[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Am I the only one who thinks Mega Stones are way too expensive?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

Am I the only one who thinks Mega Stones are way too expensive? And with the added fact that I suck at the Battle Tree, along with the fact I have a life other than Pokémon, it kinda makes me sad.
>>
>>31020251
they're a bit much, but if you catch UBs with good natures and EV train them you rack up points quick without having to breed anything
>>
>>31020251
No, I don't think they're too expensive. It takes a streak of only like 24 wins in super singles to get one. Just get good at battle tree, while you're doing stuff other than Pokemon use the Pelago training box to EV train a team up.
>>
Its bullshit that you have to buy them with BP in the first place, if you can buy the Red/Blue Orbs in Hau'oli City why can't you just buy the Mega Stones too? Just a very weird thing for them to do.
>>
>>31020251
Not really. Yeah they are a bit pricey, but racking up a considerable streak in supers will get you enough bp to afford a few of them at one time.
>>
>Pokemon Bank won't allow item transfers
>Some mega stones are not available such as the Lati@s and the Hoenn starters

Why'd they do this?
>>
>>31020251
They're not expensive because they're permanent. besides, in super singles even you get like 20 for the first 10 matches which IM SURE youre capable of.
>>
I think when the Bank comes out you can buy the stones with poke miles. Just a theory. A GAY THEORY
>>
>>31020564
>no mega banette

FUCK

i really wanted to try something out
>>
>>31020564
>>31020905
They only made the stones available for pokemon that you can catch. It would be confusing for children that bought mega stones but couldn't find any pokemon to use it on.

I GUARANTEE that they will be released with bank so you get them when you can use the pokemon. Aka, 5 dollars for the rest of them.
>>
>>31020251
Not in the slightest, honestly
They're priced fine
>>
>>31020720
I think you get 10 BP per match in Battle Royal , go do that, might be 4 I didn't do it that anymore after being forced to do one
>>
>>31020964
I still don't think they'll be so nice as to patch them in when bank comes out.
I can see them just holding onto those to put back into the next game as a selling point.
>>
>>31020251
The battle tree is fucking shit anyway.
Just keep playing and get the stones for Battlespot.
>>
>>31021049
I hope GF isn't that fuckin stupid.
>>
>>31021074
>stupid
>not just a bunch of jews
No, anon, locking important items until the next game to give players who don't want to cheat an extra reason to buy them is actually a smart move. If anything the players are the stupid ones for buying the games.
>>
File: 1472295358014.jpg (36KB, 736x548px) Image search: [Google]
1472295358014.jpg
36KB, 736x548px
>>31021074
>I hope GF isn't that fuckin stupid.
>>
I just encountered a really weird "tactic" in the battle tree.

>I sent out Xurkitree
>Opponent sends out Sylveon
>Xurkitree used Thunderbolt!
>Sylveon used Calm Mind!
>Sylveon used Baton Pass! Go, Durant!
At this point I'm a little worried.
>The opponent switched out Durant! Go, Sylveon!
>Sylveon fainted!

?????
I have a feeling that they were expecting me to volt switch into kartana on turn 1, instead of t bolt spam.
>>
>>31021049
nah, you can fight those megas at the battle dome rn. I encountered a mega beedrill and ampharos while I was trying to get the idol style there
>>
It's not like you're using EVERY megastone.
Prolly you just really want or need one.

It's fair price.
>>
>>31021163
The AI this round switches but the AI's still really weird. I had them switch directly into attacks that OHKO'ed their switch-in. Then again it was a case of hitting the first mon with a particular type, then the 2nd attack is a different type but the AI switches in to something resistant to the 1st but weak to the 2nd. (the resistant part may not necessarily be true though from a few experiences)
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.