[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why do people like this guy so much? His sob story about losing

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 1

File: maxresdefault (11).jpg (47KB, 1200x722px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault (11).jpg
47KB, 1200x722px
Why do people like this guy so much? His sob story about losing his Pokemon is dumb as hell and I almost groaned at their reunion, yet I hear people talking like it's the emotional high point of the series.
>>
>>30985358
Nothing else of note occurs in X/Y.
>>
>>30985358

Where you have seen so much love for this guy? People seem pretty indifferent to him.
>>
>>30985399
Dubs confirm the truth. AZ's story was the best thing and we barely got any of it.
>>
>>30985358
t. probably liked Lillie and her character arc
>>
>>30985358
You do understand that AZ is Nanu's father right?
>>
>>30985400
Just among my friends who played X/Y and other assorted casuals I know.

None of them played Black or White because I guess it's the popular one to hate or something, when it actually had a story worth a damn
>>
>>30985358
t. Salty N cuck

No seriously, your fujoshit is just as cringy and that's without even mentioning that he appears in literally every other route in the game. At least 3000 year old mememan wants to be left alone with his waifu.
>>
>>30985587
>cuck
Opinion disregarded. Don't you have a project due when you get back to school?
>>
>>30985587
>doesn't mention N once
>Y-you're just a salty fujoshi!!!
Why is this board like this?
>>
>>30985702
Underaged are highly defensive and never figured out basic human interaction because mommy and daddy gave them cell phones at 8 years old.
>>
>>30985358
Well I'd argue it is among the emotional high points of the series, if only due to the fact the series doesn't really try to have any emotional moments until gen V, and even since then they've been very light and spaced out.
>>
>>30985702
Because no one is actually posting a real opinion, they're just trying to bait for an angry response. It'll probably clear up a bit by February.
>>
better than lillie because at least he didn't constantly bug me through the entire game
>>
>>30985358
Because he's a better silver fox than shiny delphox.
>>
>>30985656
Kek, stay mad, cuck. I bet you also literally shake when you hear the word nigger too.
>>
>>30985358
Stay mad fujoshit
>>
>>30985358
>so autistic he doesn't know how to feel for a fictional character
>>>/r/eddit
>>
I think it's the song that plays and the sad visuals they have when he meets back up with his Flower thing. We're told to feel sad about him despite extremely little interaction build-up about AZ, so we do even if we shouldn't because the games tells people to.
>>
>>30985745

Highly underrated post.
>>
>>30985358
It's hard to feel sorry for him when he killed so many Pokemon.
>>
It's hard to feel sorry for him when he wasn't a character
>>
>>30985358
Because XY was shit and that scene marked the end of that horrible game
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.