/script>
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So to summarize it, this was all because she hasn't gotten

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

File: lusameme.gif (2MB, 540x304px) Image search: [Google]
lusameme.gif
2MB, 540x304px
So to summarize it, this was all because she hasn't gotten the dick for a long time, right?
>>
More or less.
>>
It was lack of a specific dick, but yes.
>>
>>31062469
it's all because she hasn't gotten the dick from her husband
>>
>>31062469
lack of dick and poisoned by a strange creature from another dimension
>>
>>31062494

He knows something we don't know.

>>31062476

Stick it in her.
>>
>implying she wasnt fucking hau offscreen
>>
But Guzma though.

Didn't you see how he cried after she told Lillie that she used him. Clearly they fucked.
>>
>>31062612
He cried?
>>
>muh utsukushii
>>
>>31062469
my god what chubby face she has
lookin like a goddamn hamster
i just want to drop her on the ground and stomp real hard
>>
>>31062698
A tear rolled down his face
>>
>>31062469
not the dick, but UB dick
she'd been through everything else already
>>
we all get pretty crazy after not having the dick for a while
>>
>>31063126
Actually, it didn't. The graphics just got a bit pixelated (I don't believe that's the right name for it, but whatever) giving that impression.
>>
File: &gt she.png (379KB, 468x449px) Image search: [Google]
&gt she.png
379KB, 468x449px
She wouldn't have been suffering from hysteria if she just got an eevee and evolved it into a sylveon for his feminine dick
>>
>>31064834
You posted that just for the sake of posting that.

There was no context. You furries are the absolute worst. THE WORST!
>>
>>31062698
No, it's a lie spread by anti-Lusamine dorks that want Guzma to fuck Plumeria or them.
>>
File: 1482549134048.png (321KB, 452x548px) Image search: [Google]
1482549134048.png
321KB, 452x548px
>>31064848
>He thought the file name was just to meme
You like dick now, congratulations
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.