[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Lets see your Sun/Moon progress and thoughts. >Pokedex: 213

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3

File: SunBoxes.png (429KB, 672x920px) Image search: [Google]
SunBoxes.png
429KB, 672x920px
Lets see your Sun/Moon progress and thoughts.

>Pokedex: 213
>Playtime: 184:00

I think I'm finally done with Sun, I've caught everything I know of within "my" game (I know I'm missing Magearna)

I got all the TMs, combed all the routes for hidden items, I think I've done basically everything in the game short of Battle Tree and Battle Royal. I'll probably do some Battle Tree stuff but Battle Royal has been a bit of a shit show.

I even bred a perfect IV team with Beast Balls passed down for fashion fun.

I will say I never delved into Pokemon Pelago because I can't stand the thought of my boxed Pokemon being used in any capacity and it seems there's no real choice as to who/what gets used in the Pelago stuff, I need them to remain entirely untouched exactly how I caught/obtained them.

My final thoughts are Sun/Moon has been pretty fucking fantastic, pretty slow to get going and I wish so badly there was a skip feature for cutscenes if you're soft resetting. Otherwise the soundtrack has been top tier and I enjoyed all of the characters and the overall story, it's honestly been the most enjoyable Pokemon game since Gen 2 for me.

I think I originally dropped off at about Gen 5.
>>
File: image.jpg (2MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2MB, 3264x2448px
How you not having already completed the Dex is quite pathetic

Completed mine 2 weeks ago
>>
>>30982721
Also
Currently at 244:13 hours in
>>
>>30982721
Not OP but I need to have all my Pokemon, excluding version exclusive legendaries, with my OT. So it's tiring as fuck but I'm getting there, slow but steady.
>>
>>30982534
>there was a skip feature for cutscenes if you're soft resetting
soft resetting what
there's no mon that you have a cutscene before/after outside the starter
>>
I completed my dex at around 140 hrs, sucks not having friends to trade with lmao.

And I don't trust most of the people on /vp/ to not steal a shiny trade evo poke if I happened across one
>>
>>30982761
Let me ruin your day:
There is actually a way to have both Solgaleo and Lunala with the same OT.
>>
>>30982768
Tapu Koko
>>
>>30982841
I know. My brother also plays Pokemon so that's not even that big of an issue. I'm more talking about the trade evos, my brother doesn't care about the Dex himself, only the new Pokemon and every legendary, and everything that evolves after level 50.
>>
A little over 260 hours in
Dex was done a while ago
Right now trying to shiny swap, its over 7 boxes now with MM and shiny charm, end my suffering. I have started breeding every single breedject i get my hands on, weather i like the pokemon or not
>inb4 breed fag
I have about 20 different pokemon perfect, with correct EV spreads to my liking, correct natures and so on
>>
>>30982534
Why don't you have Magearna yet?
It's just scanning a code
>>
>>30982534
How'd you get the 2 extra boxes?
>>
>Pokédex: 0
>Playtime: 00:00
God, I hate being poor.
>>
>>30982897
Let me repeat myself.
soft resetting what
there's no mon that you have a cutscene before/after outside the starter
>>
>>30983066
tapu fucking koko anon
>>
>>30983023
Find all the change around your house and sell a couple games on Amazon (like old gamecube games)
>>
>>30983106
>>30983066
I think anon is talking about the Koko battle directly after you finish the league the first time.

Anon, you can KO koko there and rebattle him later just like the others
>>
>>30983121
And you think I'm going to part with Worms 3D and Sonic He... good idea anon, thanks : )
>>
>>30982534
Pokedex: 301 + all the Island Scan Pokemon
Play Time: 152 hours
Currently attempting my luck at Battle Tree, only missing those 3 Stamps
>>
>>30982534
Pelago does nothing to your mons, only there for decoration. They don't leave your box
>>
File: 1392887388400.jpg (71KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1392887388400.jpg
71KB, 1280x720px
Pokedex: 301/301 (everything except Marshadow)
Playtime: 144:52

I tend to have a "main team" across games so strictly speaking I don't have a fully EV trained post-game team yet, but I've EV trained a few things I wanted to (Tsareena, Celesteela, Sand Stream Gigalith).

Unlocked Super Singles so will probably try and get Super Doubles and Super Multi next.

Done the UB quests.

Quite a few post-game things I haven't touched yet like Champion title defense, but saving that for when I bring my proper team over. Also still haven't tried Island Scan, which I should.

Mostly just spending time masudaing or grinding BP at the Tree. Still pretty fun.

I really like Alola and can't wait until my main team gets here.
>>
MOOOOODS HE DIDN'T COMPLETE THE POKEDEX
>>
>>30982841
How?
>>
>>30982761
>with my OT
Same here, and in all Pokeballs (with exception to Legendaries being in Ultra Balls).
>>
>>30982996
Once you put one Pokemon in each box, you get 8 more. It maxes at 32.
>>
>>30983660
I would assume trading Cosmog/Cosmoem to the other version and evolving it.
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.