[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I just got a 3DS and Moon for Christmas, and I've never

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_1055.jpg (100KB, 750x750px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1055.jpg
100KB, 750x750px
I just got a 3DS and Moon for Christmas, and I've never used the GTS in a Pokémon game before. Can I trust someone in the GTS to trade my Alakazam back to me?
>>
lol no

wi-fi gen might be up your alley
>>
>>31050986
Okay, thank you. I have to update my DS first apparently lol
>>
>>31050980

Definitely not. There isn't even a reasonable way to contact them to trade back. Just find someone here on /vp/ willing to help. Your odds of getting your Pokémon back will be a lot higher than on GTS.
>>
>>31051048
Okay, glad I thought to ask first. I'll try the WiFi thread, thanks guys.
>>
>>31051092

To be clear, GTS is great if you don't care about getting that specific Pokémon back. Like, if you just want an Alakazam to fill your dex, it's totally fine to put up a Kadabra and ask for one back in return. GTS does have some good uses, but any situation where you want your Pokémon back isn't one of them.

(Also, since you're new, a key feature of GTS that some people miss: scroll to the bottom of the alphabet list, and there will be an option to enter the name of a Pokémon that you haven't seen yet, so GTS isn't just restricted to what's already in your dex.)
>>
>>31051188
You can also use the qr scanner to put Pokemon in your Dex but gamefreak limits it to 10 scans a day
>>
>>31051188
Nice, I'll have to find me a Passimian on there lol. Way better than Oranguru imo.

And why didn't they give Oricorio any STAB TM's to at least make it viable? Most awesome Flying-type Pokémon ever designed and they made it into a useless gimmicky Baton-Passer.
>>
>>31051383
Oranguru us better. Passimian us pretty lame. If he wasn't HA locked then he could be good but his ability is pretty lame
>>
So you want your Kabara evolved and then traded back to you? You should find somebody, swap friend codes and have them trade a pokemon they want that also evolves by trade so that you have something over them so they won't screw you. For some reason Politoad is really popular in scene right now, you can get damn near anything for one even Nebby
>>
>>31051483
I've spent like >8 hours trying to get Politoed in Malie Garden, it's awful. Awful! And I still fail.
>>
>>31052098
Only go Politoad hunting during rain storms make sure you use a pokemon with compound eyes and thief so you can steal their King's rocks. You won't get slowking with just the one just like using a souped up butterfree at the school grounds can net you a higher chance and less frustration at getting metal coat, something you need for those Siczor trades. Honestly, Jan's coming soon and with it, Trading will be pure bullshit since everyone will expect several pokemon you likely won't have
>>
File: Capture.png (3KB, 1006x19px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
3KB, 1006x19px
>>31052177
>Only go Politoad hunting during rain storms
I wanted to ask when would that be but turns out it's just outside my regular playing time (>8PM generally) and only for an hour
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.