[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>there are people who unironically like these ugly pieces

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 196
Thread images: 26

File: uglypiecesofshit.jpg (55KB, 618x403px) Image search: [Google]
uglypiecesofshit.jpg
55KB, 618x403px
>there are people who unironically like these ugly pieces of shit
Over-the-top ridiculous lore, some of the ugliest fucking designs, mostly outclassed by other OU mons. The fucking worst.
>>
>>31016767
>Over-the-top ridiculous lore
why is that bad

but yeah, not great designs. Origin Giratina looks ok though.
>>
Still better than 5th Gen. I can't even remember their main legendaries.
>>
>>31016785
Lore creep was the worst thing about gen 4. Thankfully GF went for something completely different for gens 5-7. Not like gen 6 had any lore, anyway.
>>
>>31016800
imagine being THIS much of a casualfag
>>
>a basic creation myth is over the top
get out underage
>>
>>31016800
the genies, right?
>>
>>31016816
If it was just a myth it would be fine.
>>
>>31016802
It's not really creep. It got out of hand in Gen 4 and never went in that direction again. I don't really see it as a problem, since they didn't continue down that path.
>>
File: angry thing.jpg (22KB, 500x367px) Image search: [Google]
angry thing.jpg
22KB, 500x367px
>hating on Dialga

I'll bite the bait and give a (You).
>>
In terms of looks:
Solgaleo and Lunala > Ho-Oh and Lugia >>>>>>>>>>>>>> Primal Groudon and Primal Kyogre > Xerneas and Yveltal > Groudon and Kyogre > Zekrom and Reshiram >>>> Palkia and Dialga
>>
I don't give a shit about what you think. I love the creation trio.
>>
>>31016855
It has the dumbest design of the three by far. What the hell is wrong with it's legs? Why does it have a shitty xenomorph skull?
>>
Can't wait for the DP remake to retcon the lore into being ambiguous and likely just a myth, with Arceus just being a very powerful Pokemon rather than the Pokemon God.
>>
>>31016886
What makes you assume that's the path they would take? ORAS just made the lore less ambiguous.
>>
File: Dialga_anime.png (3MB, 1725x941px) Image search: [Google]
Dialga_anime.png
3MB, 1725x941px
>>31016855
>that retardedly long head
It looks stupid as fuck.

>>31016871
Palkia's dick head is worse.
>>
>>31016767
Giratina looks great though
>>
Better than the Gen 5 and 6 legendaries.
>>
>>31016899
It's just a long neck. Dialga has a long neck AND a long head.
>>
>>31016899
arceus forbid we get dinosaur shaped legendaries
>>
>>31016896
They would be made less powerful by virtue of newly introduced plot elements like the parallel universes or the Ultra Space.

>>31016904
Xerneas disagrees.
>>
>>31016932
Zekrom is literally babbie's first edgemon. Better than Palkia sure, but not Dialga.
>>
File: sule.jpg (65KB, 443x726px) Image search: [Google]
sule.jpg
65KB, 443x726px
>>31016904
this
>>
File: DialgaSettei.jpg (70KB, 550x400px) Image search: [Google]
DialgaSettei.jpg
70KB, 550x400px
>>31016871
>>31016899

Of all the things you'd complain about the design of a giant diamond dinosaur, it's the diamond-like cranium head?
>>
>>31016767
>outclassed by OU mons
lol wat

>over-the-top ridiculous lore
LOL? SOOO over the top, it's just too complicated for anyone over the age of 4 without a disability to understand. Just soooo complex wow idk how they thought this was a good idea. We're just way too stupid to understand a simple creation story.

idk what's so wrong about trying to explain where pokemon came from.

>ugliest fucking designs
that's completely opinion based anon, not that I particularly like them myself but I'd like to see you do better.
>>
>>31016932

>Literally who: the Pokemon
>>
>>31016953
Diamond like? Its just a cone head.
>>
>>31016767
The autism that the creation lore that gen 4 created and pandered is astounding. We've gotten everything from Arceus dammit posters to the atrocity that was the Sun and Moon lore threads.
They jumped the gun with it, and now the legends have been toned down because of it. The toning down also isn't a bad thing.
>>
>>31016970
*rhombus
>>
>>31016953
A diamond can be cut into any shape, calling that diamond like is pointless.
>>
>>31016932
I like Zekrom a lot but actually I do think Dialga looks better. I think it's because Zekrom is a bit too rubber looking and has hands on hands that look like wings but then it also has wings. IDK overall I can't say Dialga looks like it has bits and pieces that shouldn't have been incorporated in the design, but Zekrom most definitely had obvious "extra" parts that could be removed and would look way better.
>>
>>31016964
It has been a buzzword since 2012. It just won't fucking die.
>>
File: water_clock.jpg (182KB, 800x1067px) Image search: [Google]
water_clock.jpg
182KB, 800x1067px
>>31016767

