[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why does everyone hate him >he beat ash He was destined

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3

Why does everyone hate him
>he beat ash
He was destined to lose anyway
>>
I don't hate him

But I myself am a Gary Stu
>>
His scarf looks retarded, surely there must have been a better way to make his design closer to Zard X.

Besides that I don't have any complaints, it's not like I watch the anime.
>>
>>31069316
I think it's because Ash was the closest he ever was to winning, and people actually had the hopes he would actually win this time.
>>
>>31069316

He was okay, just disappointed he barged into the mainline anime out of nowhere. I do feel this guy kind of screwed Ash over but then again he was a badass who is destined for his own series. The guy should have been one league above Ash anyways, you know battling the E4 and Diantha. He did everything Ash should have done.
>>
>>31069401
This, XY Ash was among the most competent incarnation of him and his loss was pretty much a bullshit asspull.

Also because Alain is the very incarnation of genwun pandering.
>HEY GUISE REMEMBER CHARIZARD?????
>HERE HE IS AGAIN AND HE'S THE STRONGEST WOW
>>
>>31069481

But Charizard is a mascot pokemon though and one of the most popular one at that.
>>
>>31069316
I like him.
Way better than Tobias.
>>
>>31069316
>he's "edgy" because he wears black and uses a Mega Charizard
>meanwhile Ash-Greninja exists
What is wrong with the XY animefags?
>>
File: 1447541723734.png (794KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1447541723734.png
794KB, 1280x720px
>>31069578

Tobias was a real ass pull, had they gave the guy a backstory he might have gotten away with it. His introduction was really a slap to the face.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.