[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Isn't it kind of ironic that the Deity of Conflict is the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4

File: 785.png (55KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
785.png
55KB, 300x300px
Isn't it kind of ironic that the Deity of Conflict is the least malicious of the group?
>>
>>31013327
No
>>
>>31013354
explain
>>
>>31013327
>Deity of Conflict
>is up front about his aggression
>has no need to hold grudges as a result
>is able to be chill and not passive aggressive at all
>>
He's the Deity of Conflict only because he likes a good fight. He just likes to get into battles with strong Pokémon and have a good time. When he's not fighting he's watching other trainers and Pokémon fight or playing tricks on people for shits and giggles

He's the toppest Tapu
>>
File: Tapu_Koko.png (516KB, 1280x1280px)
Tapu_Koko.png
516KB, 1280x1280px
So Tapu Koko thread?
>>
I like to imagine Lele's a fucking idiot child like personality, Fini is mature yet spiteful and Bulu is like "Damn kids, get the fuck off my lawn" meanwhile, Koko is manily selfish. Like a succubus.
>>
>>31013759
>Koko is manily selfish. Like a succubus.
wut
>>
>>31013759
>Like a succubus
You mean an incubus
>>
Where is all the tapu lore in the game?
Is it just Pokedex entries?
>>
File: 1482473677519.jpg (33KB, 591x352px)
1482473677519.jpg
33KB, 591x352px
>>31013823

In the Malie City Library.
It's shelves are filled with exposition stories.
>>
Nah, he's basically pokemon Goku
>likes a good fight
>doesn't give a fuck unless he gets a fight out of it
>might endanger the fate of the world for fight
>>
its ironic that people use it as special sweeper instead physical
>>
>>31013997
>>might endanger the fate of the world for fight
Or a pizza with stuffed crust
>>
>>31013800
Succubus(male)
>>
>>31013759
Spot on. Also
>Succubus

>>31015066
Its just how it is, Nidoking also does this.
>>
>>31015066
>its ironic that people use it as special sweeper instead physical
What's ironic about that?

Wild Charge is SHIT and he doesn't learn Play Rought. What's the point of a higher physical attack stat if he has NO MOVES to abuse it with?
>>
File: tapu-koko-peek.png (86KB, 461x352px) Image search: [Google]
tapu-koko-peek.png
86KB, 461x352px
>>31015584
Gimmick Brave Bird and Z-Mirror Move sets.
>>
>>31015552

At least Nidoking only has slightly less special attack than attack. Koko has 20 more attack than special attack, and is mostly ran with a special set because Wild Charge+Life Orb recoil means it'll be dead in two turns and no physical stab.

oh well, when it uses thunderbolt in ET, it basically has an effective base 169 special attack.
>>
>>31015987
nidoking has 18 less special attack though.
18 difference vs 20, really made me think
>>
>>31013759
>Succubus (male)
>>
>>31016020

oh yeah, i forgot that Gamefreak tried to make Nidoking into a physical attacker again starting gen 6 by giving it +10 to its attack, instead of you know, giving it physical moves that can take advantage of Sheer Force.
>>
>>31016044
>male
>>
>>31015085
>You forgot your SECOND pizza
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.