[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm new to breeding but had the privilege of getting a Six

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

File: 1478291761763.png (308KB, 863x1015px) Image search: [Google]
1478291761763.png
308KB, 863x1015px
I'm new to breeding but had the privilege of getting a Six IV Chinese Ditto the other day.
I'm dead set on getting a Shiny Tsareena in a friend ball though. How difficult would it be acquiring her in Adamant Nature with perfect IVs?
Should I chain 50 Bounsweets to guarantee higher IVs then catch that one in a friend ball?
>>
I think IV gain stops after a 30 chain. but yes do that for an adamant Bounsweet.
Then put your Bounsweet in with an everstone and your ditto in with Destiny Knot.
It's still going to take a long ass time, especially if you don't have shiny charm.
Also D-knot only passes 5 ivs so odds are you'll only have 5 perfect IVs.
You can use bottle caps to raise IVs now though so you can get 6 perfect.
>>
Breeding would be the faster way I think.
If you have a Destiny Knot, an Everstone and either that Ditto or the Bounsweet is Adamant it'd be easy to get an Adamant Bounsweet with 3 perfect IVs which can be used to easily get one with 4IVs and then that one for 5IVs.
After that it's a bit of luck required to get a 6IV one.

That said you really don't need Sp.Atk to be perfect because why would you ever use a special attack with it?
>>
Excellent. I also have a Comfee with pretty good IVs and Play Rough ready.
Thanks vp.
>>
If you're already breeding with a hacked Pokemon why not just hack the rest in

I don't understand you guys.
>>
>>31029870
I got this one in a contest of sorts. If it's hacked it's not in my control.
I will use it to my advantage.
>>
>>31029870
IF YOU BREED A HACKED POKEMON ITS BABY DOESN'T COUNT AS HACKED IN MY MIND SO THEREFORE ITS OK

i hate hackers
>>
>>31029153
Shiny tsareena looks like fucking shit though. To be fair regular one looks shitty too but it has a terrible shiny.
>>
File: IMG_20161225_181804~01.jpg (1MB, 3038x1964px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20161225_181804~01.jpg
1MB, 3038x1964px
Should I restart?
I feel like I wasted my time since the nature is wrong and the shitty defensive IVs.
>>
File: 1477710575301.png (2MB, 1000x1609px) Image search: [Google]
1477710575301.png
2MB, 1000x1609px
>>31030237
Bump
>>
>>31030237
Good enough. Just breed for an Adamant Oblivious one and go from there
>>
>>31030237
>shitty defensive IVs
Nah, those are pretty good.
>>
>>31030966
kek
>>
>>31029247
Bottle caps don't actually modify the pokemon's IVs directly. They flip on a modifier which makes any stat calculation solve as if the pokemon had 31 IV even though it doesn't.
The pokemon retains its hidden power and characteristic, and passes down its original IVs when bred as a result.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.