What IS Dialga supposed to be. What about him is supposed to suggest time. It barely suggest diamonds. I can see the pearl on Palkia, I can at least register it as a dinosaur-y thing. But Dialga, the anatomy's too.. not right. He's a short-necked brontosaurus with a xenomorph skull and wonky lizard legs. Also he's the blue one, but he's not the water type. The pink one is. The thing on his back also looks like half of a clam. Y'know, clams? The things with pearls inside? And hey I'd actually cut him some slack if he WAS a water type, since at least then there's a pun to be had with "flow of time" and what not.

He'd still look stupid.
>>
>>31016767
all of these are better than reshiram, which ontop of being shit in ubers and having a feather dick and all sorts of other terrible design flaws, is only ever illustrated in the same one ugly stupid pose where its arms are just raised, but it's not doing anything with them
>>
>>31016767
>not liking origin Giratina

Get out
>>
>>31016932
i was fucking blown away by dialga's 3d model

way better than zekrom's desu
>>
Reminder that Yveltal is the best legendary design since fug.
>>
>>31017081
This. It looks both majestic and menacing, something no other Gen 4, 5, and 6 box legendary can hope to convey.
>>
>>31017081
Xerneas looks much better and has an actual design theme. Yveltal looks like fucking nothing.
>>
>>31016904
6 > 3 > 7 = 2 = 1 > 4 > 5
>>
File: 1481818417328.png (149KB, 512x512px) Image search: [Google]
1481818417328.png
149KB, 512x512px
Is it possible to have this much shit taste?
>>
>>31017010
"Dialga, along with Palkia, may be based on the Shinto legend of Izanami and Izanagi, who are said to have created one island with a spear, erected a pillar on it, and from there created the islands of Japan. Appearance-wise, Dialga seems to be based on short-necked sauropod dinosaurs such as Camarasaurus or Brachytrachelopan. Its type is Steel possibly due to the hardness of diamonds, or the fact that most parts of a clock are made of metal, such as the gears. It may also be because diamonds are compressed carbon, and steel is an alloy from iron and carbon. Its turquoise pattern on its body is vaguely reminiscent to clock hands, where the ends of the "clock hands" are diamond-shaped."

it's the diamond = steel meme

I was surprized when diancie wasn't steel desu, because even steelix upgrades from steel to diamond in its mega.
>>
>>31017010
>Can see the pearl on Palkia
>Can't see the diamond on Dialga's chest
>>
>>31016854
This. It was a pretty big jump from RSE though.
>>
>>31016854
>never went that direction again
Tao duo/trio (literal gods of principles)
Life/Death/Balance trio (literal gods of life/death)
revisted the titan trio (tians of world creation)
now we have dimensional portal makers

I really don't think you know what you're talking about. Gen 3 is where it technically began, with the creation of the world. Which honestly can only lead to "did a pokemon also create the universe?"

It wasn't a creep, and no it can't be exactly revisited because you can't go much deeper than literal omnipotent creation gods. But it was definitely extended upon in the same extravagence in the following 2 gens (5 and 6) compared to gen 1 and 2.

It's sort of "slowed down" now, Solgaleo and Lunala aren't really anything huge. But they still give access to an extravagant story equal to that of the creation trio and Arceus. It just doesn't seem that extravagant because we don't have much info on the ultra dimension.
>>
>>31016904
Xerneas is fucking fantastic and your taste is garbage
>>
>>31017197
Pearl confirmed canon version
>>
They have the best legendary themes, along with the Lake Trio, the Beasts and the Tapus.
>>
>>31017302
Just for alternate interpretations sake.

Tao Trio really aren't all that strong. They just came from an extremely powerful dragon pokemon that split itself due to infighting between its masters. They just recognize people who embody truth and ideals due to their old master's dispositions. They don't seem to rule over them other than being manifestations of the conflict between the two kings. Only strong enough to govern Unova individually. Ghetsis kicks their asses after N is useless while decrying them as merely strong pokemon. He then "catches" the third member. Not that the last one has any bearing on its strength. The battle with Ghetsis is also not a very strong source, but he does say they are just pokemon right before.

Xerneas and Yveltal I'm not so sure on, but they just seemed to have the power to bring life and drain it. They didn't seem to rule over it. Lysandre doesn't even use them as anything other than over hyped batteries.

