[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ok, am I missing something? I've got a (fainted) timid synchronise

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

Ok, am I missing something? I've got a (fainted) timid synchronise abra at the front of my party, yet out of the 15 times I've caught it, only once has it been timid. This doesn't include the times I didn't bother to even catch it because I could tell it had a nature that buffed or weakened it's defense. Am I just that unlucky, or is there just something I don't know?
>>
>>31028618
>...yet out of the 15 times I've caught TAPU KOKO
Whoops, meant to type that
>>
>>31028618
It's just shitty luck. Should be 50% of being synchronized.
>>
>>31028618
Are you sure Abra has synchronize, right? Could just be that you're unlucky, it's only 50% chance of changing the nature
>>
>>31028677
Yeah, it's synchronise. I guess this is just really shitty luck. Just to make sure, it does still work when the abra is down before the fight right?
>>
I thought the Abra now had to be alive for it to work now.
>>
>>31028618
This nigga is throwing down with anything that moves. He makes a point to fuck up everything just cause he can.

you really think he's gonna just be timid?
>>
>>31028738
I did have to make him come out of his shell.
>>
>>31028724
No fainted lead still works. It doesn't work for chained mons though that's where things get complicated
>>
>>31028618
I think the fainted, first slot pokemon has to be the nature that you actually want, and you still have to lead with a live synchronizer in slot two.
>>
>>31028929
Now that's something I've never heard.
>>
>>31028929
couldn't be, I've caught all the legendaries and got the right nature with a fainted abra in slot one.
I think that's how chains work, though. iirc the synchronize needs to be in the front of the party when the pokemon hits the feild, and if its SOS, that means having abra on the field when they call backup
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.