[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anyone else had problems with this guy? I wasn't ready for

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: totem4.jpg (24KB, 400x240px) Image search: [Google]
totem4.jpg
24KB, 400x240px
Anyone else had problems with this guy? I wasn't ready for that Castform and the Solar Blade spamming.

Sun's pretty fun so far, I'm playing completely blind
>>
han solo aether foundation are the real enemies, lillie is dressed as nihilego by lusamine who is her mother, gladion is lillies brother and guzma is sexy
>>
>>31048955
Prepare for disappointment in the second half of the game. You can tell they just rushed right through the second half without caring much for it anymore.
>>
>>31048955
you should leave this board, for your own sake.
>>
>>31049035
>Numale Tranny Wrestler
>>
File: bicc boi.png (646KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
bicc boi.png
646KB, 800x800px
>>31048955
>>
>>31048955
>having a hard time at all in this game
Seriously?
This game is fucking piss easy since they hand you an EXP share in the first second of the game. I was already at least 15+ levels over when I faced that waifubait bug and proceeded to one-shot it because GF are shit game designers

>inb4 dont use the EXP share wah wah
They shouldn't have given it to me
>>
>>31048955
Nearly wiped out on it. I haven't used so many revives and potions since my first pokemon game.
>>
>>31049070
How? I had EXP Share on the entire time and was barely overleveled...
>>
>>31049070
The exp share is literally the game asking you if you want to play on easy or hard.
>>
>>31049102
>being bad
>not being good
>>
File: yellowbird.png (110KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
yellowbird.png
110KB, 500x500px
>>31048955
>Not air cutting the shit out of everything in that fight
>>
>>31049189
I did
It barely helped
>>
>>31049189
OP here, was disappointed because I had two fucking birbs on my team (the owl and the woodpecker) and they were pretty both pretty useless against a fucking Grass/Bug or whatever that is

They didn't have air cutter, tho

The rest of the current team is Crabrawler, cute bear and that donkey, but they're kind of placeholders until something cooler appears

>>31049115
this t b h
>>
>dire hit
>z-fire move

lol
>>
>>31048955
>tfw Solar Blade charges and activates in one turn
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.