[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who else has played this? Curious to know if you thought

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 5

File: Rborn.png (16KB, 256x192px) Image search: [Google]
Rborn.png
16KB, 256x192px
Who else has played this? Curious to know if you thought it was difficult etc
>>
>>31071261
>that font
>those colors
2edgy4me
>>
>>31071267
I'm pretty sure they just used the font from Pokemon Emerald. That's the gen it was based off
>>
File: fern.png (424KB, 469x1587px) Image search: [Google]
fern.png
424KB, 469x1587px
It's challenging enough to be fun. The writing is so bad and edgy that it's entertaining.
>>
>>31071490
It seems like it was written by an SJW lol. Getting any decent pokemon at the start is fucked though, I started with treeko and i've hardly seen any mon worth shit.
>>
>>31071267
>black is edgy
>>
BASED ON A ROLEPLAY
>>
File: 1473732445751.png (144KB, 900x907px) Image search: [Google]
1473732445751.png
144KB, 900x907px
>>31071867
I'm sure there's got to be better ways to honor people who suicided and who died due to a serious disease.
>>
Where the fuck do I grind at the start? The wild mons are all level 6 at best, and the trainers are getting to around level 15. Are there better grinding spots in the city, or am I relying on speed-up?
>>
>>31072234
Good question lel. I just battled a lot of people in the peridot area to get treeko to 16 now i'm levelling noibat in some factory.
>>
>>31071261
I like it a lot, story and characters are utter dogshit but the battles and fields are so well done (except for the circus one, fuck it to hell) it doesn't matter. First time I've had my heart race when playing Pokemon.

Also I like that you have to go through sidequests to get good Pokemon, although some (like the pinsir/heracross honey shit and the beldum location) are locked behind very convoluted puzzles.
>>
File: 1397952592932.jpg (54KB, 655x560px) Image search: [Google]
1397952592932.jpg
54KB, 655x560px
>>31071261
>the writing
>entire soundtrack is glitchxcity remixes with various champion music for literally every battle theme

Yeah nah
>>
>>31073865
So far I've enjoyed it more than any romhack I've played. I'm not really following the story, but the fact mons are scarcer makes finding any mon exciting. Also the gyms are much better in this game than most official pokemon gyms.
>>
>>31072321
>wasting valuable xp on Noibat
Don't do this
Noibat is utter fucking shit and will take all the way to level 48 to be decent, and that's at least 6+ gyms away. By then you can much more easily grind it on the high level wild pokemon and trainers.

And yes, Reborn is very fun, a pity it was made by a bunch of teenagers basing on their forum roleplay. But the story is really hilarious.
>>
>>31074265
Fair call on noibat, but I've only found shit so far. I'm haven't taken on the first gym yet, and my team is grimer, noibat, groovyle and goldeen.
>>
>>31074390
For ezmode early on catch a Trubbish and make it use Toxic Spikes in every major fight. This will save your ass very hard.
>>
>>31074440
Rightio, I acutally caught a trubbish but just chucked it in some box lol. TY for the heads up man.
>>
>>31074460
The good thing about this game is that it forces you to make the best of shitmons you wouldn't touch otherwise. It does a good job early on.
>>
>>31074466
Yeah that's what I have found lol. Are shinies by any chance more common in this game?
>>
>>31072234
There are Trainers in the Grand Hall. The ability to battle them before the 3rd Gym was added in this Episode.
>>
>>31074485
0.1% chance
>>
>>31074504
I KO'd a shiny noibat by accident :(
>>
>>31074504
I think it is 1/100. You get the Shiny Charm latter so it becomes 1/50.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.