[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Can we have a thread that talks about the trending overuse of

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: pomeranian-260913.jpg (8KB, 260x200px) Image search: [Google]
pomeranian-260913.jpg
8KB, 260x200px
Can we have a thread that talks about the trending overuse of cutscenes in Pokemon without autism buzzword bingo?

I love good storylines but Sun and Moon overabused this tool to the max. Never have I button-mashed so hard in a Pokemon game. It also makes replay of these games absolute fucking tedium compared to older ones.
>>
Why were you button mashing on your first playthrough?
>>
>>31073076
cuck
>>
>>31073076
>cutscene
>Actually I've seen this one before, guess I'll just look at something else while pressing A
>it's over in a minute

Wow so fucking hard you brain dead mutant.
>>
>>31073076
Maybe if the story was good it wouldnt feel so obnoxious but it was only nteresting around Aether Paradise raid and later on with Altar.

Everything esle is just fluff, lillie, fluff, lillie, lillie, fluff, lillie x1000

ugh
>>
Problem can be fixed by making start a skip button. Easy and shouldnt piss anyone off
>>
>>31073076
whats there to discuss
they are bad and take too long
pwned
>>
Sun playthough, I didn't mind.

Moon playthrough, god the torture.
>>
You're right, there should be an option to skip all story and just have the trainers come up to you and battle one by one.
>>
>>31074796
Just because you can that doesn't mean you should have to.
>>
>>31073076
>Can we have a thread that talks about the trending overuse of cutscenes in Pokemon without autism buzzword bingo?

Prolly not.

>It also makes replay of these games absolute fucking tedium compared to older ones.
I played through both Sun and Moon almost back to back (a few days inbetween) with my play times for each being around 50 hours.

The cutscenes can be a bit of a nuisance but I don't think it's an extreme game breaker like people are trying to imply.
>>
>>31076624
What we need is to abolish all story and return video games to the realm of pure gameplay.
>>
>>31076624
that's basically what the game was whenever it wasn't cramming Lilie fetch quests down your throat. It's a shame, they had the most developed characters of any entry in the series and they wasted it on a boring plot that went nowhere.

GF really forgot what made the original two (and arguably 3 or 4) gens good.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.