[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What do you guys think of the concept of Pokemon fusions? Would

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5

What do you guys think of the concept of Pokemon fusions? Would they realistically be able to implement the feature into a game or would it be way too OP?
>>
File: Pikablu.png (80KB, 640x320px) Image search: [Google]
Pikablu.png
80KB, 640x320px
There would be two kinds of fusions.
Permanent fusions would only work for NFEs and single-stages with low BST (ex: Pikablu), so they end up as just regular pokémon with a different evolution method.
Temporary fusions would be like megas (ex: Lucarizard), and balanced by the fact that you're using two pokémon in your party as one.
In both cases, only about 30 combinations would be available at first, and less than 100 before GF moves on to the next gimmick.
>>
I don't think the idea really fits with the series DNA. The only way I can see it working is through breeding.
>>
they could use a system where most are generic recolors and a few stats are boosted based on type and stats of the aura being used on a pokemon

some special combinations would get completely unique sprites and increased fusion boosts

Inazuma eleven go2 chrono stone's MixiMax feature
>>
File: Kyurem_Formes.png (327KB, 568x320px) Image search: [Google]
Kyurem_Formes.png
327KB, 568x320px
Crashing this thread
>>
I don't want it as a feature but they'd make cool boss Pokémon.
>>
File: tumblr_n7oszdXdxF1r5u9m2o3_1280.png (656KB, 1280x705px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_n7oszdXdxF1r5u9m2o3_1280.png
656KB, 1280x705px
>>31044971
>fusion boss pokemon

I want a Mewtwo/Deoxys fusion.
>>
Who is fused with golurk?
>>
>>31045958
registeel
>>
>>31045163
I'd fuck the left one
>>
File: Millenniumon.jpg (91KB, 320x320px) Image search: [Google]
Millenniumon.jpg
91KB, 320x320px
>>31045163
I want a Silvally/Genesect fusion.
>>
Existed since Gen fucking Wun. Slowpoke + Shellder = Slowbro.
>>
>>31043427

Love the Golurk/Redisteel, just doesn't look much like a pokemon.
>>
>>31043427
>both fusion pokemon hold half of a special item
>fusion is selected from switching menu, one half must be out and second half is selected from party, action replaces switching
>can only have one fused pokemon during a battle, fusion lasts for duration of battle
>fused pokemon uses the highest stats of each, type is the first of the first pokemon and second of the second pokemon
>ability is the first pokemon's
>if it gets knocked out, both pokemon are knocked out
>>
>>31046650 (You)
>type is the first of the first pokemon and second of the second pokemon

On second thought, could probably simplify this as

>both pokemon must share at least one type, priority for secondary type is first pokemon's
>>
>>31043427
>>31044763
>>31045163
This is the gayest shit ever. Never post these again.
>>
>>31046814
kill yourself, dude.
>>
It's probably going to happen to the series eventually.
>>
>>31046650
>fused pokemon uses the highest stats of each

Mega Mewtwo Y + Deoxys-Defense would be the most broken thing ever.
>>
>>31047987
>not shuckle and deoxys-a or mega rakkuza
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.