[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>dressed to impressed >not your typical anime faced "cute"

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

File: godntina.png (50KB, 798x426px) Image search: [Google]
godntina.png
50KB, 798x426px
>dressed to impressed
>not your typical anime faced "cute" girl
>that moveset on Mismagius
>at that level
>so good they had to neuter her Haunter

Why is she so much better than your boring favorite gym leader? Morty a shit btw
>>
File: image.png (53KB, 205x149px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
53KB, 205x149px
>Story trainers used to actually put items on their Pokemon that weren't megastones or Z-Crystals
>>
why was she retardedly put as 5th in dp?
thank god plat was better in everything
>>
>>31064696
DP was a mistake.
Platinum is the only game that matters tbqh.
>>
>>31064631
t. frenchie with manface

Dumb as fuck gym, physical Haunter.
Only Mismagius was memorable.
>>
>>31064631
I like Fantina, he's a cool guy. Everyone's in love with Acerola but she's a generic spooky ghost girl with some shitty 'muh princess royalty magic' backstory, but Fantina's just a dude doing his thing. He likes contests and he's good at them, that's his character and it's good. His puzzle was pretty neat too, actually forced you to battle the trainers in his gym.

>>31064688
I like this image.
>>
>>31064737
Yeah, he cool.

>>31064727
At least it had 4 moves.
>>
File: (wew).jpg (10KB, 235x215px) Image search: [Google]
(wew).jpg
10KB, 235x215px
>>31064631
>not your typical anime faced "cute" girl
>Some werid-ass French woman
Trash
>>
>>31064727
Couldn't hunter only learn physical at that level
>>
>>31064696
they wanted her ace to be Drifblim, and they must have deemed it too difficult for a 3rd gym leader to use underleveled.
>>
I love how you could easily have a thread about whatever the fuck you want without problems, but instead you decide to be a sperg and attack other people's tastes because you're just that damn insecure of yourself.

Way to be a salty tumblerina.
>>
>>31064696

Maybe an attempt to reroute you like with Norman but Norman at least had a decent reason to tell you to fight him later, Fantina's arbitraily deciding she wants to fight you with her stronger team so you gotta leave later made no sense.
>>
>>31064826
I think you posted in the wrong thread, I made this thread in good fun.

Besides, Morty is literally Tumblr: the gym leader.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.