[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>professors often go by their surnames and we already knew

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 4

File: SM_Prerelease_Mohn.png (378KB, 400x240px) Image search: [Google]
SM_Prerelease_Mohn.png
378KB, 400x240px
>professors often go by their surnames and we already knew the first names of some professors in pokemon (augustine sycamore ,aurea juniper)
>professor mohn doesn't have any canon appearance, not even in the ashnime where we saw a picture of younger lusamine and baby gladion & lillie
>The mohn you see in Poké Pelago is just his little brother who's perfers using the surname of his family to mistake people for professor mohn
i'm just saying that this mohn is just the black sheep nobody gives a fuck about in his family unlike his more successful brother
>>
>>31018880
I was thinking this too.

Glad to see it's not just me.
>>
I like this. But that begs the question, where is Daddy Mohn now?

My guess is that he ended up fusing with a UB a la motherbeast and formed necrozma
>>
>>31018934
Necrozma is just a UB that's been around since ancient times. That's it.
>>
>>31018934
fused with some legendary ub
>>
>lusaminefags still desperately looking for an excuse to why mohn didn't bang her
you'd think that her being into men like that would make her more desirable for her fanbase
>>
>>31018880
Sure he may be overweight but he is still somewhat handsome to be honest
>>
>>31018976
He's not in the ashnime pic.

>he's still the husband guys
>>
>>31019112
Who do you think took the pic?
>>
>>31019064
reminds me of the skipper from giligan's island
>>
>>31019263
>what are tripods
>rich family can't have butlers
>>
>>31018880
The mohn you see in poke pelago is a faller from the original dimension
>>
>>31018880
Where the fuck do you even find out in game that Mohn is her husband
>>
>>31019344
You don't, there's no actual text stating he is.

Just some notes about a professor mohn discovering/ coming up with a theory of ultra wormholes and tge possibility of pokemon-like life. And Gladion states his father confimed the existence of ultra space and ubs. Gladion doesn't state his fathers name though.
>>
>>31019344
Gladion states his father discovered the first UBs
Another NPC states that a Professor Mohn was the first to discover and document UBs
Just putting it together really.
Pokemon games arent well written enough for Gladion to be mistaken in thinking that.
>>
>>31018880
So why does he have tge same symptoms as a fallet then?
>>
>>31018880
He has the same hair as Gladion though. Mohn and Gladion look too much alike not to be related.
>>
File: cohn jena.gif (158KB, 260x187px) Image search: [Google]
cohn jena.gif
158KB, 260x187px
>>31018880
>The real Mohn is the villain of the next game
>>
>>31019908
He would still be related in OP's scenario. Just as an uncle or something.
>>
>>31018880
Aren't most of these first names things the English translators invented out of nothing anyway?
>>
File: 817349129018.jpg (47KB, 600x556px) Image search: [Google]
817349129018.jpg
47KB, 600x556px
>People are THIS butthurt over their waifu fucking a fat guy
I don't get it. Is it somehow better to be cucked by a skinny dude than a fat dude?
>>
Nah his model is numbered very early so this Mohn is definitely an important character.
>>
>>31022292
>implying he didn't turn fat after eating only beans
>>
>>31023039
Important because he introduces an entire in-game feature.

He has nothing to do with the plot whatsoever, at least so far.
>>
>>31023922
See >>31019420
He's not entirely plot-irrelevant
>>
>>31018880
>not even in the ashnime where we saw a picture of younger lusamine and baby gladion & lillie
Which should tell you he most likely already left through the Ultra Wormhole.
>>
>>31018880
I wonder what his balls taste like
>>
>>31023982
beans
>>
>>31019112
Him potentially not existing in the anime means jack shit for the games' canon though
>>
>>31018880
What if this Mohn is actually amnesiac future Gladion? Mohn may be his family name and only thing he remember...
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.