[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Dude just inject bro >Dude stop caring about stats in

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4

File: VP smiley.jpg (25KB, 300x279px) Image search: [Google]
VP smiley.jpg
25KB, 300x279px
>Dude just inject bro
>Dude stop caring about stats in a kids game
>Dude have fun with your autism
>Dude who cares if you cheat
>Dude you're verlis
>>
cool thread op
>>
>force your pokemon to breed to make up for the fact that you never will
>create perfect offspring because you are a genetic dead end
>use these as trophies that amount to nothing because no one here will ever win anything of any importance
>>
>>30989682
upvote
>>
>>30989682
>caring this much about what anonymous people think about you on a Mongolian monster fighting website.

Just do you faggot and fuck what they think.
>>
>>30989748
Injecting is reddit as fuck though.
>>
>be verlisify
>hate injecting
>love shitmons
>have an army of retarded 12 year olds parroting your opinions online
>>
Is this the daily injection "debate" thread?

>I inject for VGC events because it's a great timesaver and I don't do retarded shit like shiny 6IV legends or beast ball porygon. Good luck ever trying to catch me.
>>
>>30989682
liked, favorited, and subscribed
>>
>>30989682
Objectively true image
>>
>>30989793
>Not injecting for TCG events
>>
File: 1482151228895.jpg (47KB, 645x968px) Image search: [Google]
1482151228895.jpg
47KB, 645x968px
>tfw too dumb to cheat
why did I update my 3DS? I want to join in on the fun
>>
>>30989770
>injecting is reddit
Try looking at the catalog sometime>>
>>
>>30989773
But...what did he mean by that.
>>
>>30989682
>Want to have life and play pokemon
>Inject shit to save time
>Nintendo literally doesn't give a shit and will never implement a way to stop genning/injecting completely
>Nintendo care so little that they let shit like that meme beast ball ditto thing through
>Literally no reason to spend hundreds of hours breeding to get perfect ivs, then spending hours leveling and ev training.
>literally no reason to soft reset for 10 years to get a good natured legend/event and then grind to lv 100 and hyper train it
Plus literally 75% of the people that breed their shit use injected 6iv dittos
>>
>>30989744
>Hacking a children's game because it's too hard for your autistic brain
>Devalue everyone else's legit shinys even though nothing will ever be as worthless as you
>Claim to be a Pokémon fan while ruining Pokémon's reputation as a competitive game because you can't help but mess up everything you're involved in
>>
>>30990129
beast ball porygon*
>>
File: 1325015883850.jpg (45KB, 680x510px) Image search: [Google]
1325015883850.jpg
45KB, 680x510px
Another shill thread. What a surprise.

Don't feed the shills.
>>
>>30990129
Some people didn't get in on the homebrew trend so they have to breed. I use an injected 6IV ditto so I dont have to bother people to inject something for me everytime I need a new mon. (Plus iv'e been denied in every but one injection thread, but thats not the point.)
>>
>>30990129
using the having a life meme isn't an excuse. if you are so bad at the game that breeding literally takes your entire life and free time then you are just bad. Most people breed while watching tv or youtube or something. no excuses.
>>
File: 1478669391020.jpg (98KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
1478669391020.jpg
98KB, 900x900px
Both sides are wrong. If you are not playing with shitmons and know the stats of your pokemon then you're trash and need to end your life ASAP.

I got last place in Battle of Alola and I think I got the same reward as the guy that got first place.
>>
>>30990656
Watching tv or youtube =/= having a life
sorry anon
>>
>>30990137
>my only joy come from virtual iv gambling
>grinding for hours isn't autistic but spending five minutes creating it is
Maybe online poker is more your game? We actually enjoy battling here.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.