[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is this a good in-game team for moon? >Decidueye >A-Muk

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: image.jpg (48KB, 500x564px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
48KB, 500x564px
Is this a good in-game team for moon?

>Decidueye
>A-Muk
>Megnezone
>Salazzle
>wishiwashi
>Lycanrok sun

Move sets appreciated

Pic unrelated
>>
>>31049591
Lycanroc and Decidueye are huge jobbers, just so you know.
>>
>>31049591
For in game, it is decent
>>
>>31049591
I don't like low speed mons for in game because they take a lot of damage but overall that's balanced aside from 4 Ground weaknesses
>>
If I could piggy back off this thread, what about a good team for A) Primarina or B) Primarina and Incinaroar?
>>
>relying on others for help

No (you) for you. I've never cared for competitive but for this game I taught myself everything from choosing a nature to choosing ev spreads to choosing moves and items. It's not hard. Try.
>>
>>31051357
Ground goes well with Primarina to get rid of Poison and Steel types, Krookodile and Mudsdale were good in my playthroughs. Other decent options off the top of my head: Salazzle, Dugtrio-A, Marowak-A, Metagross, Flygon or Garchomp
>>
>>31051554
Thank you! Does that include Incinaroar or straight Prima?
>>
File: ss+(2016-12-26+at+11.59.20).png (159KB, 1005x778px) Image search: [Google]
ss+(2016-12-26+at+11.59.20).png
159KB, 1005x778px
Any suggestions to make this Alola team more balanced?

Mostly I'd like to throw out Tapu KEK and Toxapek since it seems everyone has them.
>>
>>31054003
Considering you can't get Tapu Koko till post game I'd recommend A-Marrowak and Minior.
>>
>>31051206
Anything is decent in-game if you level them high enough
>>
>>31051357
>>31049591
No matter what your team:
Note
Stamina Mudbray/Mudsdale cracks the game wide open. That horse is a fucking tank.
Mimikyu: Kind of a pain to get, but that free turn is fantastic.
Passimian (If playing Sun) It hits hard, can take hits, and is surprisingly fast. It helps that Fighting is a good lategame type.
Grubbin/Charjabug: Will absolutely demolish the second fourth of the game. Charjabug does not fuck around.
Gyarados: The reigning champion of spanking playthroughs. Unova was cold without it. Still the single strongest argument against ever picking the water starter.
Chinchou: Water/Electric plugs a lot of holes on an ingame mon. It's also reasonably bulky.
Zygarde: If you aren't against it, Zygarde is an incredible Pokemon to use. It doesn't feel blatantly overpowered, but feels very strong and reliable. Give Z-diddy the playthrough he deserved.

Avoid:
Rufflet/Vullaby: They will really drag you down through the 40s. Braviary is pretty strong, but probably not worth dragging the worthless sack of eagle crap around. Mandibuzz doesn't even give the payoff.
Midnight Lycanrock: This thing's garbage. Boldore will serve you better. Not Gigalith, Boldore.
Vikavolt. When Eviolite Charjabug starts dragging by the end of the third island, do yourself a favor. Box it. Remember it for how good it was. Don't bother evolving it. You will be dissapointed.
Crabrawler: It's weak, doesn't evolve until the last cave before the E4, and evolves into shit. Easily the most disappointing pokemon of all for a playthrough.
Pyukumuku: Yes, I love the little guy, but it sucks ingame. Bad.
Jangmo-o: There are better pseudos that are available earlier. Do yourself a favor. Get a Bagon, or a Gible, or a Beldum, or anything but this.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.