[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Just finished the Pokemon Sun credits. I've avoided /vp/

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

File: maxresdefault[1].jpg (100KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault[1].jpg
100KB, 1280x720px
Just finished the Pokemon Sun credits. I've avoided /vp/ since release.

What are your opinions on the game now that you've played it yourself - particularly pre-credits?

In my opinion the game was a little too easy for most of it. Got a little tougher towards the end. Felt normal for a Pokémon game, though. My main qualm was that it was a little too hand-holdy for me.
>>
>>31007155
if you do not activate the exp share and free switches every time you get a kill the difficulty is actually quite reasonable
>>
>>31007155
Every game is a to easy. I tried playing this one without using during battle items to heal and what not so it was pretty tough for me at parts. Only thing making this easier then normal is it telling you what is effective and not, so you can't get Sudowoodo'd thinking it's one type when it's not.

Overall I feel this is the best pokemon yet but I feel that with every new generation. I don't like the mounts though, would rather have HMs
>>
File: magearna_distribution_qr_code.png (3KB, 580x187px) Image search: [Google]
magearna_distribution_qr_code.png
3KB, 580x187px
Don't forget to get your Magearna!
>>
"Victory Road" was a huge disappointment.
>>
>>31007228
>and free switches every time you get a kill

This is the first generation I turned it off and frankly I was having so much more fun, I was actually having to think about my teams and my moves since if I needed to switch something my opponent got a free hit in.
>>
>>31007228
This. Set and no Exp Share meant Kukui and Red rekt me on first try, plus a couple regular trainers too. Forces you to balance your team since I picked Litten which is garbage
>>
>>31007384
Vast Poni Canyon felt like the actual Victory Road in this game. I guess since you do it and confront Lusamine right before the Elite 4 in this game, it probably was intended to be so.
>>
>>31007423
That was no reason for the biggest mountain in Alola to be one lift ride and a corridor
>>
I don't get why everyone says it's an easy game, as literally ALL mainline pokemon games are kids-oriented. It's more of a journey than a challenge; which is why I loved the fact that the story had a much bigger proportion in this gen, this is what I actually crave.

Pokemon, as successful as it is, has so much untapped potential lore-wise it's fucking insane.

>>31007255
HMs are fucking trash and you know it.
>>
>>31007155
Diaper beam lol
>>
>>31007656
>HMs are fucking trash and you know it.
I know they are I just don't like this system. I just hate using some other dudes charizard to fly, and the stupid safety outfit every mount puts you in so most the time I'm not looking at the outfit I customized. Perfect middle ground would be using the HMs of pokemon in my box I feel. Not riding around on the some other guy's grandma's dog. Pluse having to get off the dog just to walk pass 3 feet of rock climb terrain to enter a cave felt dumb. Should have been one land mount to do it all.
>>
>>31007360
Actually forgot about it, thanks
>>
>>31007155
Game made me a lolicon
>>
>>31007155
I didn't like being a side character lol, or more like they had trouble balancing it between the protagonist Lillie and the actual player character.

Like she just dumps Nebby on you because you're the pc and you need the box legendary, when even with her shit excuse it would've made more sense to leave Nebby with her and give the player two cosmogs, or just release him into the wild like a fucking deific moon legendary pokemon.

Then she bails on you for Kanto and you STILL spend the after game cleaning up after her moms fucking mess.

It was a good main story, but they should've just made you Wicke's kid or some shit so you're involved/invested in the foundation the very beginning rather than just being "the muscle" for Lillie to solve all her problems.

Also then you could name your guy John.
>>
File: rollo.jpg (20KB, 359x419px) Image search: [Google]
rollo.jpg
20KB, 359x419px
>>31009370
>Also then you could name your guy John.
>>
>>31007155
Perfect amount of challenge, engaging story, a lot of attention to detail.
>>
>>31007423
Vast Poni Canyon is the dungeon before the box legendary like every other game

>>31007155
It was alright. Nothing more and nothing less
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.