[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What Pokemon would she use in Kanto and bring back to face

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 4

File: Lillie.jpg (46KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
Lillie.jpg
46KB, 500x500px
What Pokemon would she use in Kanto and bring back to face Sun or Moon?
>>
>>31001910
alolan squirtle
>>
6 muk
>>
>>31001910
Bulbasaur
>>
>>31001910
Pheromosa, Pheromosa, Pheromosa, Pheromosa, Celesteela, Celesteela
>>
>>31002366
>le waifus trigger me
hurts my feefees :'(
>>
Mega Mewtwo Y
>>
>>31001910
Squirtle they fit together really well
>>
Kantonese/kantonian lilligant
>>
Wigglytuff
Vileplume
Gengar
Gyarados
Snorlax
>>
>>31002399
>Lillie goes full Tobias and steamrolls the Kanto Championship with a full team of Legendaries
>Tfw she uses a Mega Fug with a Dragon Z Crystal
>>
>>31001951
>Not an Alolan Charmander, that evolves into a Fire/ Fighting Alolan Charizard
>>
Mudsdale
Zebstrika
Rapidash
Machamp
Arcanine
Stoutland
>>
>>31002388
wut?
>>
>>31001910
Squirtle
Butterfree
Khangaskan
Arcanine
Kanto form of a 7th generation Poke (non starter)
Articuno or Zapdos
>>
File: 60181080_p0.jpg (268KB, 700x1087px) Image search: [Google]
60181080_p0.jpg
268KB, 700x1087px
Kanto starter that is super effective against the starter you chose, but I think Blastoise would match her the most.
Butterfree
Snorlax
Dewgong
Clefable because of her poke doll.
Nidoqueen
>>
>>31001910
Alola Ninetails
>>
>>31002523

Mega fug can't use Z crystals.
>>
Here's what I personally imagine.

Blastoise
Ninetales
Clefable
Gengar
Blissey (Not gen 1 but still possible through happiness)
Butterfree
>>
>>31001910
>Kanto
RRRRRRRRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEE!
>>
Lucario, Charizard, Zoroark, Greninja, Mimikyu, Mewtwo
>>
A-Ninetales
Lilligant
Umbreon/Espeon
Clefable
Stoutland
Nebby if you choose to give it.
>>
>>31001910
Venusaur
Politoed
Ninetales
Wigglytuff
Dodrio
Nidoqueen
>>
>>31001910
Alola Ninetails is the only one confirmed for her. But I bet Bulbasaur for stater.
>>
>Lillie forever ruined by Gen 1 shitmons
>>
>>31008709
Gen 1 shitmons are cool too. Some of them.

And I'm not a genowner if you ask.
>>
>>31001910
Mewtwo and Birds scripted for 100% Sheer Cold and crits
>>
>>31002465
>Kantonese version of Lusamine's mons
>Clefable is back to normal
>>
>Pokémon Stars is 3 years into the future

>Champion is literally Lillie because she pulled a Kukui and challenged Kanto
>>
>>
>Blastoise
Squirtle is probably the best choice for her as a starter.

>Nidoqueen
Uncommon route 2 'mon, helps her beat Brock and Misty (or Surge if she starts in Vermillion).

>Marowak
Picked up around the radio tower, knows Cubones have a "damaged" relationship with their mothers and sympathizes with it.

>Exeggutor
After those memories on Exeggutor island, she was happy to know that most Exeggutor aren't that large.

>Blissey
She catches a Chansey in the Safari Zone and keeps it to help her mom recover and round out her team with a tank.

>Sylveon
Bill gives her an Eevee. She is a very caring trainer and quickly evolves her Eevee into a Sylveon.
>>
>>31001910
It's a shame that the original version of most Pokémon that got Alola forms aren't actually great, because that'd be a cute way to do it.
>>
>>31009938
>cosmogon
>>
>>31004848
Uh... yes he can? Mega fug can hold an item and Z-moves and Mega Evolution aren't mutually exclusive, you can use both in the same battle.
>>
>>31011011
No you fucking can't
If Rayquaza holds a Z Crystal you can't mega Evolve
The button for Z Power takes the place of the Mega Evolve button
Fuck off with your misinformation
>>
It's kind of cliche, but I'd imagine she'd use a lot of "ugly" Pokemon in the same way her mom used "pretty" pokemon(inner beauty vs outer beauty). Additionally, I like to think she has the third Null/Silvally, and has a slot open for when she returns to Alola for Nebby.
>>
>>31011517
So maybe something like
Venusaur
Magmar
Omastar
Steelix
Silvally
Reserved
>>
>>31010979
>She catches a Chansey in the Safari Zone and keeps it to help her mom recover
No she wouldn't, you can't use field moves in Alola.
>>
I know it's not a Kanto mon, but I feel like a Togekiss would suit her perfectly. Maybe she goes on trips to other regions after she's done at Kanto? And since Johto's the neighboring region and all, it wouldn't even be that out of the question for her to at least go there.
>>
>>31009938
I have the weirdest boner right now...
>>
>>31011000
>she spraypainted it that color

>she might have filled it with spraypaint too
Thread posts: 41
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.