[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Secret Bases are a great concept but were extremely limited in

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: Secret base and villa.png (252KB, 402x457px) Image search: [Google]
Secret base and villa.png
252KB, 402x457px
Secret Bases are a great concept but were extremely limited in RSE (and even more so in DPPt) while ORAS didn't do much to expand them. They are still tiny and have an unreasonable if not arbitrary decoration limit.

When will we be able to buy property and customize a house with Sims-tier options?

Remember the Villa in Platinum? That was sort of like it, yet even more limited than Secret Bases.
>>
>>31027591
All we really need is ORAS bases but the layouts are doubled in size and we have at least triple the deco limit.
>>
>>31027648
At the very least we need to be able to edit the layout and walls, have additional floors and a garden to cultivate outside.
>>
>>31027591
but nobody uses them for things other than blissey grinding so why does it matter?
>>
>>31027591
Having 100 new pokemon is enough for me, I don't care for this stuff.
>>
>>31027676
that's all they're used for because there's nothing else to do with them, just another disappointingly empty feature in a pokemon game
>>
>>31027676
You can in fact use them normally anon.
It was only one of the islets that were dedicated blissey bases while the rest were just around for you to visit, take flags and battle.
>>
>>31027757
Except for saving your friend's bases and battling it.
Hatching eggs faster
Getting evo stones
Getting Max O-powers

Actually a lot of them just seem to be Join Avenue stuff like berries, EVs and what not.
>>
The villa was the best. I loved getting enough money to buy stuff for it
>>
>>31027756
I feel the opposite way. I don't care nearly as much for new Pokémon as I do for new ways to use and things to do with old ones.

>>31027905
But there is no customization at all besides the order in which you buy things. You can't move furniture around.
>>
>>31027938
You can't really do anything with the villa except see some dialogue.
>>
>>31027648
i would've been happy if they let me fucking rotate my furniture
>>
>>31027591
Secret bases should be your fucking place to heal pokemon/check boxes/buy items. Also fly to them, and add more music options.
>>
>>31027938
I was okay with that. If anything having the option to customize it made it less fun because I was never happy with where I placed things
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.