[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>No more 1% encounter rates on New Alola mons. The newest

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: 1481923426005.jpg (396KB, 1280x1067px) Image search: [Google]
1481923426005.jpg
396KB, 1280x1067px
>No more 1% encounter rates on New Alola mons. The newest Pokemon of the Generation should be the focus, stop bloody hiding em

>Make the Map on the Bottom screen not shit. Why the fuck does Rotoms stupid animu eyes and frame take up like 1/3 of the bottom screen? Also the whole point of the second screen is to be more convenient. So why the fuck does clicking the map make gameplay completely halt and bring up the new menu on the top screen? Not to mention, clicking anywhere but the dead centre makes the map disappear and Rotom do a retarded animation for 4 seconds.
Rework it so you can use the map while playing the actual game without stopping gameplay, and make it fill the Bottom screen. Also, be able to add tags like "remember to do this here" etc

> Bring back the ingame National dex. Stop removing staple features you cunts. I don't want to open Pokebank just to view my monster encyclopedia. You need internet for that shit, and believe it or not I often play my portable device on the go! (Strange, right?)
>>
> Speaking of removing features, why the fuck you'd remove dex nav? You could've easily integrated that shit into the Rotom dex map without using the Gen three tile set. Absolutely no reason for it to be gone. Would've helped with the shitty 1% rates too...

> Arrgghh, where in the blue blazes are the OPowers? One of the greatest new features of the kinda mediocre Gen 6, and you take em out? Just make em accessible by a menu tab or something, god damn. Also add a Iv/ev doubling o power, would'ya? They'd also help with a problem I'm gonna talk a little more on in this, Post game leveling.

> Speaking of the post game leveling, Why can you barely rematch trainers in the post game outside of the league? There's like 3 of the top of my head (Guzma, Faba and Morimoto) and even then its a one time only thing for the first two. BW2 had a bunch of post game rematches. You had Hugh, Cheren, Bianca, Colress, The Shadow Triad, those two gamefreak employes, the striaton Gym leaders, N (With like four different teams), Cynthia and Alder.

That said, the League rematches are disapointing anyway. All of em but Kukui only have 5 Pokemon and they aren't as high leveled as they should be. Better than X and Y obviously as it had no rematches at all, but nowhere near as good as games like Platinum, BW2 and HGSS.

So buff the League by giving all characters an extra mon, upping their levels a tad, and allowing you to Battle characters outside the Leauge. You even already find characters like the Kahunas, Gladion, Hau, Kukui outside the league anyway, no reason why you shouldn't be able to request a friendly rematch.
>>
>Buff the Battle tree. The fucking returning characters was the point they marketed the most in the Battle Tree, but you only have nine of em? (Sina, Dexio, Anabel were used for story first and just reused for the tree, so six really) C,mon man. I wasn't expecting a PWT, I know that would take too much effort, but at least around 11 more man, its the 20th fuckin anniversary, actually put a little elbow grease into it. Heres a list of the characters I think could've fixed the Battle Tree:

Silver
Eusine
Lance
Alder
Hugh
N
Barry
AZ
Zinnia
Steven
Shauna

>4 of those characters already have Battle models from gen 6 anyway, so just touch em up a bit like you did to Wally and bam, you've made the tree less shit. You're welcome.

Also in regards to the Tree, change the structure of it so its more like BW2's Black Tower and White Tree Hollow rather than the fuckin stale Tower formula you've been using for 4 Gens. Its more fun, and since you get EXP and Money from it it also helps with the Post game leveling issue.

>Allow us to change the wifi backgrounds like you do with the Music. Sun and Moon has such beautiful battle backgrounds, so why in gods fucking name do you force us to use that shitty generic one for wifi battles?

>Give us a shop to buy Kurts balls, and make Burnet sell us Dream Balls.

> Add some sort of Nursrey in the Post game with a perfect circle like ORAS. I appreciate that long road you made under the Nursery gamefreak, but you kinda sabotaged yourself by adding a fucking loading inbetween the Nursery and the road. Also, maybe let us buy a Bike postgame. I want to go at top speed without holding B.
>>
I actually really agree with everything you just said
>>
Bumping my own thread. I want feedback.
>>
>>31026391
Agree on the new Alola mons having a higher appear rate

I thought the map wasn't that bad but it should have a zoom in/out feature that you can use DURING gameplay, not have to go to a separate screen for that

Also agree on there needing to be a quicker way of levelling up, either that or make hyper training at level 50 instead of level 100

ALSO agree on wanting more rematches outside of the Battle Tree, 6v6 matches with more freedom on what Pokemon I can use is way more fun against AI opponents imho

ALSO agree on the league rematches being harder, they're usually too easy even when I wasn't overlevelled against them

You make good points, I really liked SM but it could be even better if these were addressed in future games
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.