Weather Trio were a jump, but I find making oceens and land through extreme weather a bit less than being alternate dimension gods. It's essentially pokemon pulling a Godzilla. These ancient monsters roamed the Earth in the past, but in the present day setting, they cannot coexist with man and modern pokemon without being restrained in some way.

Hoopa is weird. It just summons legends from alternate dimensions. Including Palkia. It even controls it in the movie. It was neat, but it was out of place for a lack of a better term. It fits for being mischievous though.
>>
>>31016767
origin giratina is great but yeah these designs are shit.
ive always looked at them and just thought how do they fucking move? they dont look like they can move any limbs. they're just stiff with no flexibility whatsoever.
>>
>people don't like pokemon putting actual effort it's it's lore and backstory

these people are the worst.
>>
File: Legendary.png (211KB, 800x1200px) Image search: [Google]
Legendary.png
211KB, 800x1200px
>>31016767
I'd probably agree with you about their designs but then Gen V happened.

As far as lore creep goes, I wouldn't be surprised if the Sinnoh remakes just retcon them as Ultra Beasts.
>>
File: 1461651087150.png (110KB, 333x357px) Image search: [Google]
1461651087150.png
110KB, 333x357px
>>31017436
>>
>>31016767
Most Sinnoh pokemon looks like trash.
>>
>>31016767
I like Giratina
She is really pretty and thic
>>
>>31018537
>trying to bait by using 'she'
>>
There's nothing wrong with Dialga's design.
>>
They all look like they were designed to be happy meal toys
>>
>people unironically hate based Protoss time dragon
>>
>>31017302
All the legends following 4 are far weaker lorewise, though. 3 started it with the Weather Trio going planet level in their influence, and the Creation Trio upped the ante to universe level. Every legend since has been far weaker, the Tao Trio and Balance Trio only extending to regions.

The Original Dragon's claim to fame is destroying a country, and Xerneas/Yveltal may "represent" life and death, but they don't control it in the way Dialga/Palkia do with time and space. If GF had continued in the vein of Gen 4, Xerneas would be a "source of all life" Pokemon and Yveltal would be the actual grim reaper that regulates all death. As it stands, their power could possibly lifewipe the planet, but they aren't actual gods of life and death.
>>
>i have a crippling mental illness and cant comprehend gen 4 lore so i'll call the legendaries shit
>>
>>31018805
except how shitty it looks
>>
Giratina is among my top 10 favorite pokemen.
Fight me OP
>>
>>31016972
Man, the lore threads started out so good too
>>
>>31017302
Ho-oh is more powerful lore wise than Xerenas.

No, Gen 4 was the only gen where it went out of hand and there have been no "literal gods" since
>>
im a sinnohfag and i agree with op
they were cool when you're like eight years old
>>
Excet they are demigods (You) fucking idiot. Along with Arceus they can have any form they want. I don't like Palkia, but I dont question them for that.

Or unless Arceus has shit taste to design her creations
>>
>>31017011
>hating reshiram
Neck yourself, cunt
>>
>>31016932
>a dinosaur with natural steel parts
>vs edge the mechanic motor "le epic" dragon
no
>>
>>31018345
Vanilla Kyurem isn't that bad. It was the first T-rex we ever got.
>>
>>31016904
XY had the best box legendary duo (+ Zygarde) since GS. Only SM comes close with their legends because of the top-tier lore and the consistent designs.
>>
>>31020311
Oh come one, Yveltal is fucking edgy.
>>
>facts
Giratina is cool as fuck, a really good third legendary
Dialga and Palkia are the worse piece of shit ever created as legendary.
>>
>>31020321
No it's not. It's a big, intimidating bird that helps keep the ecosystem in check via population control. If that's edgy to you then maybe you should go back to Neopets.
>>
File: XYZ.png (176KB, 5760x1080px) Image search: [Google]
XYZ.png
176KB, 5760x1080px
>>31020311
This
XYZ trio are pretty based, specially Zygarde. Best deer, best bird, best doggo, best snake and best gundam
>>
>>31020321
>death
>edgy
How is being 12 treating you?
>>
>>31020399
It's not the fact that it's about death, it's the looks.

>>31020370
It only sorta looks like a bird. It looks more like an edgy dragon thing.
>>
>>31020428
Dragons are edgy by nature anon.
>>
>>31020428
It's a giant horned eagle. How is it edgy at all? It's meant to look intimidating, but it's not making any sort of angsty statement. Is just a big ol' monster.
>>
>>31020470
>It's a giant horned eagle.
Yeah it looks literally like an eagle!!1 Except not.
>>
>>31020370
>>31020399
Not him, but the fact that edgy is a buzzword doesn't mean you can forget the original meaning, and a bird that brings death is certainly an "outrageous" concept. Its edgy
>>
>>31016947
>It's black so it's edgy meme
>>
>>31018786
With this much butthurt I bet you cry yourself to sleep at night. Kek. Take a picture, I want to see.
>>
>>31020612
It's not a meme, it's just a fact. Deal with it.
>>
Zygarde-Complete is shit. It looks like a digimon fused with a mecha. Worst legendary design tied with Hoopa-Unbound. Such a same too since I really dug Zygarde-50% design.

