[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>mafia/Yakuza >environmentalists >astronauts >PETA/terrorists

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 99
Thread images: 8

File: villains.jpg (69KB, 637x314px) Image search: [Google]
villains.jpg
69KB, 637x314px
>mafia/Yakuza
>environmentalists
>astronauts
>PETA/terrorists
>Nazis
>street thugs
>WWF

What's next?
>>
4chan
>>
Wait, which evil team is based on wrestling?
>>
>>30997289
Government?
>>
>>30997289
>astronauts

Team galactic are cultists
>>
>>30997289
CARNIVAL!
>>
>>30997362
Brah.
>>
File: vVEyGsp.gif (2MB, 312x250px) Image search: [Google]
vVEyGsp.gif
2MB, 312x250px
>>30997334
This.
We are anonymous, we are legion.
>>
>>30997289

Alt-Right, lol.
>>
>>30997396
More like autists
>>
>>30997362
>not knowing acronyms

it's okay friendo I had to google it myself
>>
>>30997433
What's the difference?
>>
>>30997289
Team Galactic are probably the most 'religious movement/cult' of all the Villain teams, but certainly aren't astronauts. They want to create a new world using the Legendaries that Arceus created.

Aether Foundation's main focus was the study of Ultra Beasts, so they are less WWF and more of an 'extraterrestrial cult/following'.
>>
>>30997289
Hear me out guys: people with the abilities of pokemon

Pretty crap, huh?
>>
Otherkin
>>
>>30997289
The Gym Leaders or whatever they plan for the next gen are actually the villain admins while the Champion is their leader.
>>
>>30997474
The majority of aether are just conservationists doing their jobs without knowing that their CEO is batshit insane
>>
File: Pokemon Teams.png (3MB, 3809x2329px) Image search: [Google]
Pokemon Teams.png
3MB, 3809x2329px
>>30997289
the teams were a bit more nuanced than that
>Rocket
mafia trying to get money
>re-formed Rocket
more about trying to get the means to be intimidating
>Aqua
environmentalists pushing nature
>Magma
scientists pushing development
>Galactic
cult based on new world order
>Plasma
>cult based on equality
>neo Plasma
straight theives looking for power
>reformed Plasma
former cultists trying to pay for thier misdeeds
>Flare
elitist Malthusians
>Skull
anti establishment street thugs
>Aether
shady corporation (also applies to Galactic)
>>
I don't get why people still say Aqua/Magma are environmentalists. ORAS Magma are scientists who want to help advance humanity, ORAS Aqua are basically animal rights activists who want people to stop destroying the ocean for Pokemon's sake.
>>
>>30997474
ultra beast are pokemons and pokemons are technically animals so Aether is indeed WWF
>>
>>30997636
Because no one on /vp/ paid attention to the story in Gen VI games at all
>>
>>30997636
because people always use thier Gen 3 Teams when talking about what Hoenn does in general, then uses ORAS to get into specifics.

So you hear they were environmentalists, but they did it to help advance humans."
>>
File: ultimate-warrior.jpg (80KB, 484x405px) Image search: [Google]
ultimate-warrior.jpg
80KB, 484x405px
>>30997289
>WWF
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cF4ZTcuhixc
>>
I want Pokemongolians
>>
File: steiner.jpg (7KB, 299x169px) Image search: [Google]
steiner.jpg
7KB, 299x169px
>>30997715
YOU KNOW THEY SAY ALL MEN ARE CREATED EQUAL. BUT YOU LOOK AT ME AND YOU LOOK AT SOMOA JOE AND YOU CAN SEE THAT STATEMENT IS NOT TRUE! SEE NORMALLY IF YOU GO 1 ON 1 WITH ANOTHER WRESTLER YOU GOT A 50/50 CHANCE OF WINNING! BUT I'M A GENETIC FREAK AND I'M NOT NORMAL! SO YOU GOT A 25% AT BEST AT BEAT ME! AND THEN YOU ADD KURT ANGLE TO THE MIX, YOU THE CHANCES OF WINNING DRASTIC GO DOWN! SEE THE 3 WAY AT SACRIFICE YOU GOT A 33 1/3 CHANCE OF WINNING. BUT I, I GOT A 66 2/3 CHANCE OF WINNING CAUSE KURT ANGLE KNOWS HE CAN'T BEAT ME AND HE'S NOT EVEN GONNA TRY! SO SOMOA JOE YOU TAKE YOUR 33 1/3 CHANCE MINUS MY 25% CHANCE AND YOU GOT 8 1/3 CHANCE OF WINNING AT SACRIFICE. BUT THEN YOU TAKE MY 75% CHANCE OF WINNING IF WE WAS TO GO 1 ON 1 AND THEN ADD 66 2/3 %. I GOT A 141 2/3 CHANCE OF WINNING AT SACRIFICE! SENIOR JOE?THE NUMBERS DON'T LIE AND THEY SPELL DISASTER FOR YOU AT SACRIFICE!
>>
I'd like to see a team dominated by non-whites, like to be honest why in Alola of all places is the team still a bunch of pasty white people, I want some color in my villians every once in a while.

