[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who is this girl? She kinda looks like Serena but its not h

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: xyz.jpg (59KB, 1018x675px) Image search: [Google]
xyz.jpg
59KB, 1018x675px
Who is this girl?

She kinda looks like Serena but its not her because Generations hide faces of the protagonists but also they're using the exact designs as the games. So who is she? Observing AZ as he challenges Calem to a battle?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_KijyN4jP2c

>Floette in Human form?
>Someone who has AZs Floette?
OR
>Female protagonist or just new character from the next game?
>>
>>30980037
she's my waifu
>>
Faller Serena
>>
>>30980110
Serena's daughter
>>
she's Serana, this just confirms that female protagonits are non-canon
>>
>>30980037
Was it this hard to accept she's just a random person walking by? Are next going to ask who the people Kyurem froze were? Or who everyone in the The Scoop were? Or god, maybe even who everyone in the SWAT team was?
>>
Her name is not important.

But people are overanalyzing her because she got a shot. It's like that one boy in the episode with the legendary beasts of whom people thought he was a young Eusine despite that flashback taking place centuries earlier.
>>
>>30981173
>>30981233
I think this is different

For one she looks a lot like Serena and two its weird they decided to put a spotlight on some random girl during such an important moment. Not to mention she is on the thumbnail

Of course she could be just a passerby but i doubt it
>>
>>30981275
She looks nothing like Serena. Even her hair color is different, not to mention hair style and face shape.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.