[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

BATTLE SPOT SINGLES IS THE MOST FRUSTRATING SHIT I'VE EVER

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

File: F5Wqb2D.png (293KB, 633x758px) Image search: [Google]
F5Wqb2D.png
293KB, 633x758px
BATTLE SPOT SINGLES IS THE MOST FRUSTRATING SHIT I'VE EVER DID IN A POKEMON GAME

Why the fuck are there people who do this? How in the world are they having fun with this shit?

It's not about skill, it's just about luck. If you pick the right pokemons you win, if you pick the wrong ones you lose. Just go play a fucking slot machine then.

Not only this, but people always use the same overpowered cancermons: tapus, pheromosa, alolan marowak, garchomp, nothing else exists.

As someone who always loved playing 6v6 UU, this is a fucking nightmare. I guess battle spot double could be fun, though? At least you have 4 pokemons there.
>>
>inb4 git gud
If you cant beat em join em OP
Use the same tatics and the dame pokemon if you want to win.
>>
>>31010001

But it's still just a matter of luck.
If you pick the right pokemons you win, if you pick the wrong ones you lose.
>>
File: 1460063532986.jpg (36KB, 420x590px) Image search: [Google]
1460063532986.jpg
36KB, 420x590px
>>31009952
>>
>>31009952
pick mons that counter them anon
>>
>>31010052
Thats why I stopped caring.
I just use the pokemon i like dispite wanting to win. I lose a lot with this mentaloty though.
Sometimes you get a suprise win when you least expect it. But yeah if you run into OU min maxed teams its basically just asking for not having fun
>>
>>31010052
>the choices you make are luck based
>>
>>31009952
Someone just had a battle with Tapu Koko and Lele. Git gud, OP.
>>
>>31010052
Thats not luck. Picking the right Pokémon against your opponent is predicting too.

And desu if you dont want to deal with this then competitive Pokémon is not for you
>>
>>31010184
This just dont play free or rated battles.
Just stick to trading and battling friends.
>>
>>31009952
>check if the opponent got a fairy type
>if not put your focus sash Garchomp
>Swords dance on first turn
>press win button aka Outrage
It works
>>
File: 804.jpg (209KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
804.jpg
209KB, 500x500px
>>31010126

Yes they are, fucking retard. How am i supposed to know the right pokemons to pick? What if my opponent is lucky and he picks the pokemons that counter mine?

Someone here has never played BSS and yet he's talking shit on vp
>>
File: yoshi.jpg (6KB, 174x250px) Image search: [Google]
yoshi.jpg
6KB, 174x250px
>>31010184
>competitive Pokémon is not for you

>HE THINKS BSS = COMPETITIVE POKEMON

Of course playing with only 3 pokemons instead of 6 is competitive
>>
>>31009952
Literally git gud.
The true skill in Battle Spot Singles lies in building a team that has great synergy in a team of 3 and can deal with all 6 Pokémon of your opponent. Once you're good at teambuilding you'll have barely any problems in BSS.
>>
>>31010231
I mean. Not to contribute to the echo chamber in here, but git gud. Make the safest and most well informed decisions as consistently as possible and winning just comes naturally, provided you're using a team that's strong, flexible, and has good synergy.

Note: This does not mean you will win all the time. Nobody should expect that.
>>
>>31010231
look at his team, look at your team

make sure you have an answer to every single one of his mons with the 3 you bring. If that isn't possible than look at which mons he won't bring in with other ones and make your decision based on that. If your team isn't flexible enough to do this you have a shit team, rebuild
>>
Fight Bullshit with Bullshit

Tapus, Mimikyu, Toxapex, Komala, M-Garchomp, DD M-Salamance, the works

channel your inner Gen 4 meta
>>
>>31009952
you suck, i am having fun with my nintetailes, tapu and aranquid.
Get destroyed and give me those sweet point.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.