Give me the Black Panthers or Pokemon jihadists
>>
>>30997871
Um did you not see Archie in ORAS?
>>
>>30997362
>yfw the next team is based off wrestling
>crasher wake is an admin
>the leader is the masked royal
>>
>>30997619
>doing their jobs without knowing that their CEO is batshit insane

Just like the wrestling WWF then
>>
>>30997289
Old Plasma have PETA front but the inner structure seem more like illuminati/ancient conspiracy for me. With the sages spouting about uniting the world and their knight templar/medieval royalty theme.
>>
>>30997289
WWE
>>
>>30997871
Ah, so you mean all of the anime asians from the first four gens and most of Aether.
>>
People from the UB dimension, scared and confused, and their leader doing whatever it takes to get back home.
>>
>>30997635
Plasma is a bit more varied than that. There were people (N, the guys who would later join reformed Plasma) who genuinely believed in Plasma's manifesto already in BW1, but there were also those (Ghetsis, the guy who kicks Munna, those who form NeoPlasma in general) who just used the organization as a front for their plans of domination and were waiting for N to seize power so Ghetsis could manipulate him. When N got defeated, Ghetsis dropped the charade and with him all of his followers, making Neo Team Plasma.
The Flare description is spot on, but people will continue saying Lysandre is a Nazi who wanted to "kill everyone because he wants a beautiful world", missing the point of his character.
>>30997662
And this is the problem. You can't have a discussion about Gen VI without people who skipped all the dialogue shitposting.
>>
>>30997289
>WWF
Woah what the fuck?
>>
>Team Spooky
They believe all the dark and twisted stories about ghost pokemon. They kidnap people and try to force the creation of more ghost pokemon from human souls.

>Team Evo
They believe the true purpose of pokemon is to attain perfection through evolution. They want to force new evolutions and exterminate pokemon that can't evolve.

>Team Cyber
They believe that humans shouldn't store pokemon digitally if they are not willing to be digitized themselves. They send bad trainers to their boxes to spend time with their pokemon digitally.
>>
>>30999839
Team Evo at least would do a better job than Game Freak by fixing basic stage shitmons that can't evolve.
>>
>>30999440
World Wildlife Foundation
>>
>>30997289
>>Nazis
They're Randroids actually
>>
>>30997289
ISIS
>>
>>30999839
Team Cyber's Leader would be Mohn.
>>
>>30999839
>They believe all the dark and twisted stories about ghost pokemon. They kidnap people and try to force the creation of more ghost pokemon from human souls.
Sounds like every fangame ever. Just make them worship Darkrai with copypasted Satanic rituals and the illusion is complete.
>>
>>31000290
I've never played any fan games lel
>>
>>30997289
Furries.
>>
>>30999328
OmG, somebody, who actually cares about gen 6 story.
>>
>>30997289

Either religious wackos or MUH HUMAN CAPABILITY types.
>>
>>30997289
>Aether
>villians
Fighting a few grunts and one general ONE TIME (when they're "evil") doesn't really count. Might as well call Nugget Bridge or Kimono Girls another team of villains.
>>
>>30997289
>WWF
did the WWF try to open a portal to another dimension or something?
>>
>>30997362
WWF is the World Wildlife Foundation or some shit. They sued the wrestling company a while back for the name rights, so that's why they're WWE now.
>>
>>30997289
team flare, nazis? they honestly look more like some LGBT rights organization. Even the grunts were affeminate IIRC
>>
>>31001150
>more like some LGBT rights organization
Nah, they were a bunch of Randroids that thought that John Galt didn't go far enough.
>>
>>31001168
Isn't this "Objectivism" based on capitalism?
Lysandre literally wants communism.
>>
>>30997289
Feminazis
>>
>>30997289
Nazis hopefully.
>>
>>31001222
>Lysandre literally wants communism.
Then why did he charge so much money? And why were all of his grunts rich elitists?
>>
>>31001273
To use it to advance Lysandre Labs progress, whose technology will play a major role in the quality of life of the new world.
The point of the grunts in every game is that they're the masses bandwagoning for personal reasons while missing the point of what their goal is: in Team Flare's case, thinking "beautiful world"=everyone acts snobbish and fashionable. Cyrus had a completely different goal from what he said in public and even the higher-ups like Saturn weren't aware of it.
>>
>>30998157
Is Vince gonna be the next bad guy
>>
>>30997635
>>30999328
You have a point about Plasma. BW Plasma was already a combination of both BW2 Plasmas.

