[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Turtanator's sig move, Shell Trap, doesn't go off

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: H7S5L7z.jpg (63KB, 750x855px) Image search: [Google]
H7S5L7z.jpg
63KB, 750x855px
>Turtanator's sig move, Shell Trap, doesn't go off even if you flinch or faint
>Mudsdale doesn't get recovery
>Tsareena isn't grass/fighting
>Shiinotic has no bulk to take advantage of its typing and Strength Sap, and doesn't get rage powder
>Decidueye has tons of points wasted in SpA even though it has absolutely no reason to run a special or mixed set
>the dancing bird pokemon doesn't get quiver dance
>the faster of the two lycanaroc forms is the one to get the exclusive priority rock move, and neither have any form of ground coverage
>Lurantis gets Contrary, but only has Leafstorm to abuse it, meaning it has no niche over Serperior and can't use it with its much better attack stat
>Golisopod's ability takes place before it can move, instead of at the end of the turn
>Palossand isn't granted an immunity to water moves through its ability
>Silvally doesn't get recovery or anything resembling Arceus' movepool, and its memories don't boost their type's power
>everything's speed
Were they hell-bent on making sure the meta revolves around Tapus, UBs and Garchomp? Literally everything is one or two changes away from being at least somewhat viable.
>>
File: 1479694394171.png (580KB, 501x635px) Image search: [Google]
1479694394171.png
580KB, 501x635px
>>31030901
Is it just me, or does everything new seem to be in a garbage speed tier too?
Lurantis, Vikavolt, Golisopod all look like they could move quickly, certainly not as slow as their stats would indicate.

Even Decidueye and Inceneroar are slow for seemingly no reason
>>
>Toxapex doesn't get Poison Point instead it gets Limber
What the fuck
>>
File: 1481944981467.png (156KB, 540x539px) Image search: [Google]
1481944981467.png
156KB, 540x539px
>>31031099
Almost forgot this faggot.

Could have been good if it's speed wasn't shit
>>
>>31030901
My theory is they're playing it as safe as possible and will buff everything later. It's bullshit, I know. Enjoy your gen full of mediocre Pokemon that will never see the light of day after poke bank launches.
>>
>>31030901
Don't forget Incineroar's special attack and speed needing to be swapped.
>>
>they're still giving out Leaf Guard as an ability
Stop
>>
>>31031202
they canned megas, so it looks like shitmons are gonna remain shitmons, unless for whatever reason they choose to add Evos to the 2 stagers next gen. Ledian is still waiting on literally anything to not be trash
>>
>>31030901
>and neither have any form of ground coverage
Okay but what moves could you honestly give the rockdogs to save them from this?
>>
>>31031099
It's like they tried to get rid of speed creep, but only did it for the new Pokemon. So it doesn't work at all.
>>
>>31031592
Is there a reason Earthquake doesn't immediately come to mind aside from the fact that you are not an intelligent person?
>>
>>31031099
>Torracat is fast as fuck
>suddenly drops it upon evolution

>Rowlet's HP is progressing linearly
>suddenly caps at Dartrix and gains a fuckton on Special Attack for no reason instead of continuing the bulk trend or getting Speed
>evo looks fast as fuck anyway
>learns ZERO special attacking moves but gets Nasty Plot
>HA is Physical based anyway
WHAT WERE THEY THINKING
>>
>>31031641

>learns ZERO special attacking moves but gets Nasty Plot

Not saying that special Decidueye is good in any shape or form, but it does get Energy Ball and Shadow Ball.
>>
>>31030901
>>31031641
THEY CANT KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH THIS
>>
>>31030901

I wanted so bad Oricorio to be good :( it even was shit in ingame.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.