redundant with Lusamine.
>>
Subversive cliches are tired and boring. Also, Lusamine.
>>
>>31074715
>>31074706
Are you guys autism? Assume he's not a retard (though this is the internet so it's the less likely possibility). He means that he wishes Wicke was the evil crazy bitch instead of Lusamine.

Still think he's wrong though, fuck you Wicke is pure and thicc
>>
Did anyone else find it awkward heading back there right after trespassing and fighting their way to the boss?

More like Awkward Foundation
>>
>>31074691
Nah both Wicke and Lusamine play on both sides of my mommy issues. Wicke's the one that'll comfort and breast feed me. We need her sweet.
>>
On the contrary, I wish they made her the "secret badass" character. Like maybe the first Lusamine fight is rigged for you to lose. Then it shows everyone defeated with Lusamine going in for the kill. Wicke bursts in with a super strong team. She fights Lusamine then chews her out for her behaviors then says something along the lines of "Stay away from MY kids." Because I like to think Wicke acted as surrogate mom to Lillie and Gladion when Lusamine went off the deep end.
>>
>>31075616
I would love that as well!
>>
>>31074691
>supporting characters are bad

>>31075616
That's literally what she did minus your shonen fanfiction tier writing, please read the ingame text sometime.
>took care of Lillie while Lusamine was going batshit over UBs
>helped Lillie get Nebby out of Aether
>told Prof. Burnett about Nebby+Lillie and is the one who orchestrated Lillie getting the position as Kukui's assistant at the start of the game
>takes over Aether in postgame and demotes Faba due to him likely leading the Type: Null experiments
>aids InterPol in cleaning up the UBs
She's literally keeping the Aether foundation afloat and sets the games events in motion, she doesn't need anything else. inb4 battle her, she has no motivation to fight the player either.
>>
>>31075664
>helped Lillie get Nebby out of Aether
>told Prof. Burnett about Nebby+Lillie and is the one who orchestrated Lillie getting the position as Kukui's assistant at the start of the game.

TIL my reading comprehension is shit. When were these points mentioned?
>>
>>31075947
Both are in Lillie's dairy anon
>>
>>31075966
Oh well that makes sense, I know you can read it in the post-game but I never did.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.