[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

whats the point of them giving us another cosmog if you're

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 3

File: cosmog-evolution-line.jpg (86KB, 970x746px) Image search: [Google]
cosmog-evolution-line.jpg
86KB, 970x746px
whats the point of them giving us another cosmog if you're just gonna get the same legendary you got five minutes ago
>>
>>31011561
Think of it as a trade evo
>>
trading you faggot
>>
The point was to let us have both Solgaleo and Lunala with our OT.

You trade it to a friend or someone who has the other game, they trade you theirs, you both evolve the Cosmog for the other person, trade it back, and you both get both Legendaries under your ownership.
>>
>>31011561
Because two Lunala's is better than a shit lion.
>>
>>31011561
Trade with your friend who got the other version, or just put it on gts if you have no friends.
>>
How do you get two? I only got the story one.
>>
How does the other Cosmog fit into canon?
>>
>>31011713
Google
>>
>>31011729
Nebby makes himself a son/daughter
>>
>>31011561
Because Gold and Silver were mistakes apparently.
>>
>>31011617
>implying i have friends
>>
>>31011772
>or someone who has the other game

Anyone will do.
>>
>>31011729
I'm guessing both game's work on a parallel timeline (the only difference being the Sun/Moon worship). When you use Solgaleo/Lunala to hop into the wormhole, you just hop over into the other timeline/dimension.

This theory breaks down when the other version exclusives don't show up, but it makes sense because you technically are in a different Alola when you go through the wormhole. But it does explain why everyone knows you.
>>
Trading
>>
File: cosmog.gif (562KB, 400x224px) Image search: [Google]
cosmog.gif
562KB, 400x224px
>>31011561
Trade it to a friend with the opposite version so you get the opposite legendary.
>>
>>31011561
cosmoem evolves into solgaleo at night

cosmoem evolves into lunala at night
>>
>>31011561
>what is trading
>>
>>31011561
To trade the second lunala for a solgaleo you turboautist
>>
File: 60399547_p0.jpg (846KB, 1424x1068px) Image search: [Google]
60399547_p0.jpg
846KB, 1424x1068px
>>31011729
Nebby gets laid
>>
>>31011824
>friend
>>
>>31011729
You and Lillie are grandparents now and Nebby has to raise his wife's sun.
>>
>>31015428
Yes, friend. Like me or Anon over here
>>
>>31011729
Stop pressing A and read the story in the library on the third island
>>
So you can put Cosmog and Cosmoem in your Dex. And to trade for the other legendary.
>>
>>31012945

They could have just made it so that specific Cosmog evolves into the opposite legend.

Now the REAL problem with Cosmog and Cosmoem is why do they learn only up to 3 moves and all of them are useless in battle?
>>
>>31011729
Cosmog and UB are not Pokemon, but creatures similiar to Pokemon from another universe.
In their dimension they are regular shitmons and not unique. But everything in that universe is much more powerful than in Pokemon universe, so being transferred there they are horribly strong and on legendary level.
>>
>>31017105
In order to fit the story and differentiate Nebby from other legendaries.
>>
>>31011781
I've been assuming that after hopping through the portal you can evolve cosmog yourself into the other legendary. Haven't been to concerned by it to try yet.
>>
>>31017225
They're Pokémon from another dimension. They're still Pokémon even though they didn't come here normally.
>>
>>31011561
tfw you need 4 nebbies for a living dex

who thought it was a fucking good idea to let unbreedable legendaries evolve
>>
Dont you eventually need cosmog and cosmoem's dex entries anyway?

Makes sense that the game would give you a cosmog since you cant breed lunala/solgaleo
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.