[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Guys help me out here. My girlfriend is considering ragequitting

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 5

File: 20161224_204938.jpg (1MB, 2048x1536px) Image search: [Google]
20161224_204938.jpg
1MB, 2048x1536px
Guys help me out here. My girlfriend is considering ragequitting her run of Moon over this.

>She wants Alolan Raichu on her team
>I teach her how Pichu evolves to Pikachu at max happiness then to A-Raichu with a Thunder Stone.
>She successfully grinds Route 1 and finds the 5% spawn Pichu
>Levels it all the way up to about 24 and gets it to max-happ
>Uses rare candy on it immediately, it doesn't evolve at level 26 (I instructed her to evolve it no later than 26 so that Pikachu can get Spark instead of Thundershock.
>I tell her she probably has to level it up by battling for it to evolve
>Goes back to Route 1 and for the same exact thing
>Fast forward, have another Pichu max happiness at level 25. Not fucking around this time I make sure it has full hearts (pic related) and level it up to 26 by beating a wild Fletchinder
>Does. Not. Fucking. Evolve.
>Isn't holding Everstone or anything.

She also has a level 27 Rockruff which shouldn't be possible as it evolves into one forme of Lycanroc or another after 25. So is her game just fucked? It's frustrating the shit out of me. I can upload picture by picture of the fucker leveling up with high happiness from 25 to 26 without evolving. This is ridiculous at this point.
>>
Stop trolling.
>>
affection and happiness are two completely different mechanics
>>
>>31012840
Affection =/= Friendship. Also to evolve Rockruff in Moon you need to level it up during the night in-game.
>>
How the fuck did she get it to 25 without maxing the happiness? That should be enough walking for any mon, unless she let it faint a bunch of times like a retard.
>>
>>31012859

I'm not

>>31012874

And yet when I farted my way into an A-Raichu in less than an hour I was going by full hearts and that seemed to work to me. What does she need to do to max out whatever the fuck it needs to evolve?

Also explain Rockruff still being a Rockruff at level 27. Did she evolve it at some obscure time that exists between night and day? It should be Lycanroc-M or Lycanroc-S now, and you guys can't weasel your way out of that fact.
>>
I'm going to kill someone.
In fact I'm going to hunt down and kill anyone who is retarded enough to think that friendship is the same as affection
>>
>>31012840

>Affection=Happiness

Stop. Because it doesn't.
>>
>>31012921
Holy shit you are absolutely retarded and should be immediately euthanized to remove you from the gene pool
The Lycanroc forms are GAME-EXCLUSIVE
If you level it up at night in Sun or during the day in Moon it WILL NOT EVOLVE
How can one person be this brain-dead stupid
>>
>>31012921
she's playing Moon, which means it can only evolve into Lycanroc M; in order to do that, it must be evolved during night time. Unless you're in Hawaii or Japan, it's night time now, which means it's day time in game.
>>
>>31012959
This is not to say you can't catch the opposite form in game, you just can't evolve into the other game's form.
So, OP, you're still a huge fucking faggot, and your "girlfriend" is probably your hand
>>
>>31012840
Absolute easiest way is to keep feeding your Pichu ev-reducing berries. Hondew is the best. About 15 should do it. When it's max's friendship, the berry will have no further effect. Then just raise level once and it will evolve.
>>
>>31012840
you give a pokemon massages and feed it tons of EV reducing berries. I did that for my moon ball lucario easily within one day, jut had to wait until morning because of the daytime shit. happiness was maxed out after feeding it a few of those berries.
>>
>>31012991
Wait, do the berries have different amounts of happiness attached? I always have to give about 30-40 berries to max friendship, and that's with a Soothe Bell

I more willing to stuff them with it since I can just grow fields of them
>>
>>31013058
Read in a previous thread that there are, I dunno. Also read that Hondew is best, so I been growing Hondew. It works pretty well.
>>
File: 1294192629511.jpg (31KB, 300x263px) Image search: [Google]
1294192629511.jpg
31KB, 300x263px
>>31012840
go ahead and ragequit, both of you. We don't need retards like you around
>>
>>31013084
I don't think there's any difference in how much the EV reduction berries raise friendship, just which EV they reduce
>>
>>31012840
Just hack it.

Game's stupid and obtuse about those things.
>>
>>31013239
He's right OP. You should also inject a complete save while you're at it to not waste time "playing"
>>
File: 1476046096386.gif (513KB, 180x204px) Image search: [Google]
1476046096386.gif
513KB, 180x204px
>My girlfriend
Not Pokémon
>>>/soc/
>>
>>31012840
happiness doesn't equal affection. Look at eevee. Needs max happiness for Espeon and Umbreon, but max affection for Slyveon (with a fairy move). Made this mistake too and kept on playing pokemon refresh with my Pichu. Make sure she isn't trading the pichu, or letting it die in battle. Trading resets the happiness and letting it faint pushes back the happiness. Pikachu was a bitch for me to get, kept on fainting.
>>
>>31012921
HOWS 4CHAN GONNA WEASEL YOUR WAY OUT OF THIS ONE???????
>>
>>31012840
those are the poke relax affection, not the friendship between you and your pokemon. If you want to max the friendship with a pokemon let him eat malasada in restaurant and/or use him to beat other pokemon
>>
>>31014004
This 100, 100.
>>
>>31012840
Are you already done the game OP? If so you can trade her Pikachu and go to the move reminder to get her spark. Also you're mixing happiness with affection, two seperate stats. Make sure her pichu isn't fainting, it decreases the happiness every time it does.
>>
If you want to be relly autistic about it use this chart. Not updated with SM stuff yet but follows the general format. Pichu required 220 friendships values to evolve.
>>
>>31014004
Happiness evolutions really suck early in the game. I remember the hell that Azurill caused me in BW2. That thing was dead weight until it finally felt like evolving.
>>
affection is different from happiness
seriously
>>
>>31014043
>If you want to max the friendship with a pokemon let him eat malasada in restaurant

nope. malasadas only do affection, they're like pokebeans.
>>
>>31012986
>you're still a huge fucking faggot, and your "girlfriend" is probably your hand
>Projecting this hard
>>
Sure is difficult to read a wiki.
Remember not to breed you retarded cunts
>>
>>31012840
just fucking catch a motherfucking pikachu if you're both going to be that retarded and juvenile about evolving pichu.
>>
File: IMG_1858.jpg (2MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1858.jpg
2MB, 3264x2448px
>>31014237
I guess I projected I'm not gonna put anything here, just a reminder that you're not gonna bait me into divulging any information about my personal life and I just gave my lady a key to my house, I think I'm set in that department. She's great. And I'm beyond happy in every facet of life
So, have a very Merry Christmas anon, I know I have thus far
Oh, and here's a picture of my dog and cat
>>
i got my bf a natural cure neutral nature corsola in a love ball for his ingame run
>>
>>31014431
cute
CUTE!
>>
you dont use refresh/amie for happiness. thats a totally different thing, its called affection, trust me ive fell for it as well, but theyre two different values.
>>
>>31012840
The hearts don't have shit to do with happiness.

You have to grind lots of battles with low xp rewards, make sure the pichu doesn't faint, give it a soothe bell or other item if you don't have a soothe bell, and if you've made it to the chinatown on the second island then give it massages.
Thread posts: 37
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.