[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>you are at the club and this guy slaps your girl's butt

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

File: 1474158632300.jpg (390KB, 904x1246px) Image search: [Google]
1474158632300.jpg
390KB, 904x1246px
>you are at the club and this guy slaps your girl's butt with this smug face on

what do?
>>
>>31056436
That's not a smug face. Talk about being this much schizophrenic that you are unable to read facial expressions.
>>
>>31056436
Send out my charizard and kill XYZ fags hopes and dreams.
>>
>>31056436
I want to say "Slap his shit" but considering this little cunt has 6 volatile monsters at his beck and call, I think it's time to break up with the GF. Because she'll lose respect in me if I try to and get fucked up, or if I don't try to. Pretty sad ;_;
>>
Send out my Charizard.
>>
File: 4snIWEo.png (38KB, 633x758px) Image search: [Google]
4snIWEo.png
38KB, 633x758px
>>31056500
>really hoped SM would be good
>first we see is a retarded artstyle
>"h-he might still be himself"
>first trailers shows him to be a punching bag dumbfounded by everything
>"i-it might still be good"
>first episodes airs
>fillershit writing with waifugarbage
>speedlines
>awful artstyle

SM fucking killed me
>>
>>31056534
what are speedlines?
t. retard
>>
>>31056436
Ask him to be redrawn properly.
>>
>>31056436
I thank him because since he's a Poke-sexual and has a hero complex, there was probably a world-ending Pokemon attached to my gf's butt and he just slapped it away, saving the world and my gf in the process
>>
>>31056550
For an example when a pokemon use a move or the character is moving to call out a move the background has some colour shit that's moving instead of the regular background. It was removed in XY but SM has began using them to a lesser extent.

Pic related
>>
>>31056436
idk probably suck his cock, lick his balls and swallow his cum like the faggot i am
>>
>>31056436
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KnkyxaPHzAs
>>
BURASTO
>>
>>31056436
ARORA
>>
DORAGON KURO
>>
File: 1472236168808.jpg (46KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1472236168808.jpg
46KB, 640x480px
>>31056436
> Ash showing interest in women and following through with it.
>>
>>31056436
BURASTO BAAN his ass in return.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.