[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's the deal with Acerola and Nanu? Like what is

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: 1480748476053.jpg (50KB, 735x715px) Image search: [Google]
1480748476053.jpg
50KB, 735x715px
What's the deal with Acerola and Nanu? Like what is their relationship?
>>
>>31069736
acerola regulalry dicks nanu
>>
>>31069736
Sophocles doesn't leave his neetcave so Acerola has to play with the only other person on the island that's important.
>>
>>31069736
They aren't really niece and uncle, familial lingo is just common to use for close friends in Hawaii.

Yes it's confirmed.
>>
>>31069736
she is the ghost of his dead daughter
>>
>>31069736
Kenpachi and yashiru
>>
>>31069736
She's actually like 30 or something, and constantly doms him BDSM style. He isn't into the BM parts, but she has him by the balls since the courts would give him the death sentence over the nudie he took of her once. She plays the cute nice little niece in front of Sun/Chicken, but Nanu knows what's going on. He's been dead inside for a long time, as he knows he has no future beyond being the bitch of Acerola, Tapu Bulu, and his cats. Except the cats are something he chose, and they're the only thing keeping him from ending his pain and suffering at the hands of Acerola/TopBull.
>>
>>31070854
this
>>
They're not related but she brightens up Nanu's day despite his protests...and it's likely nanu suggested her as his stand in for the E4
>>
>>31071415

Pokemon lore is so deep nowadays
>>
File: acerola pomf.png (2MB, 1594x1129px) Image search: [Google]
acerola pomf.png
2MB, 1594x1129px
*pomf* :3
>>
>>31069736
Actual answer: Random Trial Captain that looks up to him.

/vp/ meme answer: Something something, they fuck 40 times a day, something something, Nanu is a daddy, something something, I want to fuck a Pokemon.
>>
>>31072683
footfag, saving this :^)
>>
File: Daniel's_Snorlax.png (134KB, 342x192px) Image search: [Google]
Daniel's_Snorlax.png
134KB, 342x192px
>>31072683
>Snorlax's feet are the wrong color

How come every time there's a cute piece of otherwise perfect artwork, there's one single off-model thing about the image that triggers my autism? Pokemon fanart's an especially big offender of this because the artists just want to draw the cute Pokewaifus, but feel obligated to draw a Pokemon into the image too, but they always fuck it up somehow. It's such a small thing to be annoyed about, but here we are.
>>
>>31069736
stop posting shitty fucking acerola threads the catalog's already flooded with them
>>
>>31070229
spooky
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.