[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So, I just bought a copy of White 2 because I skipped Gen V in

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 6

So, I just bought a copy of White 2 because I skipped Gen V in its entirety.

Is it still worth it, /vp/?
>>
Yes but play White 1 first to get the full story and link features.
>>
God no
>>
It would have been, I guess you can still get an AR and cheat to enable challenge mode from the beginning.
>>
White 2 is a sequel to White so there are things you won't get, but its still a good Pokemon game and one of the best in the series
>>
>>31031430
Most certainly. Just skip White though, that game is trash.
>>
Yes.But you need to ditch the starters ASAP.
>>
>>31031470
Don't listen to this.

OP, Black and White are good games. Black 2 and White 2 are solid on their own, but you should play White first to get the absolute most out of it
>>
>>31031485
Don't listen to this.

Pokémon never has a good story, no matter how many people try to shill BW and SM as having such. If you're buying the games, White would be a waste of your money. Just stick to White 2, it's certainly in the top 3 best Pokémon games.
>>
I've only played blue, silver and white 2 so I'm probably not the best to say, but I really enjoyed white 2. What should I play next, boys?
>>
>>31031430
Generation 5 is a really good generation, I love it personally. Play BW first before you start B2W2, you'll understand the story much better. Also, ignore the people that say the game is shit, its just a shitty fad /vp/ anons made up.

>Story is deep
>Sprites look godly
>Music is up-beat, funky, and beautiful

Only concern I have with the game is that you can only get Pokémon outside of Unova after you complete the main-game.
>>
>>31031430
Gen V is crap

Play XY/ORAS instead
>>
>>31032086
Sun or Moon obvs.
>>
>>31032102
>sprites look godly
lol they fucking don't, that's the main problem with Gen 5
>>
OP here, so yeah, is it still good without the online features?

Also I heard I can't complete medals (or obtain berries, which I really care about because im a nut for berry planting) and such now that Nintendo wifi is shut down.
>>
>>31032161
Yes, BW2 was one of the better games in the series. Unless you find the story extremely appealing, I do not recommend playing BW as it is a serious downgrade in everything else.
>>
>>31032105
Already played X and OR.

Enjoyed X, and OR was definitely a nostalgia trip to Gen III. Why is Gen VI exactly hated on /vp/ again?
>>
>>31031430

It loses out on an easy way to level up your Join Avenue, and you'll be missing out on a ton of mons with their hidden abilities, and the forced Pokestars tutorial is probably the worst thing about the games, but PWT is amazing, the White Treehouse/Black Tower is great, after the tutorial, Pokestar Studios is pretty unique and cute for a distraction, the pokemon variety is top notch.
>>
>>31032193
Not even memeing when I say that pretty much the only reason most people dislike ORAS is because of muh Battle Frontier.
>>
>>31032193

They're just disappointments, not exatly bad games, because when XY came out we were coming through with a whole row of great entries that started with Platinum version.
>>
>>31032193
Gen Vi is fine

Don't listen to unovabortions
>>
>>31032270
I liked both Gens, though...
>>
>>31032144
The Sprites for Gen 5 are better than any other generation, what are you talking about?
>>
File: 1460387154826.jpg (72KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
1460387154826.jpg
72KB, 900x900px
>>31032686
>>
File: avatar602080_5.gif (124KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
124KB, 200x200px
>>31032686
>>
File: tumblr_mfq5qx4aah1r84emlo1_500.gif (127KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mfq5qx4aah1r84emlo1_500.gif
127KB, 500x500px
>>31032686
meanwhile in the year 2000
>>
File: 479-wash.gif (149KB, 98x84px) Image search: [Google]
479-wash.gif
149KB, 98x84px
>>31032955
>>
>>31032686
november 1999
>>
>>31031430
You missed out on all the Join Avenue and Magnemite Coil fun.
>>
>>31032977
I really wish I never had to see this again.
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.