[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>untold stories >no episode about the creation of Mewtwo

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3

File: generations.jpg (528KB, 1400x863px) Image search: [Google]
generations.jpg
528KB, 1400x863px
>untold stories
>no episode about the creation of Mewtwo
>no episode showing the events of Cinnabar Island's eruption or Red scaling Mt. Silver
>no episode about Wally leaving home or when Rayquaza first mega evolved to stop Groudon/Kyogre
>no episode of Arceus creating the universe or banishing Giratina
>no episodes of N's upbringing or the creation of Genesect
>no episodes about the first mega evolution or an actual episode about AZ's past rather than a retelling of the story told in game

They wasted so much potential with this.
>>
Who told you these were supposed to be "untold stories"?
>>
File: ofetfr9[1].png (86KB, 697x329px) Image search: [Google]
ofetfr9[1].png
86KB, 697x329px
After the flop that was Origins, they probably didn't want to invest too much time and effort into it

Couldn't even beat Shaun the Sheep, let alone the Ashnime desu
>>
>>30989952
Anon it was in the Generations trailer.
>>
>>30989880
The ashnime did it and better
>>
>>30989995
Hey man Shaun the Sheep is a pretty dope anime
>>
>>30989880
>no episode about the creation of Mewtwo
>no episodes of N's upbringing or the creation of Genesect

The Ashnime already did these.
>>
>tfw they dropped the untold stories thing after kanto
>>
>>30990112
Ashnime is noncanon, fuck off Serenafag.
>>
>>30990204
not only that, but they completely went against canon in most of the episodes
>>
>>30990208

Generations isn't canon either.

None of the Pokemon anime are canon to anything but themselves.

Generations is just something they shat out as fanservice for the 20th anniversary.
>>
>>30989995
How did Generations did? Good enough to give us something more?
>>
>>30990329

Generations didn't even get aired on TV, they just uploaded the episodes to their YouTube channel for free

That's how little they cared about this thing
>>
>>30989952
the trailer
>>
File: the pokemon killer.jpg (167KB, 1280x680px) Image search: [Google]
the pokemon killer.jpg
167KB, 1280x680px
>>30989995
>talking shit about based Shaun
>>
>>30990208
>>30990112
>>30989995
>Ashnime

Holy shit this is such a stupid name. Just call it "the main anime" or "the anime", people will know what the fuck you're talking about.
>>
>>30989995
>Couldn't even beat Shaun the Sheep

That thing has a retardedly huge cult in Japan
>>
>>30989995
Japan dont like nrw protagonist, thats why ash is still in the show, and digimon and yugioh flop in ratings
>>
>>30989995
Are you implying that Shaun the Sheep is bad?
>>
>>30990393
but people are fucking stupid anon.
>>
>>30990479

Of course not

But the fact that the main anime DID beat Shaun the Sheep only serves to highlight what a flop Origins is
>>
>>30990393
Got it, assnime from now on. Thanks fampai. You opened my eyes.
>>
>>30989880
He had a whole movie on mewtwo, fuck off faggot.
>>
>>30990546
Actually we had 2 movies on Mewttwo and that weird special where he protects a lake for whatever reason
>>
>>30989995
Anon, you're comparing 4 ovas to two full kid shows.
>>
>>30990536
Now this I am fine with

Plenty of good butts in the anime.
>>
>>30990921
Oh fuck, I forgot about the sheer lack of fanservice in the anime. I'm sorry senpai. That was a terrible name.
trAshnime. That sounds perfect.
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.