>>31001068
Fighting an evil portion of the team when they are evil doesn't mean they are evil? A grunt literally says "you are learning the dark side of the foundation" or something
>>
>all these retards not knowing about WWF
Just how detached from society are you?
>>
>>30997289
Smogon University.
>>
>>30997553
Psychics already exist, and the warp pads use psychic energy originating from Pokemon. So, why not?
>>
Communists/Globalists
You play as Alex Jones
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2okLFw9TIEI
>>
>>30997289
>ZOG
>pokéMarxists
>The US government
>hyper-advanced malevolent alien civilization
>furries
>Australians
>replicants
>scientologists
>>
>>30997289
>Team Sentinel
Wanting to design a technology that can have a pokemon turn against trainers.

>Team Nova
Wanting to infect a pokemon with a parasite by either kill them, or give super natural powers.
>>
>>31002743
Would they still rant about lizard people, or the Dittos among us, or the terrifying esper humans manipulating the world?
>>
>>30997635

to be fair on Aether. They really do seem to care about pokemon conservation and do good work at the lower/mid levels. Lusamine is basically insane and using the foundation for her own collection ends and Faba is a low ethics scientist taking advantage of the situation. So I guess the research and development team is corrupted along side the leadership, but the rank and file are hard working conservationists.
>>
File: 1472173172332.png (2MB, 3740x1392px) Image search: [Google]
1472173172332.png
2MB, 3740x1392px
This could use an update but I'm far too lazy
>>
>>30997289
UFC
>>
>>30997635
How about a team based on supremacists? They want a supremacy of certain species or kinds of Pokémon, and those are the only Pokémon they use. This could also be an opportunity for GF to invent another feature similar to Alolan forms.

I actually made an evil team out this called the Prime Dynasty based on the KKK, and other supremacist groups. They only use crossbreeds (think fusions), with beneficial natures. And they want to rid the world of Pokémon they see as inferior. (Those who don't produce crossbred offspring)
>>
>>31003160
Well could be loosely based on the KKK. Not perhaps directly inspired by the group.
>>
>>31002957
The Lysandre one could also include the reason he feels the need to kill Pokémon (after he establishes his utopia, people using the power of Pokémon would be the only factor that could possibly destroy the balance) and his final speech when he finds the protagonists naive, showing them that, if humans were truly the beings inclined to improve themselves that Shauna talks about, wars would have ended a long time ago. But I think it would become too cluttered. Also, keep in mind that Giovanni is a mafioso in the localized versions: in the original ones, he is a Japanese yakuza.
That aside, it's a pretty good overview.
>>
>>30997871
I thought they were hispanic
>>
>>31003160
I was thinking maybe in another alpine region, they all find ice types superior and start trying to freeze things over .

Or maybe they like fire types and are freezing the region so only they fan have warmth
>>
>>31002957
I actually did update this. I added Archer and fixes the Guzma text. But then I switched to making >>30997635 instead. I'll post the updated version when I get the chance I guess
>>
>>31002857
This is true, though I'd say a large portion of the grunts are also a bit shady.

Its another Plasma situation where there is a clear division of good guys and bad guys within the group
>>
>>31000267
>spoiler
11/12 idea anon
>>
>rocket
money-driven mafia
>neo rocket
my favourite bad team. basically a
>>
Would Plasma also count as liberals/SJWs?

They present a seemingly noble goal, but are ultimately using it to a shady end, such as in this case, taking away people's only means of defending themselves against a totalitarian government that Ghetsis would institute.
>>
fuck clicked submit by accident

>Rocket
Money-driven mafia.
>Neo Rocket
My favorite evil team. It's an organization led by a charismatic strong man that suddenly loses it, now in its death throes. Iraq post-Saddam: you knew what you were getting with my boy Hussein, but once he was ousted, there was a sudden loss of direction, and a big opportunity for aimless infighting, that it is now a far more dangerous place with him gone.
>Aqua/Magma
Ecoterrorists.
>AS Aqua
Self-loathing naturalists who put Pokemon before themselves.
>OR Magma
Self-absorbed scientists who put technology before survival.
>Galactic
Very much a play on cults. All the grunts have no idea what they're working towards, the commanders enjoy the powertrip but are similarly clueless, and Cyrus is playing nine dimensional chess with himself. (He probably fucked Mars, imho sempai.)
>Plasma
A very subtle play on globalism. The fact there are references to the Illuminati is the only hint you will ever get. Think the new world order conspiracy: neoliberals like Obama/Clinton speak to global equality and humanity while in the position of power so that we all lower ourselves to the lowest common denominator, while they stay as they are in lordship over us. Ghetsis is your Merkel, and N is your naive kind-hearted Democrat.
>neo Plasma
Their sham exposed, they go buy a magic space boat and try to freeze the status quo in their favor (as they are still in a position that works to their advantage).
>Flare
Basically embody a lot of old ideas that society used to commonly accept that were taken to their extreme - eugenics, social pragmatism - by Nazi Germany and other regimes in the 30s/40s so they're now faux pas to even allude to anymore. Practical ideas, but we're too afraid to consider them. (Lysandre did nothing wrong.)
>Skull
Guzma got screwed over by Alolan tradition so wants to see it all upended in favor of something else. The Grunts are also no-child-left-behind dropouts.
>Aether
aka Cipher
>>
>>31004297
100%. Plasma's allusions to being the Illuminati (P2 laboratory) means Ghetsis is a stand-in for any of Obama/Clinton/Merkel/Trudeau/etc. where they're going to preach equality as a means to get people to accept a lower standard of living, while maintaining their own. Ghetsis wanted to establish an oligarchy with himself in charge, not a social utopia, and N's naivety was a means to an end. Compare the Democratic party to your average misinformed leftist.
>>
>>30997388
And the game is based on Mexico

