[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>start a new file >Impish Popplio >don't feel like

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 2

File: nope.jpg (42KB, 600x540px) Image search: [Google]
nope.jpg
42KB, 600x540px
>start a new file
>Impish Popplio
>don't feel like resetting and watching cutscenes again
>don't feel like playing with a gimped Popplio either as I want to finish the game as fast as possible

Welp. Guess I'll just go back to Prism.
>>
Indeed.
>>
Thanks for the blog update
>>
>would rather play trash tier fan hacks

You have to go back.
>>
File: Anime armpits.png (1008KB, 850x2195px) Image search: [Google]
Anime armpits.png
1008KB, 850x2195px
>>31034696
>Natures mattering at all ingame
>>
>>31035206
>I've never played Prism but I'll talk shit about it
>>
when will this prism meme die? literally none of you would give a fuck if not for the c/d
>>
>>31035288
Do you think I'd waste my time playing a bad game to spite Nintendo or something?
>>
>>31035311
people did it with uranium
>>
>thinking natures matter in-game

Everyone look at this faggot and laugh.

Why did you even start a new game if you're planning to just rush through it asap anyways?
>>
>>31035311
Yes I do.
>>
>>31035439
>Why did you even start a new game if you're planning to just rush through it asap anyways?

Because I'm bored. Replaying Pokemon games and trying to finish them as quickly as possible is fun to me.

Except for this one as it takes forever to reset for a good starter.

>thinking natures matter in-game
They don't if you're gonna take 15 hours to finish the game, which isn't the case here.
>>
>>31035514
They also don't if you're gonna rush through the game.

Just box your starter and get a better Pokémon. Both Decidueye and Primarina will slow you down in-game. If you cared about speed you would've chosen Litten.
>>
>>31035552
Actually, Primarina is certainly the best due to its dual STAB being stronger than the others.
>>
>>31035619
It hardly gets any Fairy moves at all, though, at least not until very late in the game (Moonblast at 44, Dazzling Gleam as a TM in Vast Poni Canyon).
>>
>>31035288
I've been waiting 8 years for this hack anon.
>>
>>31034696
>Playing shitty romhacks

LOL
>>
>>31036097
>le romhack argument
How typical. Go complain about all those features that GF removed or something.
>>
>>31034696
>resetting for natures
Autusim.
>>
>>31034696
Just breed it you nignosed nerferder
>>
>>31036720
>want to finish the game quickly
>breeding

Fucking... why. How can someone even suggest this.
>>
>>31036921
Just spin in the autism box for like 5 minutes. It takes no time at all
>>
>>31035206
how much do you people get paid to do this?
>>
>>31035318
But uranium is shit
>>
>>31037403
was it though? i never played it
>>
>>31036938
>Have to play more than halfway through until Hokulani with said gimped mon for a ditto
>then breed and hatch until better nature
>then grind it
>>
>>31034696
Just box it.
>>
>>31036066
I feel bad for you. Not because of the C&D. But because you waited 8 years, almost 3 generations, for a hacked GSC. Nothing that game will do will ever truly satisfy you, because you will always think "I waited 8 years for this?". It will never be worth the waitime, much less so because it will never be officially finished to the creators vision for the game.
>>
>>31034696
>he lets natures decide if his pokemon is good or not
>in game
>prism
>blog posting
holy shit fuck off and never come back
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.