[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How long do you think he was just sitting around Vast Poni Canyon

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 5

File: 784.png (82KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
784.png
82KB, 300x300px
How long do you think he was just sitting around Vast Poni Canyon waiting for someone to find the Trial?
>>
Pokemon have lives outside of battling, y'know.

He probably was in the middle of getting some dick when you interrupted him
>>
honestly i don't think it's possible for this thing to sit
>>
I think he was bored and lonely. If you try to ignore the z crystal and leave he gets mad at you for not noticing him.

Kommo-o is tsundere desu
>>
>>31042315
>REEEEEEE GE THE FUCK BACK HERE AND FIGHT ME
>pls
>anon pls
>pls respond
>>
>>31042315
Does it really? It just gets pissed off and you have to collect it?
>>
>>31042337
Yep. You literally can't leave unless you pick it up then battle him.
>>
>>31042159
Hi there!
You seem to have made a bit of a mistake in your post. Luckily, the users of 4chan are always willing to help you clear this problem right up! You appear to have used a tripcode when posting, but your identity has nothing at all to do with the conversation! Whoops! You should always remember to stop using your tripcode when the thread it was used for is gone, unless another one is started! Posting with a tripcode when it isn't necessary is poor form. You should always try to post anonymously, unless your identity is absolutely vital to the post that you're making!
Now, there's no need to thank me - I'm just doing my bit to help you get used to the anonymous image-board culture!
>>
Who trained it? Since it wasn't Mina.
>>
>>31042358
Aw that's adorable
>>
>>31042369
It probably trained itself, it fits with what the Jangmo-o line does and the Trial site was the very first in all of Alola so the concept of Trial Captain might not have even been a thing yet.
>>
>>31042369
It trained itself.
>>
>>31042137
Short manga about a lonely cute but caring for others Kommo-o when?
>>
>>31042369
ryuki in another timeline
>>
>>31042137
>Sitting around
>Not dancing around
>>
>>31042137
On a completely unrelated note, is there any reason to use it over, like, Haxorus or any other pseudo?
>>
>>31042369
Kommo-o's lore is that he's constantly training and finding strong opponents to fight so it can defeat a great darkness
>>
>>31042431

>Kommo-o spends its days working for gains. It also keeps an eye on the other Jangmos from a distance.

>It knows that someday, it may not be here to challenge future trial goers, and hopes one of such among them would be the next proud champion of these grounds

>A Trainer finally comes to take the trial

>Decide to send the little ones at them first to see how capable they are. Watching the trainer overcome them gets Kommo-o excited for a real challenge after such a long period of calm

>Trainer tries to ignore the crystal, but Kommo-o isn't having that shit
>Dont want to confront the trainer over that, so just snarl menacingly from hiding spot
>"S-stupid human. You're supposed to take the crystal and take me on as well!"

>The trainer finally gets it and Kommo-o makes its move, just as planned with the other juveniles Jangmo and Hakumo assisting for the final trial.

>Lose, but it was an enjoyable fight all the same. Even the younger Jangmo's agree that they had a good time.

>Kommo-o and the rest decides to train harder in hopes of meeting the trainer again. The trainer has earned Kommo-o's respect and maybe someday will earn its companionship too.

>>31042492
Its kinda on the middle ground. It has some cool tricks like automize and belly drum, and clanging scales is really a good alternative to Draco Meteor, but aside from being a decent special attacker, it has trouble setting up. If it gets Shell Smash as Battle Tree may "hint" at, it could be extremely strong.
At least it looks kinda cool.
>>
>>31042600
>we never find out what the great darkness is
>>
>>31042617
>Implying it won't be revealed in Stars when Totem Kommo-o is the one who fights the UBs on Poni Island instead of the shitty Tapu
>>
>>31042646
>not teaching the Tapu how to fight like a true Guardian
>oh and stop being a cunt to humans
>>
What's his best set?

pls no shell smash memers
>>
>>31042492
The current top team on Smogon VGC has one so yup, guess so

Modest, Soundproof (ignores Clanging Scales I think, but ignores Perish Song and Hyper Voice), Fightanium Z
Clanging Scales
Focus Miss
Flamethrower
Protect
>>
>>31042646
It'll be revealed in the next PMD game
>>
>>31042159
>Alomomola
>>
>>31042646
>le Stars meme
>>
>>31042159
Change your trip name, it embarrasses my passimian Brett Farve
>>
>>31042137
AWAKEN MY MASTERS
>>
File: jojos-bizarre-adventure-100.jpg (157KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
jojos-bizarre-adventure-100.jpg
157KB, 1280x720px
>>31043033
>Dazzling Gleam
>>
File: changingscales.jpg (26KB, 400x240px) Image search: [Google]
changingscales.jpg
26KB, 400x240px
>>31043033
Holy Sandstorm
>>
File: IMG_2322.png (823KB, 1024x575px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2322.png
823KB, 1024x575px
>>31043033
>>
>>31043033
JOJO NON-FIGHTING
>>
>>31042159
Quite possibly the worst trip here.
>>
File: kommo-owo.png (21KB, 162x173px) Image search: [Google]
kommo-owo.png
21KB, 162x173px
He was waiting for a sexy male companion.
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.