[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>cucked out of the champion spot by Red >cucked out of

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: HGSS_Blue.png (309KB, 529x1056px) Image search: [Google]
HGSS_Blue.png
309KB, 529x1056px
>cucked out of the champion spot by Red
>cucked out of the champion spot by Lance in the sequel
>beaten by Ethan
>beaten by Silver as well since Silver challenged the E4
>beaten by Nate
>beaten by Sun

Is Blue the biggest jobber in the series?
>>
Who cares he still has the nicest butt in the pokémon world
>>
>>30982690
nope, that honour goes to spark
>>
>>30982659
None of that is canon except Red and Lance. Plus he probably chose to be a gym leader instead of a champion.
>>
>>30982659
Hey, once you get the Champion title you never lose it, and he got to move to Hawaii to be the boss of the Battle Tree
>>
>>30982732
Fairly certain the Ethan one is canon, but I'm not prepared to enter the huge autistic debate that forms from someone hearing those words
>>
>>30982732
Red is canon.
Ethan is canon.
Sun/Moon is canon.

Lance just took the job after Blue decided to become a Gym Leader.

PWT is arguable.
>>
>>30982659
>cucked out of the champion spot by Lance in the sequel
Wrong. He already proved he could beat Lance by being champion. Probably didn't give a fuck after Red left for Johto since he had already proved he was superior. He lives in Pallet with his sister and Viridian is close by so he probably chose to work as a gym leader for income.

>beaten by Silver as well since Silver challenged the E4
As a gym leader. Rematches are not canon.
>>
>>30983040
his point is that any postgame isnt canon
wich is stupid
>>
>>30982690
Who?
>>
>>30985029
Meant for:
>>30982715
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.