[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

is there any way to do remotely well on battle spot without using

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2

is there any way to do remotely well on battle spot without using gen 6 ubers (mega mence, mega lucario, aegislash, etc) or the same like 5 others currently used on every team?

asking honestly
>>
Check top usage

Pick a core that works for you that can handle the majority of those threats
>>
>>30980596

without my old guys from previous gens a lot of these don't have checks and counters
>>
>>30980635
you're gonna have to rely on revenge killers then

Skarmory is a good cover all, in addition to checking new mons like Bulu and Pheremosa, you can use it as a bandaid for things like Mega Crossaint (since they don't often run Fire Blast), which is legal and can be hard to deal with. Mega Mence, for example, is something you're probably going to have to revenge kill with your own Pheremosa or something
>>
>not liking the smogonsword
>>
>>30980718
Seconding Skarmory
He lets me use mons I want like Hydreigon and M Pinsir because he's such a safe switch and can put pressure on anyone
>>
File: 1471746103827s.jpg (5KB, 118x124px) Image search: [Google]
1471746103827s.jpg
5KB, 118x124px
>>30980718
>Mega Crossaint
>>
>>30980572
Why wouldn't you want to use them?

Anyway, I think that Dragonite is really underrated. But you have to run Jolly now since Tapu Koko is everywhere.
>>
>>30980815
>using dragonite without extremespeed

y tho
>>
>>30980815
they're really one dimensional and that is just compounded when they're fucking everywhere.

also porygon2 gets special mention here as well, I don't have a lot for that thing
>>
>>30980829
Dragon Dance, Z Fire Punch.

I'm sure sure if it has a slot for Extreme Speed, you need EQ for Koko and Fire Punch for Celesteela. The later is the main reason to use it over Garchomp.
>>
>>30980829

Because Extremespeed can only be gotten by breeding with a Dragonite which knows Extremespeed which can only be gotten by importing one from XY which was gotten by importing one from BW which was gotten by importing the gift one from HGSS.
>>
I really hope the use of garchomp goes down when bank comes out. he's not actually difficult to beat, just boring as hell
>>
>>30980993
Fuck, meant "I'm not sure if it has a slot for ES".

>>30981013
Well, outside of Blaziken, what else of value will we get?
>>
>>30980718
>>30980747
Why use Skarmory over Celesteela?
>>
>>30981053
They wanna be indie bro. Can't use celesteela she's too mainstream.
>>
>>30981025
knock off weavile, who has been a favorite of mine since its inception

I actually used bros like eelektross and yanmega to pretty high success in gen 6. but again that was after the sword got banned.

I guess I just like facing variety. when I battle a random now I always am happy to see people using decidueye, the toucan (a real favorite), and vikavolt.
>>
>>30981064
Tried and true
Also, Spikes Whirlwind

Also,
>>30981064
Uniques are for gaybois
>>
Am i the only one still winning with a trick room team?
>>
>>30981080
with that said, it's quite rare to see them used. even in free battles aegislash and life orb land shark are spammed. I really don't get it because they're free battles, play around with some other stuff
>>
Cloyster is goat now that there isn't much priority.
>>
>>30981108
Trick room porygon 2 isn't even close to being bad
>>
>>30981053
>why use this pokemon with higher defense and reliable recovery???
>>
>>30981080
>knock off weavile, who has been a favorite of mine since its inception
Isn't it a Tutor move, though? Will we be able to use pentagon mons in ranked?
>>
>>30981108
Waiting for my Reuniclus to even consider Trick Room in singles.

Trevenant is legit tho. Harvest, Leech Seed, that fucker lives forever.
>>
>>30981179
maybe I'm being too optimistic but I think so.

then I again I have no idea how they plan to implement half of the megas they mysteriously omitted either
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.