[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

(you)s aren't the only thing being removed. This board will

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: Red_Gengar_PO.png (1MB, 1566x881px) Image search: [Google]
Red_Gengar_PO.png
1MB, 1566x881px
(you)s aren't the only thing being removed. This board will be gone by the time 2017 rolls out.
>>
>>31074118
>literally no source
k
>>
>>31074118
I used to be upset by the possibility that /vp/ might get deleted, but then I took a hard look at the board and realized: there's literally nothing of value here.

I say good riddance.
>>
>>31074118
thank god, fuck the lolifags and furries
>>
>>31074118
They won't delete a containment board. Especially after Pokemon GO and Pokemon SM doing so good.
>>
god i hope so
>>
Deleting a containment board probably isn't a good idea.
>>
>>31074358
This. /v/ would start a civil war if all the cancer from this board were forced back onto them, and /v/ is a major revenue driver for this site. For better or worse, we're safe for the foreseeable future.
>>
>>31074118
i'd be fine with it, but no way that's going to happen especially not any time soon
i'm so glad that shitty (you) feature is gone now. hopefully it'll remove a lot of newfags that thought it was funny and also the ones who can't tell where they posted something. thank you mootwo
>>
>>31074514
It was an add-on feature before it was on the whole site. Most will keep using it I think.
>>
>>31074514
except the (you) started as a feature on the extremely popular 4chan X and it sure as hell isn't going away anytime soon, hell even if it did you could just either not update or copypaste the part of the script onto the new version yourself.
>>
Good riddance, won't happen though.
>>
I don't care. Waifu/pokewaifu idiots and furries clog up the threads anyway. Nothing much to lose.
>>
RIP (you) - 2003-2016
>>
>>31074118
I'd want it to happen, just so people will realize that if Pokemon didn't need its own containment board before, it certainly does now after incubating all us autists.

We'd fucking run /v/ into the ground the moment this board got taken away. Then they'd have to make it again and we'd all have a nice laugh.
>>
What? Source for losing (You)s.
>>
I was wondering why the yous disappeared. Also I really hate /v/ and the constant console war bullshit.
>>
File: N.png (1MB, 1650x2500px) Image search: [Google]
N.png
1MB, 1650x2500px
>>31074486
release us
>>
>>31075797
A wild Slowpoke appeared!
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.