[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

N>>>Lillie>>>>>>>>>>>>Zinnia

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_1002.jpg (243KB, 1280x1024px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1002.jpg
243KB, 1280x1024px
N>>>Lillie>>>>>>>>>>>>Zinnia

Prove me wrong
>>
>>31024533
N got btfo'd by Ghetsis
Lillie didn't
I won't argue with the last part tho
>>
>>31024533
Just the fact that she exists is proof enough
>>
>>31024581
>/vp/ is helpful

Oh I posted that to /r/4chan
>>
I'd go for N > Zinnia > Lillie

Zinnia's a huge cunt with tragic elements, and a breath of fresh air from the normally pure vision the games have for characters that are on the side of good. Her character is usually seen on the side of villains. Plus she's not some mindless, polite brown-noser like so many other characters.

Lillie is just so pre-packaged to be as appealing and inoffensive as possible, and I think that makes her incredibly boring.

Zinnia is a good, interesting character surrounded by bad writing, while Lillie is a bland, safe waifu surrounded by good (by Pokemon standards) writing.
>>
>>31024533
Why would I want to prove you wrong when you are completely right? Those are the three best characters in the series. Next up is Wally.
>>
>>31024903
>Zinnia
>best 3 characters
>>
>>31024903
>N
>Wally
>good
>>
>>31024533
Lillie was a better and more complete character than N. He was also alright.

Nothing compares to Zinnia though, because she is the absolute bottom.
>>
>>31025096
>Lillie was more complete than N

Explain

After BW2 he was pretty fucking complete

If you're just refering to BW maybe
>>
>>31025175
Her story is not finished, maybe because we will get Sun2 or something like that, but she is a more complete character because they actually spent time developing her story, her interactions with her family and brother and the box legendary (which for once doesn't show up for 4 minutes, but was with you all along).
>>
>>31024533
>Lillie>anything
nah
>>
>>31025228
N's story is finished though

He found acceptance and passed on his box legendary too

He's learned the importance of Pokémon battle
>>
>>31025333
>He was brainwashed into liking cockfights
ftfy
>>
>>31024533
Silver is better than all of them.
>>
>>31024533
Actually, I agree with this.
>>
>>31024679
>>31024903
>Zinnia is a good, interesting character surrounded by bad writing

Zinnia would be better if not for a lot of factors, but as it stands, she has the following against her.

>retconned into giving Archie and Maxie the plan to awaken the Legendaries
>steals everyone's Key Stones without talking to anyone about her plan
>shows up at the place where other people are planning to stop the meteor and breaks their shit because "You wouldn't understand it anyway!"
>is part of some super secret race of people that know EVERYTHING that was never even mentioned until this sidequest
>gets away with everything she does purely because the PC cleans up her mess

A much better written scenario would be if you had to summon Rayquaza to deal with Primal (Insert Legendary), only for Zinnia to realize that she fucked up since it can't Mega Evolve and then you have to figure out how to fix things from there.

Instead, every possible problem is fixed before there are any long-term consequences and Zinnia gets off with a slap on the wrist. She constantly tells other characters off for not knowing as much as she does, but she never tries to share her knowledge and even proves that she doesn't know as much as she thinks she does.
>>
>>31024903
>N
>Zinnia
>good

Please, they're so bad, even Japan hates them.
>>
What's with all the zinnia hate?
>>
Hilbert>N>>>Lillie>>>>>everyone else>>>>>>>Zinnia

almost perfect
>>
>>31024533
>Lillie
>better than anything
Fuck off, disgusting waifufag

Zinnia is the best out of those just cause of how much interesting discussion she generates. Rather read about autists arguing over story than talking about how much they wanna fuck Lillie or how much they want Lillie to fuck FemMC
>>
>>31025553
>She constantly tells other characters off for not knowing as much as she does, but she never tries to share her knowledge and even proves that she doesn't know as much as she thinks she does.
That's good though. It's about time we had some one that wasn't squeaky clean or over the top evil. Sometimes there needs to be that character that you love to hate. Lusamine is also good for this reason.
>>
>>31028564
While true, I believe the one who created her keeps thinking that she's much more popular than she really is. He was flat-out told that Zinnia could not appear in Generations because everyone hated her, I believe.

So she has a sort of creator's pet vibe to her, except it didn't work out the way the creator intended.
>>
>>31028639
>He was flat-out told that Zinnia could not appear in Generations because everyone hated her, I believe
[citation needed]
That was one of two things I hated about Generations
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.