I bet Necrozma's final form will also be shit. Only good 3rd legendary designs are fug and origin giratina.
>>
>>31020918
I like the direction they took with Zygarde, he represents man from the cells to cores and the fact the number 6 represents man and there flaws, he also connects with the sun and moon trio due to him being earth and his body has these numbers, 5 cores, 4 wings that represent life and death, and of course 10 the number of completion, all in all Zygarde is balance and the representation of earth and man, he is the balance of life, death, sun and moon
>>
>>31016767
I feel that way about most box legendaries desu, remember when fighting legendaries was an optional challenge and not something required to further the plot?
>>
>>31020622
Kek, stay mad, unovacuck.
>>
>>31022201
When they didn't put any kind of effort? Yeah, I remember.
>>
>>31022301
>muh story in muh vidya
Read a book, nigger.
>>
>>31020622
Shut the fuck up unovabortion. It is agreed upon by /vp/ that Gen 5 was the worst Gen. Almost as bad as Gen 2. Best Gens are 4 and 7. Anyone saying anything else is being contrarian. Gen 1 is a flawed classic and Gen 3 is mediocre.
>>
>>31022301
Because 5 Gens of Legendary Pokemon threatening to destroy the world requires a lot of effort.
>>
>>31016767
>tfw always wanted a dragon/steel pokemon
>tfw it's a retarded legendary with a mongo design.
>>
>>31022382
It certainly takes more than "Here, it's a random bird in a random cave" Gen I shit.
>>
>>31022483
But, but in Gen II we got a random bird in a tower!! But seriously the plot in those games was dealing with Team Rocket and sure Saving Silph Co. and stopping the forced evolution signal might not be as "EPIC" as fighting a big fuggen monster but hey it is what it is.
>>
>>31016767
>mostly outclassed by other OU mons
What did he mean by this?
>>
>>31022367
Gen. 7 was shit and shows what's wrong with the Pokemon fan base. Too many faggots have low standards and allow Game Freak to practically rob them of their money. I bet your autistic ass probably thinks Lillie is a well written character.

Gen. 4?! Have fun playing in 30 fps, it's even worse when someone brings in a Stall team.

Oh look, it's the "Gen. 1 is excused from criticism because it is old" meme.
>>
>>31022367
But anon, gen 4 is objectively the worst. It's only praised on /vp/ because most of /vp/ is children who grew up with Diamond and Pearl and cannot recognize the (objective, glaring) flaws due to nostalgia. The fact that you agree with them indicates you, too, are underage.
>>
>>31018345
>hoopa unbound
>why tier

Hoopa Unbound is at least great tier. Same with Mega-Diancie.
>>
>>31022483
The idea is that you should watch the movie to get the lore.
Not that it matters anyway. At the end of the day, they all are just random birds sitting in caves.
>>
>>31022609
>But anon, gen 4 is objectively the worst. It's only praised on /vp/ because most of /vp/ is children who grew up with Diamond and Pearl and cannot recognize the (objective, glaring) flaws due to nostalgia.
Nah. I've been playing since Red and Platinum is the best, sorry. Unova a shit.
>>
Lets just agree that all Gens had their good and shitty moments.
>>
>>31022701
>The idea is that you should watch the movie to get the lore.

This is actually so fucking retarded, and to even suggest it
>>
>>31022701
You do know that the movies aren't canon for the games, right? Hell, they tend to be non-canon even for the anime they're movies of.
>>
>>31022609
Gen 4 can't be the worst when it has Pt and HGSS, and when gens 1, 2, and 6 exist.
>>
I named my Arceus Akatosh, I'm so cool right? that is all.
>>
>>31022773
Gotta make money off everything!

>>31022798
Who cares if the canon is the same or not. You're curious about that bunch of bits you got? Watch the movie, pay the shekels, be happy.
>>
>Lore is a bad thing
Huh? That was the best thing about Gen IV IMO, there was this weird unsettling feeling the whole time you traveled through Sinnoh. And I loved how it built on top of previous games like how you had to transfer Regis to get Regigigas, it was like a reward for being a long-time player. Then with Gen 5 and onwards they started doing the "we have to appeal to new players in every entry" thing. I get why they did that, but I miss that feeling.

