[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So baby pokemon are kill? It has been a decade since the newest

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

File: gVcxX9C.png (416KB, 1024x535px) Image search: [Google]
gVcxX9C.png
416KB, 1024x535px
So baby pokemon are kill? It has been a decade since the newest ones were introduced.
>>
File: 789Cosmog[1].png (804KB, 1280x1280px) Image search: [Google]
789Cosmog[1].png
804KB, 1280x1280px
>>30988121

Pew
>>
Honestly, most of them were annoying roadblocks, mainly the non incense ones. Good riddance
>>
>>30988121
Thank god. Some of them are cool, but none were needed. I sincerely hope they never make more.
>>
baby pokemon are the dumbest fucking mechanic ever introduced

bounsweet is smaller than half of them and still has egg-bearing capabilities.
>>
Cosmog is a baby Pokemon

It serves no other purpose than to be a companion for Lillie and sell merchandise (the purpose of every baby Pokemon) of her and it
>>
>>30988288
>none were needed
I'd argue that tyrogue and maybe togepi were necessary. Otherwise, I agree.
>>
File: mantyke.gif (1023KB, 500x334px) Image search: [Google]
mantyke.gif
1023KB, 500x334px
>>30988121
I will never not be grateful that my bro got an even cuter baby.
>>
>>30988121
they're totally pointless
They only happened because somebody drew pichu and everyone thought it was too cute not to use
>>
>>30988326

Did you know that real Manta Rays can recognize themselves in mirrors? Which means that are actually very intelligent and possibly pre-sapient.
>>
>baby Pokémon are kill
Good. Annoying pieces of shit.
>cross evos are probably kill too (no, Sylveon doesn't count)
Now I'm mad.

Was gen 4 really that poorly received?
I honestly liked a lot of the cross evos.
It's a shame we won't probably see any of them again, mostly because they have the potential to redeem shitmons, though there would always be a chance of GF fucking them up.
>>
>>30988455
I don't thin it's the fact that it's poorly received or not (I loved it btw), but the fact that the gen's focus was Cross evolution, like hoe gen 6 was megas and this gen is Z moves
>>
>>30988121
They're a good idea if it means we're able to get a good mon early on, like the early riolu in BW. Kinda stupid if we have to breed them with incense though.

>>30988390
Cool info, I thought only primates and crows can do that.
>>
>>30988950
Fairly sure some elephants also can recognize themselves in mirrors.
>>
>>30988121
New babies not appearing in recent games doesn't mean they're scratched, they could always make a comeback
>>
>>30988121
I like them because they allow for their lines to be available earlier on (ex Munchlax, Happiny, etc.)
>>
>>30989044
Since a good chunk of them are happiness evolutions, you're probably not getting the actual useful evo til around the same point unless soothe bell is available fairly early as well. I wish they had more incentive to use them as babies.
>>
I liked the designs, but as a game mechanic they're annoying as hell.
All they did was make breeding even more of a chore.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.