[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

RIP in pepperoni Helioliskfag www.thesun.co.uk/news/2432707

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

RIP in pepperoni Helioliskfag

www.thesun.co.uk/news/2432707/dumped-boyfriend-kieran-lister-dead-leeds-ex-girlfriend-tribute/
>>
what a waste of box logos
>>
>>31003573
This qualifies as news in Britbongistan?
>>
>>31003911
I have my doubts about the legitamacy of the purple bogo. Weren't the purple bogos only made in white and black and were extremely limited to Juicy J and a few samples? They also made a reflective purple bogo in 06 if I remember correctly, but that one doesn't look reflective to me
>>
what the fack is a bogo?
>>
>>31003573
>Supreme
>Ralph Lauren polo
What an asshole
>>
>>31004080
Shirts that have the supreme logo on them. Sell for retail at 45 USD but resale at over hundreds depending on the colours and collabs. If the dude is wearing legit tees and hoodies these things cost over 500. My Supreme price guessing is not as good as it used to be, but the black hoodie is probably 700+, purple shirt (if legit) is 1000+, and the polka dot one is probably only 200+. Essentially if someone wears a bogo they are most likely a "hypebeast", a kid willing to spend outrageous amounts of money on high profile items. Don't get me wrong, Supremes has some cool designs, but never saw the appeal of the box logo.
>>
>>31004517
Those kids always cracked me up in high school. Walking around with a plain black shirt with some brand name on it that mommy and daddy bought for $500 plus, acting like that makes them some kind of badass.

It was funny when we were kids, but if you're a young adult spending your own money on this, you're a moron.
>>
Wait a minute, this fucker was Helioliskfag?

Good fucking riddance, maybe Goodrafag and Barneyfag can eventually meet him when they reach Satan's gritty bunghole.
>>
>>31003573
How the fuck do we know this was the lizardfucker?

And if we have proof, why is he allowed to be alone with those poor defenseless lizards?
>>
>>31004517
>buying Supreme outside of the collabs
The Toshio Maeda and Araki collabs were peng, Bogos are for underage hypebeasts and resellers
Sasuga anon
>>
File: them.jpg (95KB, 1200x675px) Image search: [Google]
them.jpg
95KB, 1200x675px
>>31003911
>>31004001
>>31004517
>>31004968
>>31005270
What the holy hell are you degenerates talking about?
>>
>>31005270
Toshio Maeda shit slapped, too bad people think your just wearing a tee with hentai. Really weak collabs this yr imo, the vans shit sucked, Slayer shit was generic, Undercover was mediocre. Bought the dolla tee but didn't realize they had bogos covering their eyes, fucking ruined it for me. Hated seeing people wearing the Gucci tee who have never even listen to Wop, but I hate all those Terry photo tees, seem really cringey to me. Araki was sick tho, really salty I missed that drop.
>>
>>31005619
dolla = dolls. Sorry, really fucked up atm
>>
>>31005594
/fa/shion
>>
ITT: fucking degenerates babbling made up words about clothes
>>
>supreme

Nice teenage swag fag garbage.
>>
>>31005619
The collabs were straight ass for the most part, nearly copped Araki but the quality Glasgow uni WiFi was too slow when checking out. The worst was the Capone N Noriega collab, just because all the underage who is had never heard of them built up hype. Supreme is pretty dead desu, Palace FW16 was even worse somehow
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.