I was not a fan of the Gen IV Pokemon mostly but the region made it for me.
>>
>>31022935
Lore is boring on a video game. Read a book.
>>
>>31022935
Because people are retarded and they would rather have those spots occupied by useless shitmons instead of legendaries.
The whole "Gen IV has too legendaries" is the dumbest complaint I've ever seen about a game.
>>
>>31022948
>>>/v/

Only ADHD manchildren have a problem with lore in video games.
>>
>>31023091
>muh walls of text
Only autistic niggers have problems with being confronted with their own retardedness.
>>
>>31022765
I bet you like pepperoni pizza too, faggot.
>>
>>31023162
There's literally nothing wrong with pepperoni pizza or being a faggot.
>>
>>31018345
Hoopa Unbound is fucking outstanding you degeneate, confined deserves why tier because its pointless
>>
>>31018345
>Shaymin in "Why"
???
>>
>>31018786
you guys aren't even TRYING to hide your bait anymore
>>
>>31018345
>>31023282
Just realized this was based on lore not design. I feel dumb now
>>
File: k05-3b.jpg (142KB, 1103x826px) Image search: [Google]
k05-3b.jpg
142KB, 1103x826px
>>31020508
It reminds me of Avion from Shadow of the Colossus with that fuckhuge tail
>>
>>31023327
I doubt: why would the birds be in three different tiers then?
>>
>>31016816
You do realise you're talking about a creation myth that has creatures that shouldn't be at the center of it, at the center of it.
>>
>>31022367
Not the same guy, but I honestly would like you to shut the fuck up. The fucking meme that dictates that /vp/ is a fucking hive mind needs to die already because it is not. /vp/ is a fucking board where different PokéFans with FUCKING DIFFERENT TASTES comes to FUCKING SHARE THEIR LOVE/APPRECIATION for the Pokémon Franchise, you fucking idiot.
>>
>>31017302
>Tao duo/trio (literal gods of principles)
They aren't gods but rather representations of ideals and truths. And yes, there's a difference.
>Life/Death/Balance trio (literal gods of life/death)
Same deal. Reps, not gods.
>revisted the titan trio (tians of world creation)
They were always regional tier creationists otherwise the world would have been ravaged during their second awakening. With that said the legend in ORAS does kind of imply some kind of world tier power but it's never ever seen.
>now we have dimensional portal makers
Which still isn't godly power anon. Multiple mon can travel between dimensions, in particular ghosts.

In any case in a world where the strongest mon can only revive other Pokemon and create an island suddenly a literal god of all things in the universe was added along with:
A god of time.
A god of space.
And a god of antimatter.

Unlike the legends above where they're at most representations of their respective themes and elements they were their elements as in if they ever died or were erased from existence then time, space and antimatter would cease to exist.
Not to mention they have complete control over them.

There's a reason people say 4 jumped the shark.
>>
>>31023688
>muh special snowflake
Fuck off, nohivemindfaggot.
>>
>>31023148
Doesn't matter, that's where Pokémon, and video games in general are headed anyways. Stay mad, cuck.
>>
>>31023778
>that's where they're going and I'm buying this shit that I recognize isn't even that good
Can't be mad at such a funny thought. Oy vey, my friend.
>>
>>31023688
Fuck off to your Reddit safespace shitstain.
>>
People say Yveltal looks good when its basically just a Y. At least xerneas has a clever way to implement the X theme and lore in its design. Yveltal is just a big Y that represent death, sure death is mostly represented by crows and such but come on this guy dosent even look like said animal.
>>
>>31024000
Because it's not a crow. It's a vulture.
>>
File: Griffon-Vulture.jpg (78KB, 700x400px) Image search: [Google]
Griffon-Vulture.jpg
78KB, 700x400px
>>31024000
>>31024519
Thanks, anon. I finally understand.
>>
I really badly want to like Dialga, but his elongated head and bowleggedness really put me off and it sucks because he's a Time Lord and that's cool.
>>
>>31018913
I dont believe this. No ones taste can be this bad.
>>
File: 1482269447446.png (456KB, 1100x1142px) Image search: [Google]
1482269447446.png
456KB, 1100x1142px
>>31016767
Leave Giratina alone!
>>
File: MHGen-Glavenus_Render_001.png (717KB, 1170x757px) Image search: [Google]
MHGen-Glavenus_Render_001.png
717KB, 1170x757px
>>31020237
>>a dinosaur with natural steel parts
THAT'S WHAT MAKES IT SHIT YOU GODDAMN AUTIST
>>
>>31026537
Y tho? Try cutting on the buzzwords, friend.
>>
File: mewtwo.jpg (85KB, 800x450px) Image search: [Google]
mewtwo.jpg
85KB, 800x450px
>>31018345
Pokken makes Mega Mewtwo X look good. It also makes Mega Garchomp look cool to me even though I hate it's official art

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UdtCegYwOEY
>>
>>31026615
Take that shit right there

The spikes are meant to evoke the feeling of armor and the tail is meant to be used as a blade. The way the spikes protrude there, make it look as though that if it fell over, they'd snap like twigs or drive past its carapace and into its flesh.

