[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Are there any Pokémon YouTubers that aren't fucking insufferable?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: 1481575686863.jpg (66KB, 673x701px) Image search: [Google]
1481575686863.jpg
66KB, 673x701px
Are there any Pokémon YouTubers that aren't fucking insufferable?

I want to listen to an ORAS LP while I play Sun, but every single one I click on is totally unwatchble. Screaming, reading dialogue in stupid voices, fake excitement, facecam, totally inane commentary, etc. Lots of yelling always.

Any recommendations?
>>
>>30977498
>listen
>facecam
What?
>>
>>30977542
I mostly listen but I do watch a little bit.
More than that though, the facecam just indicates how cancerous the LP will be, because it will rely on whacky facial expressions and screaming for entertainment.
>>
>>30977570
>2017 - 1/36th, watching let's plays.
>>
>>30977601
It's a free country, isn't it?
>>
>hear people talking about Grumps doing a SM playthrough
>haven't actually watched it since Jon left
>decide to look at it because why not?
>they're doing extremely cringe-worthy voices the entire time
>die a little inside
>>
File: hoodlumscrafty.png (134KB, 300x299px) Image search: [Google]
hoodlumscrafty.png
134KB, 300x299px
>>30977498
Hoodlumscrafty?
>>
HellfireComms

You're welcome.
>>
>>30978474
Is this a joke?

The only good pokemon content on Youtube is that british fag doing that "What is the best X-TYPE Pokemon in Pokemon Sun and Moon?" and those two guys doing "Why you should use X in Pokemon Sun and Moon" because they're quick, clean and not fucking cancer
>>
>>30977498
Is it what's his face, chuggaaconroy, pretty okay? I only watched his Colosseum Let's Play, and he seemed to have a good mix of not being too much of a terrible performance with the game (I don't recall any annoying dialog readings or the like) but also autistic enough to do some commentary on how the battle mechanics work and what strategies he was going for and why.
>>
>>30977498
I usually watch ShadyPenguin because he's not too knowledgeable about Pokemon so he fucks up a ton of Nuzlockes. I always hope people lose their nuzlockes so I can have a good laugh.
>>
I was watching TFS Gaming do their Moon nuzlocke but they always over level by way too much and it gets boring.
>>
>>30978681

this has been my frustration with their moon play so far. That said, I'm pretty confident they will fuck up from time to time and I'm hoping Hau will fuck their shit up.
>>
>>30978619
Chuggaconroy is one of the least cancerous because of how authentic he is with his content, he puts a lot of work in his runs to show off as many of the games' features as possible and you can tell he cares a lot about what he does. He does seem kinda autistic though but w/e

I'm currently watching Ben Saint+Mumkey Jones' S&M nuzlocke. After every island captain they battle against eachother and the winner gets to kill one of the opponent's pokemon, they know how to make strategising interesting and it's pretty intense, would recommend.
>>
>>30978619
i love chuggaa but im not sure if he has battle analysis going on most of the time, mostly explaining mechanics/story/development stuff. not a complete 4 stab attacks retard though.
>>
>>30979150
He's not going to do Pokemon for a while though, and he has finished Platinum this year so ORAS is going to be in few years or something
>>
>>30978474
Dat edge Lord tho
>>
DSP
>>
>>30977498
>Using Pokemon as your background noise while playing Pokemon

Wouldn't it make sense to have something generally dissimilar to what you are currently playing?
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.