[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Here's the cold/snowy areas of the Pokemon world because

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: Cold Areas.png (1MB, 1571x1742px) Image search: [Google]
Cold Areas.png
1MB, 1571x1742px
Here's the cold/snowy areas of the Pokemon world because it's Christmas

Sinnoh>Unova>Johto>Sevii>Kalos>Kanto>Hoenn>Alola
>>
>>31030473
I would put Kalos alot higher, but I definitely agree.
>>
>>31030497
For me, Manoswine Road was shit and how cool Snowbelle was was ruined by how stupid its concept is
>>
>>31030528
>Snowbelle was was ruined by how stupid its concept is
You mean, that the cold is caused by the gym?
>>
>>31030625
Yeah. It seems so silly. We have places where the ice gym could be, and then it ends up being elsewhere with an artificial source of cold. Also messed up the region biomes.
>>
>>31030625
Anon, that's a completely awful concept. Snowbelle is just randomly placed on the map too, as its right next to a temperate forest, there's no natural progression like there is to get to Snowpoint or Icirrus
>>
>>31030473
Kalos > Sinnoh >>>>> power gap > Alola > Unova > Johto > Hoenn > Kanto

As far as snow areas go. Kalos and Sinnoh were comfy as fuck. The others can't compare.
>>
>>31030735
Yeah, with Unova you see that the left part of the region gets cold enough to snow in the winter.

In Coronet is high enough to snow, and so is Silver. Ice Oath can get that cold air blowing from the mountain range down I to the cave. Snowpoint is the most northern town in the franchise. These make sense
>>
>>31030793
>Mount Lanakila better than Mount Silver
>better than ICE PATH

that is a bigger travesty than your Kalos placement, I can at least understand that

>>31030793
*Ice Path
>>
>>31030827
>Ice Path
>good at all
It's just a dank cave. I'm so glad GF stepped up their game with ice areas after the first three gens.
>>
>>31030904
It's a great cave. My favourite ice cave actually. Love the puzzles.
>>
>>31030473
I wish Sinnoh had more snowy routes.
>>
>>31030978
>love the puzzles
boi what
>>
>>31032347
Everyone seems to be randomly saying they hate puzzles since SM's overworld has none but screw that, Johto was more about puzzles than anything else in it's overworld and it was great. I live that Ilex Forest was about a puzzle rather than about just more battles and I love the slide puzzles in Ice Path.
>>
>>31032347
Not that anon, but the part where you slide in the ice and figure out your way.
>>
>>31032329
should have had more snow in general
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.