The jaw acts to sharpen the blade tail and it has a fucking furnace in its throat that heats up the shit it cleans off its tail to spit out flaming, exploding loogies.

Dialga is far less offensively designed than Glavenus, but it has its own fair share of problems. The part of the head steel that sticks in front of the face, the way the chest guard flares out and the fucking ass-skirt are the big offenders. I get that design wise it is meant to be a counterpart to Palkia, who is less angular (smooth like a pearl), but there is too much on it that sticks outwards. Flatten the chest protector so it wraps around the back and make it more like a suit. Turn the ass-skirt into a tail protector and have it lead to the armor from the chest guard. If we really want to give it a more regal look, translucent wings will give it a small look of a diamond as it descends from the sky.
>>
>>31016767
I've liked every box legendary to date. Even Gen 5's.
>>
Brace yourself for sheer autism.

Arceus:
>150/150/150/150/150/150
>BST: 900

Dialga:
>120/150/150/190/120/120
BST: 850

Palkia:
>110/150/120/190/150/130
>BST: 850

Giratina
>200/120/150/120/150/110

Giratina-O
>200/150/120/150/120/110

Rayquaza
>110/185/100/185/100/120
>BST: 800

Mega-Rayquaza
>110/215/110/215/110/140
>BST: 900

Kyogre:
>110/100/110/170/160/100
>BST: 750

Primal-Kyogre
>110/130/110/225/175/100

Groudon:
>110/170/160/100/110/100
>BST: 750

Primal-Groudon:
>110/225/175/130/110/100
>>
>>31023209
> Likes Pepperoni Pizza
> Likes being a Faggot
> Likes Gen 5

Unavobortions just keep digging themselves bigger and bigger holes.
>>
>>31026952
kys
>>
>>31026961
It's ok. You are angry, it's only a natural reaction when someone calls you out and proves how much of an idiot you are. All you need to do now is accept it, and move on. Just because you started playing Pokemon with Gen 5 doesn't mean they are the best games.

Now, stop being gay and try other Pizzas. and you may yet become a normal person.
>>
File: 1474003799585.png (591KB, 790x803px) Image search: [Google]
1474003799585.png
591KB, 790x803px
What's with all the Sinnoh hate coming out of the woodwork?
>>
honest rating of legend duos best to worst

>gen 4

>gen7

>gen3

>gen 5

>gen 6

>gen 1

> gen 2
>>
>>31027102
not biased or anyhting, considering reshiram is my fav legend, too bad zekrom kinda ruins the duo.
>>
>>31027095
the story is truly garbo. The region, characters (except Barry), and new features are all good, but the mythos is embarrassing.

Also I'm still mad they changed the names Diaruga and Parukia (cool, fitting to a powerful monster) to Dialga and Palkia (stupid, barely sound like words)
>>
>>31027211
Better story than the shitheap that is Gen 5's storyline. At least gen 4's storyline was about something that could very well unravel the entire universe, and poweful Pokemon that govern time and space itself.

Gen 5 had a generic "HAHahAh I am EVuL AND WANT TO RULE TEH WORRLLDD!!" plot

> But m-muh ideals and truths

fuck off mate.
>>
File: 1480447406477.png (251KB, 460x396px) Image search: [Google]
1480447406477.png
251KB, 460x396px
>>31016767
>>
>>31018345
>skymin
>hoopa unbound
>why tier
pleb
>>
>>31018345
Why is Reshiram below Zekrom?
>>
>>31016767
>Giratina is outclassed by anything
Uhhhhhh yeah okay. Maybe Origin since in her current state, Giratina-O is basically M-Giratina except with a garbage fucking ability and no improvement over the not-item restricted forme.
>>
>>31027211
>Parukia
Um
You mean Perlkia.
You know
PEARL.

I love the unintentional pun with Dialga (Dial, as in a watch, for the Time dragon)
>>
>>31018345
If this chart is based on lore, Im interested to hear your defense of MegaMewtwo.

