[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>make an evolution for an early game pokemon >make it only

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4

File: 250px-199Slowking.png (47KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
250px-199Slowking.png
47KB, 250x250px
>make an evolution for an early game pokemon
>make it only obtainable post-game in most games
why is this allowed
>>
>>30981367
Because fuck you
>>
>>30981367
>Make it eat an item that is actually useful outside of its evolutionary shit.
>Make TWO of these, yet only give you one, forcing you to grind for others (if you can even GET others).
>>
File: untitled.png (54KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
untitled.png
54KB, 225x225px
>>30981417
A kings rock it’s that hard to get, and you can level grind wile farming it.
>>
>>30981566
Do you read posts before you hastily type them up in response?
>forcing you to grind for others
>>
not to mention a FUCKING trade evolution

I dream of the day that they retcon those
>>
File: crabrawler.png (145KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
crabrawler.png
145KB, 500x500px
I wanted that fucker for my S/M team but then i found out you can evolve him before the final encounter.
>>
File: 1467483542468.png (62KB, 1147x896px) Image search: [Google]
1467483542468.png
62KB, 1147x896px
>>30981367
>>30981597
Wait, I'm confused.
I thought this was a Vikavolt thread...
>>
>>30981367
What are you even talking about? You get Thief in Verdant Cavern after getting your Tauros. And you can get a Compoundeyes Butterfree before leaving Melemele Island. You can then use that Butterfree once you get to Ula'Ula island to steal a King's Rock from a Poliwhirl or Politoed.
>>
>>30981885
OP is canonically retarded, only in tumblr fanfics is this post a valid complaint. I've done as you have suggested many times for trading then off, not sure why it's hard for people to play the game.
>>
I don't think the King's Rock has ever been postgame exclusive minus FRLG due to "Kanto only"?

Slowking in Johto only required you to get Surf as it's in the Slowpoke well. People just use Slowbro more ingame because having more physical defense is better for a Fighting resist, it you don't have to trade the fucker.
>>
>>30982391

*and you don't have to trade the fucker

>typos
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.