[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Black Tower and White Tree Hollow are the best Battle facilities

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: Black_Tower_inside_B2.png (42KB, 256x192px) Image search: [Google]
Black_Tower_inside_B2.png
42KB, 256x192px
Black Tower and White Tree Hollow are the best Battle facilities in the franchise. All Battle Facilities should use this as a base rather than how they currently follow the Battle Tower Formula.

Being able to get EXP and Money would be cool, especially in Sun and Moon where post game grinding is the worst its been in 10 years.
>>
>>31024688
I have to agree. And the Boss Trainer/Gate Trainer set up was great
>>
>>31024688
agreed.

people constantly shill the battle frontier, but it wasn't really any better than any of the other facilities imo.
>>
>>31024688
I love them and want them back but I'd still want facilities like the Pyramid and Castle too.
>>
>>31025161
To be honest there's a fair bit of similarity between the Pyramid and BW/Towers.
Maybe a combination facility would be in order?
>>
>>31025184
The Castle was basically just the Tower.
>>
>>31025209
Nah famalam

Purchasing Hold Items and having to purchase healing was pretty cool
>>
>>31025161
I just really miss the rental facilities.

My issues with Black's tower was the lack of difficulty. Post game should push your shit in unless you put some thought into a team. You can still steam roll the tower with grindan 'mons.
>>
>>31025209
Except it had a fun element of resource management. Not only did you need to pay Castle Points if you wanted to heal, get hold items or scout enemy trainers, but you could increase the levels of your opponent Pokémon to earn more points, or decrease them to earn less.
>>
What was special about them? I never did the postgame in 5th gen.
>>
>>31025253
>I just really miss the rental facilities.
That was in BW2 just in case you didn't know.
>>
>>31025303
Yeah. but now we got a full 3 sets of games without it ...
>>
>>31024688
Would have liked each room/floor of the facilities to not be so samey, but otherwise spot on. Racking up large renewable sums of exp and money was great and simple to do. Even the bonus for clearing them was nice.
>>
>breed a mon
>EV training
>go to clear some floor on the Black Tower
>got a pokemon to level 100
All in the same day
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.