>Artificial Pokemon
>>has not one but two magical rocks that change and power up its form, exclusive to itself, in a cave on the opposite side of the world from where it was made.
>>Said magical rocks may or may not have been created 3,000 years ago, whereas Mewtwo at this point was ... 19 years old?
>>
>>31016767
>Over-the-top ridiculous lore, some of the ugliest fucking designs, mostly outclassed by other OU mons.

Just like all the other Ultra Beasts!
>>
>>31016886
>Rayquaza in Emerald
>>hurr he lives in da atmosphere!!
>>it controls da Groodoon and Keyorca by not doing anything until they start fucking up everything

>ORAS Rekkuza
>Sky god who guards the entire planet from space debris and is tied to some cyclical calendar, carefully recorded by a mythical tribe of Dragon tamers and "Lorekeepers", who when powered up by a rainbow meteor can transform into a giant arrow to break open a huge meteor which was actually a space virus

I am disappointed they didn't make The Ultimate Weapon the beam that mutated DNA into Deoxys though.
>>
>>31016767
Dialga: Not weak to fairy types and has a shit ton of resistances.
Palkia: Only 1 weakness, which is dragon.
Giratina: The pokemon version of satan. That's it.
>>
File: PYKds7X.png (130KB, 442x353px) Image search: [Google]
PYKds7X.png
130KB, 442x353px
>>31027400
>her
>>
>>31026811
That's a good idea for a mega/primal for the remakes, honestly.
>>
>>31026952
I don't like any of those, tho. And I'm not a faggot either.
I'm just saying there's nothing wrong with it, pal.
Take it easy.
>>
>>31027400
Giratina-O is actually better than regular Giratina as a defogger.
>>
>>31027547
>Palkia: Only 1 weakness, which is dragon.
And fairy.
>>
>>31027793
and freeze-dry
>>
>>31017476
And that's why Gethsis is still the best fucking villain.

A Pokémon of legend is still a Pokémon.

Quite a baller thing to say after the lore creep of gen 4.
>>
>>31016767
>talking shit about my bud palkia
Die.
>>
>>31017140
joke of the year
>>
File: IMG_0929.jpg (74KB, 600x884px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0929.jpg
74KB, 600x884px
ITT: people unironically believing Hoopa unbound is a better design than Dialga
People who believe this need to be dragged into the streets and executed. Hoopa unbound has one of the edgiest, digimoniest, ugliest and least Pokémon-like designs of the entire franchise and if you disagree you need to experience a critical existence failure immediately.
>>
File: idiot.png (38KB, 499x338px) Image search: [Google]
idiot.png
38KB, 499x338px
>>31023983
>wants to shield himself from different opinions
>"fuck off to your reddit safespace"
>>
>>31029168
The arms make it too much chaotic but besides that Hoopa-U seems like a regular pokemon
Armor dragons otherwise are a very digimon thing.
>>
>>31027520
Correction

>Rayquaza in Emerald
>protector of the Hoenn region

>ORAS Rekkuza
>protector of Hoenn with a mega
>>
>>31027843
This doesn't mean much when Reshiram and Zekrom are quite possibly the only major legendaries to be able to be beat by regular Pokémon. I'd love to see Ghetsis take on any other box legend duo and get absolutely BTFO.
>>
>>31016767
Space and Time are pretty fucking huge things for a pokemon game, I agree. at least, I used to agree. Now we have different universes and shit, so it's pretty much normal now. Don't like it? You may be turning into a genweunner and dislike pokemon which is generally a-O.K.
>some of the ugliest fucking designs
Gen 4 had some ugly designs, I agree.
>>
>>31023468
>I doubt: why would the birds be in three different tiers then?
Zapdos got more info that the other two.
>>
>>31022948
>soudtrack is boring in a videogame. Listen to music
>graphic are boring in videogame. Watch a movie
>gameplay is boring in a videogame. Play a sport
>>
>>31020205
>God
>her
>>
>>31022948
>all literature has lore
No anon, you've got to read a book that isn't YA fantasy riddled shit
>>
>>31027211
>Also I'm still mad they changed the names Diaruga and Parukia (cool, fitting to a powerful monster) to Dialga and Palkia (stupid, barely sound like words)
Are you baiting or are you seriously this clueless? Genuinely asking.
>>
>>31031920
Yes to all of these.
Vidya has the power of choice which no other medium has. This is why Pokemon is so interesting, you get to pick the team you want. And in the best version of Pokemon available you get to chose the order of event to follow (G/S/C/HG/SS).
If you want to do all of those other things be my guest, but they are already so better made in other mediums. Games have the gaming part and that is really the only thing they're god at.
>>
>>31032116
Not all literature has lore, but the best lore available is in written form.
>>
>>31016767
Genetically mutated Pokemon who was born from cloning other Pokemon (who has DNA of EVERY other Pokemon) is alright.
Pokemon being able to freely travel through time is fine.
Pokemon able to completely control one type of weather to the point they are dangerous to the world is okay.
Space Pokemon who can instantly change shape of its body is acceptable.
Pokemon whose domains are time, space and antimatter is a totally fucked up idea though.

