[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Does it puzzle and somewhat anger anyone else that they stopped

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2

File: 300px-Pokémon_Generations_logo.png (54KB, 300x141px) Image search: [Google]
300px-Pokémon_Generations_logo.png
54KB, 300x141px
Does it puzzle and somewhat anger anyone else that they stopped at 18

Like holy shit
It's the 20th anniversary
Make 20 you dumbass

2 more
>>
20 isn't divisible by 6
>>
>>30999275
maybe they don't want to spoil s/m idk
>>
>>30999292
One SM one Red and Blue in a never before scene location in the middle of the ocean on their way to Alola
>>
the king returns in the best episode
>>
Why were the gen 6 episodes so shit?
>>
>>30999275
Its too early for SM, especially when you consider that FeMCfags cannot take another blow after Hilbert and Calem
>>
>>30999275
Gen 5 had the best episodes
>>
>>30999552
Makes sense for the best gen to have the best episodes
>>
I really want some Sun and Moon themed episodes. Considering that Sun and Moon came out when they got to fifth Gen, too spoiling it seems like an odd reason.
>>
>>30999275
Call me a Tumblr twat but im still bugged by them using only the male protagonists. Good series still.
>>
File: 1474319260906.jpg (10KB, 246x184px) Image search: [Google]
1474319260906.jpg
10KB, 246x184px
>>30999275
>>
>gen 5 episodes were the best
not surprising though, gen 5 is their best
>>
>>30999586
Well... I must agree with you.
>>
>>30999480
>best episode
It was pretty much the only one that didn't give us a new perspective or an original story. It's heartwarming, but not good as a Generations video.
>>
>>30999289
but it is divisible by 7
>>
>>30999693
>
>>
>>30999693
That comes out to 21, though, anon. Though it would've been amazing if the 21st episode came out next year, the 21st anniversary.
>>
The Johto ones are kind of dumb.
>>
>>30999505
Because (you) have a shit taste, anon
>>
Theyre on a budget
>>
>>31001151
The Suicune one was pretty good, the Silver one was decent but the Lance one even had ugly animations.
>>
>>30999552
I agree, but that was expected because Gen 5 is the best generation.
>>
>>30999275
that's the thing, they want to give the fans a surprise by saying they're ending at 18 but then pulling 2 extras to make 20 for the 20 anniversary
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.