[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Does battle tree get difficult? 20+ in and nobody can wreck

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: bruhh.gif (436KB, 540x540px) Image search: [Google]
bruhh.gif
436KB, 540x540px
Does battle tree get difficult?

20+ in and nobody can wreck my mimikyu
>>
It's not wise to get complacent and cocky
>>
>>31034654

I'll bite. What set you running on him?
>>
File: 1481582018037.png (3MB, 3500x4000px) Image search: [Google]
1481582018037.png
3MB, 3500x4000px
Mimikyu is cheating.
>>
>>31034654
Wait until 30+ and the mega evos come out.
>>
File: 1482285152855.jpg (35KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
1482285152855.jpg
35KB, 480x360px
>>31034654
Normal Z Crystal
Splash
Shadow Sneak
Shadow Claw
Play Rough
252Atk/4Def/252Spe
>>
>>31034654
fuck you
>>
>>31034722
but i havent bought my mega crystals yet :c
>>
>>31034654
Is Komala/Minior/Mimikyu the ultimate team for taking advantage of the AI's retardation?
>>
Not sure about the former two but I often see the AI wasting their Z-Moves on Mimikyu while in disguise mode.
>>
>>31034808
Meant to reply to
>>31034753
>>
Battle tree generally isn't "hard". Battle tree generally fucks you ever with stacked RNG. The AI is atrocious and will make retarded switch ins, have awful movepools and will just generally play wrong. However, you will then get nearly impossible bad luck, such as getting paralyze proc'd for 5 or 6 turns in a row, missing 90% accuracy moves multiple times in a row or the enemy pokemon getting the ominous wind proc 3 times in a row and sweeping with big stats.
>>
>>31034731

Honestly I've had the best luck with lum berry on mimikyu in the battle tree. Don't get shit on by status that way, at least not immediately. I'd rather not press my luck in RNG city to get an extra boost to attack.
>>
i just got swept by a drampa at battle 67

fucker crit my greninja and megamence with draco meteor
>>
>>31034654
Most of the time you'll wreck with whatever your best mon is and then the game with throw a team at you that perfectly counters it or walls you out of nowhere. Also are you playing singles or super singles?
>>
It gets harder at 25+ when they start randomly using megas and z moves and even harder at 40+ when they start using legendaries. After that it's just a matter of waiting until you either fucked by RNG or counterteamed super hard.
>>
>>31035165

Regular singles ends at 20 so it has to be supers.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.