I'll buy 10
>>
>>31000290
>Ghost cult team
>worshiping Darkrai
>Not Giratina
>>
>>31004368
>johto ticket is your favorite
My nigga
>>
>>31004399
>trudeau
>lower standards
He wants to raise the standards of the lower class. He just really fucking sucks at it.
>>
>>30997289
No evil team in gen 8.
>>
>>31004368
>there was a sudden loss of direction, and a big opportunity for aimless infighting, that it is now a far more dangerous place with him gone.
Shame none of this actually happened, Neo-rocket would've been way more interesting with the four executives all fighting to take control of the organization.
>>
>>31007113
Better yet, what if no "team" shows up until the post game, or maybe even late game? Sure, a few subtle hints here and there, but nothing huge like Nugget Bridge or taking over a windmill.
What if you had a choice about whether or not you'd even stop them?
>Stop them
Big misunderstanding, international police were just doing some undercover work that you messed up. Now they need you to help fix it by catching X bad guy.
>Do not intervene
Avoid situation, police get some bad guys, but because you weren't there the head honcho got away and ambushes your character on a route.

And why haven't my Pokemon been stolen if I lose to a bad guy team? That would be cool. You'd have to go rescue them, and the boss of the mini operation would have your Mon, and you'd either have to KO it and beat him or catch it again in another PokeBall.
>>
File: 1469660991039.jpg (688KB, 2560x1436px) Image search: [Google]
1469660991039.jpg
688KB, 2560x1436px
>>31004368

>plasma

I got a fundamentalist vibe from them, too be honest

a bunch of people being led by cynics who turn out not to be nearly as smart at running money as they are setting up a get rich scheme that rakes in cash
>>
File: 1463481486668.jpg (224KB, 500x628px) Image search: [Google]
1463481486668.jpg
224KB, 500x628px
>>31007950

samefagging

but its worth keeping in mind that japan has a lot of crazy really fundamentalist cults that appeal to people since their rhetoric is both simple and seemingly derived from foreign philosophy

The reality is that they tend to be managed by failed business types with an ax to grind against the economic clusterfuck that is japan's domestic commerical complex.

They tend to either fizzle out or just go so far pff the deep end they either drop poison gas into the subway, try to do a coup for north korea or smoke weed in osaka.

Unova looks like new york but Team Plasma is meant to be those western-seeming cults
>>
>>31007113
You become the evil team leader post game.
>>
>>31007113
I'd like a game with the rival as the only villain.
Have them start out all friendly like May/Brendan/Bianca/Hau, then have become a bit more antagonistic as time goes on and they keep losing, gradually trying to sabotage you and then finally going off the deep end and doing some totally immoral shit just to try and beat you.
>>
When are we going to get a professor who's secretly working for or is the leader of the evil team? I can't believe it hasn't happened already.
>>
Samurais are next.
>>
>>31008396
>they believe that loyalty and honor should be present in every human being and pokemon
>any pokemon that has a flaw or something standing out excessively is deemed as a failure and is either shunned, or a trainer/grunt must have the pokemon hurt itself as punishment. if it does not comply, then the trainer/grunt must do it themselves.
>[NEW LEGENDARY POKEMON ON THE BOX] is able to manipulate the will/mindset of living beings or something, meaning it can brainwash everyone to have a strict code of morals
>the leader is a descendant of some ancient dynasty of warriors
>probably has a gimmick of using steel types or fighting types

The grunt outfit would probably look wacky as hell, though.
>>
>>31007113
[spoiler ] you are the evil team in gen 8[/spoiler ]
>>
If they put a region based on latinamerica they will be drug dealers and drug lords as bosses
>>
>>30997964
>the leader is the masked royal
If we beat him, will he take off his mask?
>>
>>31008256
That sounds like shit
>>
>>30997289
Team ISIS. The only move they use is explosion.
Thread posts: 99
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.