[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm fucking sick of people ruining psychic types by turning

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: IXxdasB.jpg (70KB, 957x894px) Image search: [Google]
IXxdasB.jpg
70KB, 957x894px
I'm fucking sick of people ruining psychic types by turning them into fighting types. They already ruined Mewtwo, now they better not ruin alakazam by giving him a fighting form.

First let me explain. I am handicapped, and due to muscular distrophy have lost complete control of my legs and am wheelchair bound. Now being handicapped really fucking sucks, but especially as a kid at that age where you tend to gravitate towards superheroes and literally none of your idols are in a wheelchair or where relatable. They could all do crazy superhuman feats and I couldn't even fucking walk.

Do you know how shitty it was for me when playing pretend while my friends got to be batman and superman, and every time I had to be professor X? or when we played DBZ and I had to be mecha-frieza and my friends were trunks? really fucking shitty. But when we played pokemon it was different.

Now you know how exstatic I was when I found out there was a pokemon that doesn't use his muscles at all and instead fights completely with his mind. For the first time it didn't matter that I didn't have use of my legs, alakazam doesn't even use his body to fight. Because of this I developed a deep bond with psychic pokemon, especially kadabra. For once I could relate to someone so weak he could no longer rely on his own body and had to use his mind to defeat his enemies.

you want to take this away from me by making him a fighting type? fuck you
>>
This pasta is shit
>>
>>30991254
What about a fighting type that fights with its mind?
>>
that really stimulated my synapses
>>
I remember seeing this in a thread maybe a week or two ago
>>
Is this a Reddit post
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-11-04-20-00-26-1.png (762KB, 1410x1253px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-11-04-20-00-26-1.png
762KB, 1410x1253px
>>30991254
Huh. I've never really thought it about that way, anon. I havent ever had a problem with reprrsentation in Pokemon, so it sucks that it's a problem for you.
>>
>pure fighting

this idea is shit and it would have been far better if he became a Psychic/Fighting wisened monk.
>>
This pasta doesn't work because anyone who posts this doesn't have friends to play superheroes with in the first place.
>>
>>30991315
Nah, it was in good ol' /vp/
>>
https://archive.nyafuu.org/vp/thread/30867567/#30868765
>>
holy shit alakazam got a alola forme?
>>
>Fighting
>not Fighting/Psychic
>not wanting to CAST (fucking) FIST
>>
>>30991254
I'm fucking sick of people ruining fighting types by turning them into psychic types. They already ruined Medicham, now they better not ruin Machamp by giving him a psychic form.

First let me explain. I am handicapped, and due to severe autism have lost complete control of my mind and am wheelchair-bound. Now being handicapped really fucking sucks, but especially as a kid at that age where you tend to gravitate towards superheroes and literally none of your idols are autistic or where relatable. They could all do crazy superhuman feats and I couldn't even fucking think.

Do you know how shitty it was for me when playing pretend while my friends got to be professor X, and every time I had to be Superman or Batman? or when we played DBZ and I had to be trunks and my friends were mecha-frieza? really fucking shitty. But when we played pokemon it was different.

Now you know how exstatic I was when I found out there was a pokemon that doesn't use his brain at all and instead fights completely with his fists. For the first time it didn't matter that I didn't have use of my mind, machamp doesn't even use his brain to fight. Because of this I developed a deep bond with fighting pokemon, especially machoke. For once I could relate to someone so stupid he could no longer rely on his own brain and had to use his fists to defeat his enemies.

you want to take this away from me by making him a psychic type? fuck you
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.