>Mostly outclassed by other OU mons
lol wat

>>31023729
>Reps, not gods.
You are stretching these definitions so hard just to prove your point.
Also, I have a feeling that you are pulling some of your info straight from your ass, not from games. You know why?
>if they ever died or were erased from existence then time, space and antimatter would cease to exist

Also:
>>now we have dimensional portal makers
>Which still isn't godly power anon.
So what makes Giratina so much special? That's basically most of Giratina's power - being able to travel through 2 dimensions.
>>
>>31016767
they looked fine, are you autistic?
>>
>>31017010
>What about him is supposed to suggest time

Diamonds are well known for being incredibly durable. Or in other words, immune to the damage from time and aging.
>>
>>31025807
While Sinnoh is my favourite gen and Dialga is one of my favourite legends, Dialga does have a pretty shit/bizarre design. But that just means that its new form in the remakes (praying) will be even better (see fug which was pretty cool and mega fug is which is pretty damn cool).
>>
>>31023536
>Game is called pokemon
>franchise is called pokemon
>entire fucking thing revolves around pokemon
You can't be this fucking stupid anon.
>>31023688
>SHARE THEIR LOVE/APPRECIATION
yeah thats not something that happens on /vp/. /vp/ is a place for discussing the series and shitposting about it. Everyone here likes pokemon, thats something that doesn't need to be spoken about. which is why people talk about how much they dont like certain things, as the assumption is that if you are on this board you like most things about the series.
>>31026911
good taste anon
>>31026929
...!?
>>31027211
>Diaruga and Parukia
top kek anon your kidding though right? fucking weebs get off my board at least porygon is ironic
>>
>>31020270
are we looking at the same thing
>>
File: file.png (2MB, 850x1174px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
2MB, 850x1174px
>>31016767
Though I know it would be OP, Dialga should get a move that stops pokemon for one turn and Palkia should get a move that switches out pokemon if DP remakes were to ever happen.

Time Shield
Type: Steel
BP: -
PP: 5
"The user protects itself inside a field of stopped time. Any attackers become frozen in time and can't move on the next turn."

Space Shield
Type: Water
BP: -
PP: 5
"The user protects itself inside a field of warped space. Any attackers are warped away, and a different Pokémon is dragged out."
>>
>>31017177

I thought they were based off of the Red and Blue Oni of Japanese folklore
>>
>>31027211
Except Diaruga and Parukia sound like weebshit.
>>
File: 1470199645884.png (524KB, 600x484px) Image search: [Google]
1470199645884.png
524KB, 600x484px
>>31027836
>Giant space dragon with giant space dick
>Weak to badassery? I'll take it
>Weak to frolicking and cutsey? Okaaaay
>Weak as fuck to food processing
>>
>>31029168
Hoopa-Unbound is fine. I quite like Dialga as well. A fuckheug djinn is some good shit, mang.
>>
>>31016767
>over-the-top ridiculous lore
What's ridiculous? Arceus made the three of them. One rules time, one rules space, and one got booted to the Antimatter dimension because he liked bloodsport too much.

>some of the ugliest fucking designs
I can't completely disagree. People say Ultra Beasts are supposed to look weird, but they look more in line with Pokemon designs than these guys.

Even if that's true, so what?
>>
>>31035841
>>mostly outclassed by other OU mons
>Even if that's true, so what?
Honestly, given how fucked up OU is right now, the shittiest box-covers, like Palkia, Reshiram, and Solgaleo might not destabilize everything if they dropped. Top Kek and Lel might even keep Palkia from even being relevant.
>>
>>31033770
Looks fine to me. Like a half-frozen dinosaur.
>>
>>31035917
Solgaleo is breddy gud you faggot.
>>
>>31035917
LOL Palkia would stomp everything, you retard
>>
Yet Another Fire Red Hack and Pokemon Vega made me love them. They are the perfect Boss Pokemon, especially when you just don't see them coming.
>>
File: angery.png (64KB, 219x145px) Image search: [Google]
angery.png
64KB, 219x145px
>>31017140
this, ken sugomori having art bloc and asking other people for input on designing box legendaries is the best thing that has ever happened to pokémon, but sadly it looks like he went right back to designing it all by himself for gen 7.
Thread posts: 196
Thread images: 26

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.